Share one of your Favorite Anime Songs

Honor_Hand

Had a lot of catch-up to do with this thread. ?

@ShonenCat I invoke you to this thread! :ninja:

Pretty catchy song, right? Wouldn't you guys agree? One of the few animes in which I never skipped any intro ever ^^

I think this is the perfect example of a song that doesn't need to make sense just as long as it is catchy.

Edited by Honor_Hand
  • Like 4

Happy to see a whole ton of good stuff posted already. Would post Kalafina but it's super obvious that I adore them and they've already been mentioned (still super upset that they're gone though, they were so amazing and I'm so happy I could attend their final live) so I'll instead post the next best thing. I love so many artists, many of them Japanese, many of them not, across so many genres, but Kalafina and Aimer are the two that always stand out to me as being the very best. This ED is a good way to show off Aimer's incredible voice.

No Death Note entries yet? For shame! ><

Admittedly, I love the anime but I could only get to like the first opening. The second opening that was introduced mid-season was just not my style and too heavy for my liking. The first one, however, is more on my style. Feels cool but without going overboard.

The whole series was awesome btw :awesome:

Spoiler

Just like the previous opening, I far preferred the first ending. I almost always skipped the second OP and ED while I was watching this anime ><

• Like 3

I have a feeling I will be posting a lot of comments in this thread because there are SO many songs in anime that I like. 

I will start with a song that I've been listening to for years and has a special place in my heart. Always brings back good memories ?

• Like 1