Your First PS4 Game?

Nexuds121

First PS4 game purchased/played as well as first PS4 trophy

Jun 27th 2015

Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt review: A stone cold classic

TECHNICALLY my first PS4 game probably should be Batman: Arkham Knight, as that's the game that came with my Batman Edition PS4, but I bought Witcher 3 at same time as the system and it was the first game I played when I got it home.

Edited by felatio_deltoro

Think it was Killzone shadowfall got a few games with my launch console. I really miss the Killzone games :( keep hoping it gets a new roll of the dice. Sony don't have their own fps franchise and have killed some ones with real potential. Resistance got better and better with the 3rd game being the best one (in my opinion).

As much as I love the 3rd person adventure  games Sony seems to push atm I do miss some of there other lost franchises.

• 3 weeks later...

ckxb96CizzzMlK4MQ9RCRSzinkHx3QfW.png

First Platinum - Somewhat short spin of from Infamous Second Son,quite enjoyable platinum tbh.

maxresdefault.jpgKillzone Shadow Fall - First game I ever played on my account according to my trophies. Plan to go back to it next year hopefully to finish up the plat and dlc .

I enjoyed my first playthrough,although I was a trophy hunter from the beggining ,I wasnt a completionst for the first 2-3 years.

• 2 weeks later...