Nexuds121

Your First PS4 Game?

192 posts in this topic

Since the other person didn't put this one up. I thought why not. Anyway post and screenshot your first PS4 game. I'll go first.

Image result for trine 2 complete story

Edited by Nexuds121

Wasn't there a similar topic? Anyway, mine was InFamous: Second Son. No PS4 around so no screenshot.

Just now, HaserPL said:

Wasn't there a similar topic? Anyway, mine was InFamous: Second Son. No PS4 around so no screenshot.

PS3 it was. But no one said about this. It's Similar but different console.

L57216c.png

Bundled free with my PS4, figured it couldn't hurt to get the deal instead of just the standalone system, given what I was hearing about it. Still haven't played it, will get around to it eventually.

L2259cf.png

The game I actually bought the PS4 in order to play, got it the same day for €75 (the most I've payed for a game, thought it was outrageous and swore never to pay so much for one game again). Worth the price of admission for me though, really loved this game.

Edited by MeteorHawk

My first PS4 game was Resident Evil HD. It was a free download for PS Plus during that time

The first PS4 game that I ever purchased was DOA5 Last Round. Loved that game to bits. Excellent fighting game. 

L14bfb5.png

Got this for cheap and was a fun 20 or so hours.

L5e9b45.png

Got Type-0 and Watchdogs with it but this was the first i played. One of my favorite games ever so was happy to pick up the remaster.

18 minutes ago, Spoat said:

L14bfb5.png

Got this for cheap and was a fun 20 or so hours.

Same for me

Assassin's Creed Unity. But I had a hard time finishing it. I loved it but it was so damn annoying !

Assassin's Creed 4 due to the "upgrade" they did if you bought the PS3 edition you could get the PS4 for only 10$. so i got both versions for 15$. Trophy wise Resident Evil HD (unless we count Okami) and first physical purchase was Akiba's Trip Undead and Undressed & Shadow of Mordor GotY edition same transaction for both.

My wife surprised me with my PS4 and bought me three games to go with it.  The first ones were Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition, Thief, and Shadow of Mordor.

I got my ps4 on launch day. Bought Assassins Creed IV, Battlefield 4, Call of Duty Ghosts, and Killzone Shadowfall along with it as well!

L50d97e.png

Fallout 4

It came with the system. Never played more then an hour because I bought Batman: Arkham Knight then next day.

Yes I promise to actually go back play FO4 soon. I even bought the season pass a while back.

Edited by Jamescush147

I bought a PS4 the moment I learned Tales of Zestiria's collectors edition was only for PS4.

However, because Tales was a pre-order, I bought Rayman and Final Fantasy Type-0 to get started with the PS4. 

I was a PS+ subscriber before I got a PS4 so I started adding games to my library and this was the first of them:

spacer.pngLc77e3e.png

But the first game I actually bought was this:

Ldd4530.png

Edited by DizzyDavidson

The first one I played was:

600752097d.jpg

It was a Ps+ instant game collection game at the time.

The first one I bought:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkyXR5zafUYIybT0x5Owr

Bought my PS4 Pro last November during the Black Friday sales. It was a bundle that included both FIFA 18 and Call of Duty: World War 2. According to my trophy log, COD:WW2 was the first game I played on my new console 😆