Vita's 7th anniversary event (event officially over)

I also would like to join this event too. Better  late than never xD  but  I´ll be in  both Japan and  western anniversaries.

For Japan 7th Anniversary line-up

・ガンダムブレーカー                             - Ready to pop

・ガンダムブレーカ2                             - Ready to pop

・Gundam Breaker 3                               -  Ready to pop

・WRC4                                                  -   Ready to pop

・Rayman Legends                                 -   Ready to pop

・Need for speed The Most wanted        - Ready to pop

・Ridge Racer                                          - Ready to pop

・Jack and Jill DX

・Squareboy Vs Bullies

On 22nd February:

・アイランド / Island

・さかあがり・ハリケーン

・冴えない彼女の育てかた - blessing flowers

・白衣性愛情依存症

・LittleBigPlanet

・Asphalt Injection 

More titles may be added  later like  無双 Orochi2 Ultimate, Soul Sacrifice  etc. if I will ever  manage to finish them before 22nd Feb.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, mecharobot said:

I'm going to have to swap Ys: Memories of Celceta with Persona 4G for the second event date, just to give an advance notice. Will still pop Valkyrie Drive for 17th.

Got you updated

3 hours ago, Neosamuraione said:

I also would like to join this event too. Better  late than never xD  but  I´ll be in  both Japan and  western anniversaries.

Welcome and wow wow wow, there's already a bunch of plats prepared since a few months. :o Now I'm curious if there was any plan behind that.

And I just want to say it's funny to see something like NfS or WRC4 ready to pop for the japanese anniversary whereas all the "weeby" VNs are saved for the western event. :D 

Aaaand Zero Escape: The Nonary Games is now ready to pop. I'm two trophies away from the platinum but they should come one after the other - it shouldn't take any longer than five minutes. I'm afraid to go any further in case I accidentally pop the platinum.  :P

But yeah, provided I didn't mess up somewhere along the way, I'll have four new platinums very soon. :) 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Crimson Idol said:

Welcome and wow wow wow, there's already a bunch of plats prepared since a few months. :o Now I'm curious if there was any plan behind that.

And I just want to say it's funny to see something like NfS or WRC4 ready to pop for the japanese anniversary whereas all the "weeby" VNs are saved for the western event. :D 

Everything has planned months  beforehand since this thread existed  :awesome: .  However  I didn´t have much time to start any JRPG or VN for the event  also trying to clean up the recent backlog with some older titles  first before starting newer games unless they have gotten some online trophies...  IMO better line-ups will fit  with  22nd Feb  date perfectly  than 17th Dec. :ninja:

• Like 1

Okay, just a small reminder for everyone that there's less than 24 hours until the start of the time frame for the japanese anniversary. As the time frame's duration is 48 hours you don't have to stress yourself out to get everything done (hopefully). And even if you aren't able to pop the games as initially planned see it as a possibility to save the game for the western anniversary. :D 

Again, just take a look at the following links to see the event's start and end based on your local timezone if you are unsure (or lazy :giggle: ).

Start: December 16th 2018, 12:00pm GMT (Countdown)
End: December 18th 2018, 12:00pm GMT (Countdown)

And like mentioned in the OP, feel free to post your progress here, in the Most Recent Platinum-, or the Post Your Newest 100%-thread. Won't give any estimate on updates to the lists but if you see a like on your post it's marked down in my internal spreadsheet.

I got everything in Estival Versus except the accessory trophy. All I have to do is press triangle and I'll have the platinum, lol. I think I'll unlock it at 12AM JST, which is 7AM PST (the 16th). If I'm awake then, that is. The actual event starting time is 4AM here... yeah, we're pretty far behind the rest of the world here in PST.

• Like 1

*checks time*

Happy (preemptive) birthday Vita-tan! :dance: 

Everyone feel free to pop your games prepared for the japanese anniversary.

9 hours ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

I Am starting Hatoful Boyfriend Holiday Star for tomorrow.

Seems like a game fitting the season perfectly. :)

9 hours ago, chellesan said:

I think I enjoyed the story to much so the game taked longer then expected, so tomorrow I need to finish like 10 trophies and then platinum it asap

Hope you won't have any problems finding any missing panties. E.g. there's one that's rather easy to miss for Meika:

Spoiler

Somewhere in chapter 10 to 13 IIRC she was standing right beside the buzzsaw. You have to activate that first but it doesn't give you any visual hint that this will lead her to unveil her panties.

7 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

I won't be alde to plat "Is the order a rabbit wonderful party" by tomorrow as I been busy mostly with Dragon Ball FighterZ's godforsaken zeni grind. move it to the USA date.

Good luck with the zeni grind.

4 hours ago, Cave_Johnson_ said:

I got everything in Estival Versus except the accessory trophy. All I have to do is press triangle and I'll have the platinum, lol. I think I'll unlock it at 12AM JST, which is 7AM PST (the 16th). If I'm awake then, that is. The actual event starting time is 4AM here... yeah, we're pretty far behind the rest of the world here in PST.

Popping the plat while it's actually December 17th in Japan is a neat idea. :) 

Edited by Crimson Idol
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Crimson Idol said:

I'm curious what you will think about Undertale. Personally I felt it's quite overrated. 

It's funny you say that because I'm expecting to feel the same way. Like I get what it's trying to do, but ehh... Maybe I'll feel differently after actually playing it. The main reason I chose that game for this event is because I needed an excuse to play it. I'm not motivated enough by myself, :P