Crimson Idol

Vita's 7th anniversary event (sign-ups open | japanese event starting December 16th 12pm GMT)

383 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Participants

1. Crimson Idol

2. Ratchet2425

3. Evil_Joker88

4. DrHambone
*no games yet*

5. xFalionx

6. Alternatewarning

7. hsn963

8. Edunstar84
*no games yet*

9. Myu

10. Satoshi Ookami
*no games yet*

11. Deadpool--Rik
*no games yet*

12. kingofbattle8174

• Sf15e0c.png - Rainbow Skies  k1XAZOK.png  

13. Dreamcatcher4891

14. Arctic Cress

15. Cisele80

16. DocHolliday25

17. pinkrobot_pb

*retired*

18. Dragon-Archon
*no games yet*

19. Lovelost6rw
*no games yet*

20. Leon Castle

21. Kittet3
*no games yet*

22. Izul

23. Leenewbe

• Sf0c9db.png - Dokuro  k1XAZOK.png  
  • S1ee335.png - Everybody's Golf  k1XAZOK.png  
  • S1cd51c.png - Guacamelee!  k1XAZOK.png  
  • S4ee67d.png - La-Mulana EX  k1XAZOK.png  
  • Se9d180.png - LittleBigPlanet PS Vita  k1XAZOK.png  
  • Sf89d5a.png - Severed  k1XAZOK.png  
  • S589001.png - Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God  k1XAZOK.png  
  • S705ee2.png - Söldner-X 2: Final Prototype  k1XAZOK.png  
  • S75472e.png - Tachyon Project  k1XAZOK.png  

24. Undead Wolf

25. Caju_94

26. Cave_Johnson_

• S13cf7d.png - Hatsune Miku: Project Diva f  k1XAZOK.png  
  • S56b2bb.png - Senran Kagura Estival Versus  k1XAZOK.png  

27. K_Groove_NL

28. Vanilla

29. DamagingRob
*no games yet*

30. eigen-space

• Sd04c94.png - Furmins  k1XAZOK.png  
  • S72076f.png - Squares  k1XAZOK.png  
  • S238a7c.png - Uncanny Valley  k1XAZOK.png  

31. Aze
*no games yet*

32. Willreaper41

• Scb408e.png - Criminal Girls 2  k1XAZOK.png  
  • S397b88.png - Freedom Wars  k1XAZOK.png  
  • S7a471d.png - Moe Chronicle  k1XAZOK.png  
  • S7f0c6b.png - Muv-Luv  k1XAZOK.png  
  • S94f543.png - Muv-Luv Alternative  k1XAZOK.png  
  • S93a48d.png - Senran Kagura Bon Appetit!  k1XAZOK.png  
  • S354df5.png - VA-11 HALL-A  k1XAZOK.png  

33. Gretchen27

34. vanillamoose
*no games yet*

35. UItimate_Battler
*no games yet*

36. chellesan

37. viech54

38. Kishnabe

39. Malachen

40. JaM

41. KawaiiSlowpoke

42. DragonQuest238

*no games yet*

43. Phil

44. mecharobot

45. Devil_Max
*no games yet*

46. sutayu00
*no games yet*

47. Bos10George

48. starcrunch061

49. Metal Slime King

*no games yet*

50. diskdocx

51. ex10097

52. Fozzyabear

53. redknightalex

*no games yet*

54. DeathShark22

Edited by Crimson Idol

Posted (edited)

Japanese birthday plats and 100%s

None yet

Western birthday plats and 100%s

None yet

Edited by Crimson Idol

Posted (edited)

Well, this should be enough.

I'm signing up myself of course. Those will be the games I will try to finish:

• 2064: Read Only Memories
  • Cosmic Star Heroine (US-stack)
  • Final Fantasy X HD
  • Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines
Edited by Crimson Idol

What is this, Vee Tah?

I'm very happy to see that this event is coming back for another year, and I would love to participate in it again (hopefully with more than just 2 games being done). I've been playing alot more Vita games than usual the last month or 2, mainly due to having some time away from my other consoles (a couple road trips, some weekends out camping, etc). Don't have a list yet for what I plan to do, but I'll update my post when I do know :D.

Well it's sure a while to wait but as i am playing on my Vita nearly every day i'll sign in :) the Vita is my console to pick up ps+ so there are plenty of games to choose from :D even though there will be an end to that next year :(

23 minutes ago, Ratchet2425 said:

I'm very happy to see that this event is coming back for another year, and I would love to participate in it again (hopefully with more than just 2 games being done). I've been playing alot more Vita games than usual the last month or 2, mainly due to having some time away from my other consoles (a couple road trips, some weekends out camping, etc). Don't have a list yet for what I plan to do, but I'll update my post when I do know :D.

Thanks for (re)joining. Personally I try to go for a few longer games this time and at least get one 100+ hours game done (and maybe finally one Weeblympics-game :ninja: ). And like posted in the OP, there's no need to provide a list yet. There's plenty of time still. :)

9 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Well it's sure a while to wait but as i am playing on my Vita nearly every day i'll sign in :) the Vita is my console to pick up ps+ so there are plenty of games to choose from :D even though there will be an end to that next year :(

Welcome. It's still a long time until then but I wanted to to start it a much earlier than last time (where I started the thread about 2 and half months before the event day) to give people enough time to think about their list and have enough time to play and enjoy their chosen games. 

44 minutes ago, A-Brawl3r said:

What is this, Vee Tah?

I heard it's like a Dreamcast 2. No games, a financial flop, but still beloved by many. :D

Sign me up! Not sure what games I'll do.

Posted (edited)

You can (re)sign me up as well, I‘ll be thinking about my games for a while but right now I can almost guarantee to be that one guy (dis)honouring the Vita with an autopopped MotorStorm RC plat as the situation just happens to be convenient. Otherwise I still have 3 unplated physical Vita games that I may have a look at: PS Allstars, Toukiden: The Age of Demons and Freedom Wars. I won‘t guarantee them but they‘ll be definite contestants. Who knows, maybe someone else in this thread might even want to boost the couple Freedom Wars MP trophies with me.

Besides that there is sure to be some more stuff in my digital library. Contestants there would be Takes of Hearts R which is also my last KYC game, as well as Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines or Atelier Ayesha but I‘m not sure how many of those lengthy RPGs I could plat in this thankfully larger timeframe. Maybe I‘ll even go for another Jak game. I heard the Vita performance is bordering on the lower end of playable but I‘d love to have platted all 3 games on both systems one day as I already did on the first game in the series.

If you don‘t want to change my list too much throughout the event, better not write them down yet. Otherwise, feel free to do so as these are all close contestants but I likely won‘t be able to plat them all.

Edit: Also, this is gonna be one hell of a challenge to manage on my tiny 8GB memory card. :lol:

Edited by xFalionx

Sign me up too.  I'll decide on my games closer to the date, since I'm not sure what I'll finish in the meantime

1 hour ago, DrHambone said:

Sign me up! Not sure what games I'll do.

58 minutes ago, Alternatewarning said:

Sign me up too.  I'll decide on my games closer to the date, since I'm not sure what I'll finish in the meantime

Added you both to the list. :)

58 minutes ago, xFalionx said:

If you don‘t want to change my list too much throughout the event, better not write them down yet. Otherwise, feel free to do so as these are all close contestants but I likely won‘t be able to plat them all.

Edit: Also, this is gonna be one hell of a challenge to manage on my tiny 8GB memory card. :lol:

Changing the list won't be too much of a hassle for me. Like the last time I just manage all entries via a small database and will create the lists via a script (which I deleted and isn't on a more recent backup :shakefist: ). That way I can just delete the whole content of one post and dump the new list inside. The only hassle is the annoying editor of the forum which seems to throw random newlines in the output. :|

So it's no hassle for me to enter all games.

Don't you use the Content Manager on the Vita? As your PC is quite unreliable I wouldn't use that but you might want to store the Vita-games on the PS3?

And I already thought about adding a section for boosting requests. If you want, I can add you with Freedom Wars? 

22 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

Added you both to the list. :)

(Psst.  My username is AlterNATEwarning not AlternaTIVEwarning.  Alternateivewarning doesn't exist)

So many people make that mistake.

I'm in! I love my Vita. I don't have a list of games yet, but I'll work on it. I'll use this post as my main post. 

Please sign me up!

I'm going to start with Tearaway and Chaos;Child :)

What is this event, how can you celebrate the birthday of something that is dead and has been dead before she was alive? :awesome: 

I'll join, not sure about games, Vita has none obviously so I can't really choose :awesome::awesome::awesome: 

46 minutes ago, Alternatewarning said:

(Psst.  My username is AlterNATEwarning not AlternaTIVEwarning.  Alternateivewarning doesn't exist)

So many people make that mistake.

I'm sure I made the same mistake last time, too. Sorry, fixed it. :facepalm:

@Edunstar84 @Myu @Satoshi Ookami

Added you to the list. Welcome back. :) 

Sign me up please. The 5th birthday one was the first event I participated in on this site and It was great fun. Not sure on games yet.

Im in. I love my Vita and this sounds like an interesting event. I have thought of one game for now. Rainbow Skies. I may do more but I will start with one.

@kingofbattle8174 and @wolverine123

Added both of you. :)

25 minutes ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

I love my Vita and this sounds like an interesting event

Would have surprised me if that wasn't the case, considering you started the backlog-event for Vita. :P 

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Crimson Idol said:

Changing the list won't be too much of a hassle for me. Like the last time I just manage all entries via a small database and will create the lists via a script (which I deleted and isn't on a more recent backup :shakefist: ). That way I can just delete the whole content of one post and dump the new list inside. The only hassle is the annoying editor of the forum which seems to throw random newlines in the output. :|

So it's no hassle for me to enter all games.

Man, you really love to overkill these things. :D What kind of script are you using? Sounds like something I always think of doing someday but end up being too lazy to actually do.

Looks like I'm already the one with the most complicated list of games.

Don't you use the Content Manager on the Vita? As your PC is quite unreliable I wouldn't use that but you might want to store the Vita-games on the PS3?

I do, it would have been pretty much impossible to finish my ten games at the last event. Luckily I my PC is back to running smooth and stable, after I spent nearly all of yesterday fixing it, so I can backup my games without any concern now. But since almost all of my games are large 3GB+ games, it's gonna be a lot of game swapping that I'll be doing over the next couple months.

And I already thought about adding a section for boosting requests. If you want, I can add you with Freedom Wars? 

That sounds great, you can put me down for Freedom Wars, PS All-Stars and while we're at it also Little Big Planet Vita.

Edited by xFalionx

I really enjoyed this event last time and would love to participate once again. Put me down for Ridge Racer and Norn9 Var Commons. I may end up wanting to add one or two others to those but I'll see how I get on ;)

5 hours ago, Crimson Idol said:

@kingofbattle8174 and @wolverine123

Added both of you. :)

Would have surprised me if that wasn't the case, considering you started the backlog-event for Vita. :P 

Guilty as charged. I am trying to decide if I have enough time to complete both moon and skies. I also have a huge ps plus backlog but I might whittle it down by then as I had planned to make my second pyramid all vita games.

I'll sign up. Will decide on what games to play when we get closer to the actual date.

i am, as they say, down. no idea what yet. obviously oddworld: munch's oddysee so it can glitch out on me after yet another playthrough, just like in the last birthday event. but i should probably also include something where i can get the plat. i'll let you know in less than 7 months.

Also anyone who needs help boosting any game i own, just let me know. i may be rusty but i'm always down to help.