Arming myself should I be reported for hacking

Reaper-BEL-1991

I'm not surprised.  I remember this game crashing a fair amount.  It's been 3 years, but I think I remember the same thing happening to me and my list looks like it's got a similar pattern, just with World Silver not popping with the rest instead of World Bronze.

I also feel somewhat saddened when I see legitimate hunters who are concerned about these type of things. These threads in themselves are concerning.

On topic: this game has crashing problems. I am not familiar with the exact problem you've highlighted, but it doesn't surprised me at all knowing what I do about this game.

Edited by BeautifulTorment
  • Like 3

i wouldnt worry about it to much if its just one or 2 games. ive had trophies randomly pop sometimes under criteria and it somewhat worried me as well. ive noticed the majority of cheaters wont just cheat on one or 2 games, its the majority of their profile of over ridiculous games that cant be finished that fast. the rest of your profile should speak for itself. some games took me 8 years to finish lol.

52 minutes ago, Phil said:

I wonder if the zealots on this site, aka trophy police, feel like pieces of shit when they see somebody like this so paranoid that they took half a dozen screen shots on a common problem just to cover their ass? I doubt it.

The screenshots are automatic, all he did was upload them.

Anyway this one's a well known issue @Reaper-BEL-1991 so I wouldn't worry about it :) Thanks for warning others about the issues though!

Edited by Zolkovo
  • Like 2

to add input, when i tried to 100% both versions of the game i had my share of the crashing but never on a trophy load, it's hard just takes lots of memorization what to input and when. all skill based.

Edited by kingdrake2

I've actually had this glitch happen to me recently as well, i think its a pretty well known issue and you shouldn't get flagged for it.

2 hours ago, Phil said:

That may be so, but he also went through the trouble of transferring the images to a phone or pc and uploading them to an image sharing site then posting them here. Even this threads existence shows the state of paranoia. It's fucking sad what this site has done to people.

I've actually found myself purposefully trying not to pop trophies too close together (like a 500 kill trophy and a chapter complete trophy for example) incase it might look 'suspicious'. I'm sure I am not alone with this self policing.

4 hours ago, Phil said:

That may be so, but he also went through the trouble of transferring the images to a phone or pc and uploading them to an image sharing site then posting them here. Even this threads existence shows the state of paranoia. It's fucking sad what this site has done to people.

You don't need to transfer images, you can upload them directly from PS4.

19 hours ago, GravityQueeen said:

Sure, sure. Thanks for the advice, buddy!

" It's fucking sad what this site has done to people."

That's an observation, not advice. 

16 hours ago, Milktastrophe said:

You don't need to transfer images, you can upload them directly from PS4.

I like how you completely ignored what was important in my post instead of the arbitrary, or the "aside." You trophy police much?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Phil said:

" It's fucking sad what this site has done to people."

That's an observation, not advice. 

I like how you completely ignored what was important in my post instead of the arbitrary, or the "aside." You trophy police much?

No, my comment is neutral to this whole discussion, just correcting the misinformation you were trying to spread about what efforts one needs to upload images.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Considering the exact same happened to me. Doubt you'll be reported! xD 

But no need to worry about glitches, especially not well known ones that makes no sense in terms of how people cheat.

On 7/20/2018 at 11:24 PM, Phil said:

I wonder if the zealots on this site, aka trophy police, feel like pieces of shit when they see somebody like this so paranoid that they took half a dozen screen shots on a common problem just to cover their ass? I doubt it.

I think the bigger issue is all the dishonest people who abuse the dispute threads to try to get legitimate flags lifted. Makes it hard to believe anyone, and it puts a lot of doubt about if the correct decisions are being made or not. If you feel the final outcome of any case I've ruled in is wrong, tell me. You trying to talk shit about the people who put in the work to have a functional leaderboard talks volumes about you. The way you keep crusading this bad attitude is not doing the site or the community any good. Get constructive instead of leading some personal vendetta against me.

Edited by MMDE

On 7/20/2018 at 1:24 PM, Phil said:

I was a little paranoid when a FFX trophy popped on me somewhere it shouldn't and made a status update to memorialize the glitch. I would have been pissed to be flagged for it since it is such a long game but luckily it was kinda a known issue. https://forum.psnprofiles.com/profile/44879-skateak/?status=165700&type=status

2 hours ago, MMDE said:

I think the bigger issue is all the dishonest people who abuse the dispute threads to try to get legitimate flags lifted. 

But, the cousins. 

Edited by dj_helyx

36 minutes ago, skateak said:

I was a little paranoid when a FFX trophy popped on me somewhere it shouldn't and made a status update to memorialize the glitch. I would have been pissed to be flagged for it since it is such a long game but luckily it was kinda a known issue. https://forum.psnprofiles.com/profile/44879-skateak/?status=165700&type=status

You really shouldn't worry about glitches tbh, worst case, you can dispute it. We've had people post about "glitches" before, when they've screwed up cheating, multiple times and tried to dispute it. Unfortunately, these are the people doing the most harm to all of this.

And FFX, don't worry. I'm well familiar with the glitches. Anyone who gets reported for them, I even PM the reporter to tell them the issue and ask them to stop reporting it etc. Actually, I did so in the case of FFX just some few days ago.

It's however nice to spread the word about glitches and bugs etc! :) 

As for Phil, I prefer he goes elsewhere with his bad attitude and always looking for ways to talk shit about the people who put in the work to keep the leaderboards clean.

Edited by MMDE