It's the PSNP Spelling Bee (yes it rhymes)

Completed a few more...

Mecho Tales

Adam's Venture: Origins

Gives me 80% of MAYUS and 83.3% of ASYLUM.  Working on trying to finish Yasai Ninja and pretty much have everything but what I can knock off with a co-op run so I'm going to try to get my son to run through it with me.

Once I finish this, it will be safe to start Dragon Quest XI.

Edited by Kevvik
  • Like 1

So, i've had a minor setback

Yoku's Island Express glitched on me at 80%, and I would have to start from the beginning. I dont feel like doing that. I'm gonna have to play it next month for my Halloween event, but I need some time before I start over. So it's time for a new word. I has going for 7 letters but I guess now i'll have to settle for 6.

L - LEGO Jurassic World

I - Inksplosion (ps4)

B - Batman The Enemy Within

I - Inksplosion (vita)

D - Donut County

O - Old Man's Journey

Gonna start Batman tonight and play it over the next few days.

• Like 2

Was finally able to finish another game yesterday:
Need for Speed: Rivals

The racer-side was kinda annoying due to the random cops that decided to spawn during the escape-phases and due to the annoying point requirements. The cop-side on the other hand was quite easy. And I don't know if it's funny or not but after hearing about the crashes @Han_the_Dragon had with the PS3-version the game also decided to crash at two random times for me. Sometimes I feel our gadgets have some kind of awareness. :hmm:

Now I just have to ramp up the speed to get the remaining C and S for the longer word. It's kinda depressing to see how many enjoyable games are already gone when sorting my game list alphabetical. :|

Owlboy

It's Quiz Time

Riddled Corpses EX

Muv-Luv Alternative

1 hour ago, Crimson Idol said:

Now I just have to ramp up the speed to get the remaining C and S for the longer word. It's kinda depressing to see how many enjoyable games are already gone when sorting my game list alphabetical. :|

Owlboy

It's Quiz Time

Riddled Corpses EX

Muv-Luv Alternative

If you can't plat both a C and S, it's always possible to spell "minor".

7th letter: "R" from Resonance of Fate.

Tj4jtr7.png

@Kristycism This will probably be my final update since my next 2 plats will be Disgaea 1, & then Cross Edge (& Disgaea won't be released till October 9th). So my final word will be CAMPHOR (yes, CHAMP sounds better, but I don't want left over letters... I don't like being wasteful). :P 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Masamune said:

7th letter: "R" from Resonance of Fate.

Tj4jtr7.png

@Kristycism This will probably be my final update since my next 2 plats will be Disgaea 1, & then Cross Edge (& Disgaea won't be released till October 9th). So my final word will be CAMPHOR (yes, CHAMP sounds better, but I don't want left over letters... I don't like being wasteful). :P 

I like your thinking (on not leaving letters behind). 

And from ScrabbleWordFinder.org (ya, I'm cheating on that...), there's 3 options for me with just 1 more letter (none with all that I have now)..

1st - "Parsonage" (church related, so no, I'm not going for it.. And ya, I know that my original idea of "Angel" is church related, but I was choosing it in the Persona context.. And ya, I also know that at least in Persona 3 and 4 her description is church related, but lets ignore that and look at her amazing design, shall we?) 

2nd - "Dognapers" (I'm into cats, not dogs, so no..) 

3rd - Personage (this is essentially an extention of what a Persona is, so it would be cool, but an E.. That means Enslaved, and not enough time.. Are the Artifex Mundo games still on sale? For 2-4€ I wouldn't mind to dig into 1 now and then, since no metter how you look at my profile, I still don't avoid games for being easy or hard as long as they are acceptable by my standards... I actually could get My Name is Mayo Plat for free on ps4, since my brother's girlfriend bought that thing, but that's never going to happen unless I make a huge mistake somewhere...). 

My other alternative is to go for 2 plats with "Pendragon" (and I like the sound of it!!), the D could probably be Dirt Showdown (I think it's my closest Plat, Dirt 3 may prove to be hard in the Gymkhana side), but where can I find another quick N? (ya, I will look if nightmares from the deep us still on sale..) 

15 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Currently there are a few of AM's games on sale but only for ~ 60% or less. 7-8 € German store. Lowest price i saw and bought yesterday was Grim Legends (1) for 5€ instead of 15€. So no luck i think for you. But yes they're easy but also great :)

Ya, I actually played the Clocktower one, got it for 3€ or something, and really liked it, but I also like the Steampunk setting to beggin with.. 

Just saw that Nightmares From the Deep sale ended already in the Portuguese store (I though it was to last until the weekend, was it not?). In a situation like this, I could even pay 7-8€, but not the absurd 15€ that's the base price.. 

I will continue to check, since I have an UK, an US and a Malaysian account (not sure where I would go to get money on that account). And really I wouldn't want to spend more then 10€ (20 if I got 2 extra games) just for this. 

Edit:

Just solved my N problem.. There are a few other N games that I don't know much about and never looked into, but knew that were easy plats, among them it's N.E.R.O., seams like it's a short walking simulator Plat, that looks decent and on top of that, it's now on sale for 5€, so I will grab it! 

For D, I will keep Dirt Showdown as plan A, but will look into something quick and decent for plan B.. 

Edited by Han_the_Dragon

I am running out of time to get any vowels on the board, but I started InFamous: Second Son and will hopefully be able to finish that up before the event ends. I've been working on Until Dawn too, so that's another possibility. As of right now, I am going to work towards GILDS, and if I happen to finish Until Dawn, I can expand to GUILDS. Best of luck to anyone else scrambling to put together words!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

And another game finished, sadly it's not one initially planned to finish during the event:
Ray Gigant

Owlboy

It's Quiz Time

Riddled Corpses EX

Muv-Luv Alternative

Ray Gigant

Well, doesn't seem like it helps to spell any new words.Well, could be worse. :dunno: 

You can spell MINOR, and with another R, you can spell MORRION (which is a valid scrabble word... but don't know what it means)

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, DynaVita said:

You can spell MINOR, and with another R, you can spell MORRION (which is a valid scrabble word... but don't know what it means)

Already knew about MINOR.

And according to a search morrion is a spanish helmet which is spelt morion in english. Only O-game that would be an option for me would be Overcooked 2 (which I recently bought). But might have the possibility to get an H in the next few days to spell RHINO.

And even if none of the words make it I want to thank you as I barely  thought about adding extra letters to any word finder to see what I can come up with. :D 

I will probably be trying to Plat a game for here (Dirt Showdown) until the very last day, to try to evolve PERSONA into PENDRAGONS, since I'm just missing a D and didn't saw anything quick/cheap to replace Dirt Showdown.. Said that, I "just" need 3/4 of the camping + all collectibles/challenges and a few misc trophies (3 of those actually are what I'm worried about..)