Anybody still out there for co-op trophies?

trevorparsons

I finally got to playing Journey two days ago and have now played through it twice. First time I ran into two other players on the final summit climb and finished the game with one so I got the Crossing trophy. Second time through I didn't see anyone the entire time.

So I still need Companion (finish game with same partner for majority of journey), Reflection (meditate with another player for 20 seconds), and 8 more player sightings for Wonder.

I don't see a boosting section for this game for PS4 on PSNProfiles, so figured I'd make a post here to see if anyone wants to try and cross paths on another journey.

Edited by trevorparsons

I'm still struggling to get the Reflection trophy. None of the players I've met wanted to sit with me for 20 seconds (and I believe my signals were clear) ?

If you meet a white robe sitting at the entrance to the bridge or summit, please, sit with me for a moment and I'll gladly accompany you through the rest of the journey ? (I play at evenings, CEST).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's very hard to find a friend in this game. It's easier to play the game one time , you will find some random player and you will get ( maybe ) the trophy . If it's not the case , go in the last chapter and wait to find a player with the white dress , you should get the trophy at the end of the chapter.

1 minute ago, Krove-34 said:

It's very hard to find a friend in this game. It's easier to play the game one time , you will find some random player and you will get ( maybe ) the trophy . If it's not the case , go in the last chapter and wait to find a player with the white dress , you should get the trophy at the end of the chapter.

@Krove-34 yeah okay will go for that, but there is one that you need to be with a companion for most of your journey.

Will see what happens thanks for the reply and Info

15 hours ago, Wooden_Ninja17 said:

@Krove-34 yeah okay will go for that, but there is one that you need to be with a companion for most of your journey.

Will see what happens thanks for the reply and Info

Yes , but if you and the other player start the 2nd playthrough from the last chapter , it's working ( because your journey is only one chapter ).

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for a coop partner for the last 2 trophies - finish with a partner for a majority of the journey and climbing the final stage.  If interested, msg me at Silvanous on PSN.  Cheers!

EDIT:  I've finished and thank you to all the random folks whom helped me finish! :)

Edited by Silvanous
Finished the Platinum

• 2 months later...

I'm looking for someone / several someones to help me with the following trophies, if it's not too much trouble:

All trophies originally listed have now been achieved. See edit. 

Any and all help / advice would be greatly appreciated, you can either send me a friend request (PSN: SquidGeneral10) ((please include 'journey' in the request)) or reply on here. 

EDIT : all of the trophies I listed have now been completed, thanks a ton to those who helped me.

Edited by SquidGeneral10
I completed all listed trophies

• 1 year later...

It's next to impossible to boost this game, since matching is random. You can try signing on at the same time and just keep disconnecting and reconnecting until you find each other, but that's about it. That said, there's been a pretty big surge in players since the game was free for the past few weeks. I managed to snag Reflection last night and would have gotten Companion but my partner ditched me after the underground section. There should be enough random players around to find one that is also looking for trophies.

It's not really viable to boost trophies in this game. I recently replayed this on PS4 and got every co-op just fine with random players. 

If you come across a white robed player try and stick with them. They will most likely know what they're doing and can help you the most.