trevorparsons

Anybody still out there for co-op trophies?

22 posts in this topic

I finally got to playing Journey two days ago and have now played through it twice. First time I ran into two other players on the final summit climb and finished the game with one so I got the Crossing trophy. Second time through I didn't see anyone the entire time.

So I still need Companion (finish game with same partner for majority of journey), Reflection (meditate with another player for 20 seconds), and 8 more player sightings for Wonder.

I don't see a boosting section for this game for PS4 on PSNProfiles, so figured I'd make a post here to see if anyone wants to try and cross paths on another journey.

Edited by trevorparsons

I'm still struggling to get the Reflection trophy. None of the players I've met wanted to sit with me for 20 seconds (and I believe my signals were clear) 🙁

If you meet a white robe sitting at the entrance to the bridge or summit, please, sit with me for a moment and I'll gladly accompany you through the rest of the journey 😉 (I play at evenings, CEST).

I need help with Wonder (it's hard to get matched with other players). I can help with any other trophy, just add me.

Great game.  Just a tip, if you still need the co op trophies its best not to use the white robe because the game wont pair you with newer players.

Edited by audiopile

Hey there, Anyone still on for playing Journey.

I need someone to play with me from start to end to get the 2 trophies that nee companions with you.

Let me know thanks

It's very hard to find a friend in this game. It's easier to play the game one time , you will find some random player and you will get ( maybe ) the trophy . If it's not the case , go in the last chapter and wait to find a player with the white dress , you should get the trophy at the end of the chapter.

1 minute ago, Krove-34 said:

It's very hard to find a friend in this game. It's easier to play the game one time , you will find some random player and you will get ( maybe ) the trophy . If it's not the case , go in the last chapter and wait to find a player with the white dress , you should get the trophy at the end of the chapter.

@Krove-34 yeah okay will go for that, but there is one that you need to be with a companion for most of your journey.

Will see what happens thanks for the reply and Info

I'm interested in doing the PS3 and PS4 versions but I only have the PS3 one now. Which one are you going for, Wooden_Ninja17? Guessing it's PS4...

1 minute ago, Cynicgods said:

I'm interested in doing the PS3 and PS4 versions but I only have the PS3 one now. Which one are you going for, Wooden_Ninja17? Guessing it's PS4...

@Cynicgods Sounds epic, yes am on the PS4.

15 hours ago, Wooden_Ninja17 said:

@Krove-34 yeah okay will go for that, but there is one that you need to be with a companion for most of your journey.

Will see what happens thanks for the reply and Info

Yes , but if you and the other player start the 2nd playthrough from the last chapter , it's working ( because your journey is only one chapter ).

1 minute ago, Krove-34 said:

Yes , but if you and the other player start the 2nd playthrough from the last chapter , it's working ( because your journey is only one chapter ).

Okay i understand, must i wait at the beginning of the last chapter, or end.

Hey all after long struggle finally got all the trophies for Journey.

Thanks to all that help me with some info etc. Really cool for you guys.

Let me know if there is anything i can help you with in the future.

@Cynicgods or @yoshi594 or anyone that needs the multiplayer trophies for Journey on either PS3 or PS4, more than welcome to message me and we can organise a time together?

EDIT: I see that you both created Boosting Sessions.

Edited by DysectorZA

I'm looking for a coop partner for the last 2 trophies - finish with a partner for a majority of the journey and climbing the final stage.  If interested, msg me at Silvanous on PSN.  Cheers!

EDIT:  I've finished and thank you to all the random folks whom helped me finish! :)

Edited by Silvanous
Finished the Platinum

I'm looking for someone / several someones to help me with the following trophies, if it's not too much trouble:

All trophies originally listed have now been achieved. See edit. 

Any and all help / advice would be greatly appreciated, you can either send me a friend request (PSN: SquidGeneral10) ((please include 'journey' in the request)) or reply on here. 

EDIT : all of the trophies I listed have now been completed, thanks a ton to those who helped me.

Edited by SquidGeneral10
I completed all listed trophies