Shadow of The Tomb Raider Trophy List Leak. Early Copy! What are your trophy thoughts so far?

4 run for difficulty hope is not hard on last difficulty i don't wanna play this game 4 times i think is not a short game

4 hours ago, anotherfangirl said:

The creators said that they add co-op trophies in the DLCs. There are 7 finished DLCs which will be released in the next 7 month after the release (one DLC every month). They decided for a co-op mode instead of an online mode like in the first Tomb Raider game on PS4.

My GOD 7 DLC T_T hate this thing

7 minutes ago, Neme-ita said:

4 run for difficulty hope is not hard on last difficulty i don't wanna play this game 4 times i think is not a short game

The difficulties will stack

But may be 4 runs for NG+ Trophies. Doesnt look like score attack, think they have focused more on NG+ for replayability this time.

Ng+ opens up 3 unqiue ways u can choose to play it on, only 1 can be chosen at a time. There are a few that look connected and possibly more. There may be certain abilities only available in the 3 x NG+ modes

And there are a lot of misc trophies

But thanks for the list Myass, looks fairly simple as we only need to.learn the main.campaign mechanics to.cover it all rather than relearn it all for score attack.

Going to.be a nice one to write up, looks like a full 100% list, with some miscs and NG+ thrown in.

Im down, but only due to save backups ;)

EDIT;

Only difficult part is here perhaps hardest difficulty cuz apparently this is the hardest off the lot (Devs would say that). But guess we can maybe 1st game on easy, then NG+ on deadly obssession, then transfer the saves back for the other 2 paths.and any connected trophies

Or may just do deadly obsession first. Think I will be

Edited by optimusmart

So, on “Deadly Obsession”, the game saves only at base camps? It seems a really interesting difficulty setting.

I’m definitely going to play the game first on normal (“Rite of Passage”), but I’m looking forward to trying very hard (“Deadly Obsession”). I hope it’s challenging. I love challenging difficulty modes in shooters and action-adventure games.

• Like 2

I wonder if "Deadly Obsession" will be the "Crushing" or "Brutal" type of difficulty. Crushing is ok, but Brutal is just cheap. Thankfully stealth should help out a lot on this difficulty as well as any potential silent takedown skills. It's just going to be parts where you can't avoid fuckery that will be annoying lol.

14th can't come fast enough. -_- 

14 hours ago, Neme-ita said:

My GOD 7 DLC T_T hate this thing

7 DLC sounds nice lol, maybe it'll surpass Rise's 125 trophies. If it does indeed have coop, I definitely need to do Rise's then, to be prepared. 

That said, I'll be doing normal diff first. 

"No hints given by Lara. No Survival Instincts" i wish this was on all difficulties tbh. I really hate how lara just gives away the clue to solve the puzzles once she enters a tomb. Survival Instincts is ok iguess since i don't use it myself during puzzles.

I've been thinking about this since finidng out about difficulties few days back. But think im going to have to go easy first just to allow me to get through the game quicker.

Then when I know the game, i will start fresh on very hard.

Want to start of very hard, but not haven't hints visible or survival instincts etc may make me spend a lot of time on it just working things out. I will just work things out at a nice pace, before going all in and optimising ;)

5 minutes ago, linkdevivo said:

i love the fact that the highest difficulty is required! that'll sure lower the rarity on what otherwise looks as a simple fun platinum. Who agrees?

I don't really care about rarity but...it depends on the actual difficulty. It probably won't be lower than the first or second game in my opinion.

Does difficulty, in games like this at least, deter people like boring ass MP trophies(first game) or modes like Score Attack(second game) unless the difficulty comes with certain conditions? While the hardest difficulty affects saving, it probably won't be to the extent of something like Dead Space 2 or obviously something like Mein Leben. I don't think it'll be as cheap as something like Brutal from the Uncharted Remasters because it seems like you can balance out the gameplay with stealth.

I believe what will really affect the rarity of the game is the amount of playthroughs if they are forcing players to do more than 2 full length plays. (even if it's possible to do them on the easiest difficulty.)

3 hours ago, linkdevivo said:

i love the fact that the highest difficulty is required! that'll sure lower the rarity on what otherwise looks as a simple fun platinum. Who agrees?

Actually, rarities don't mean anything to me, but I agree that highest difficulty requirement is better than having to drag myself through multiplayer mode. And Score Attack Mode in Rise is still a superior option than lengthy, unenjoyable multiplayer mode.

Uhhh i see... Deadly obcession... nice name !

It seems that once again im going to have fun in the max difficulty.
One thing is certain in the future there will be dlc, even if it's hidden for now. by the list of trophies i don't see a hard platinum to obtain considering 
what i have passed already on the previous games.

• Like 1

Game looks great can’t wait.

1 hour ago, Tusked-Lattice said:

Remember back when this franchise was good and not some crappy Uncharted wannabe with worse story,characters and some tacked on crafting bullshit? 

I don't.

Reveal hidden contents

Looks nice though.

Is there any game you don’t dislike? You seem to hate everything. 

Edited by NaseemJohn
  • Like 3

TBH, I'm banking on this not being a Platinum for me. Score Attacks and Difficulty-related trophies (depending on the game) are a big turn-off for me. For my level of skill, they're just too much trouble for what its worth. That said, I'll still go for literally every other trophy and hope I come out with a completion % of at least 70%. 

• Like 1