[Fixed in v1.06] [Guide] Getting platinum after the v1.05 fiasco

HusKy

I also had 190/191 scavenging locations with no location left on the map despite having installed all of the survey crews. I already thought of giving up on Platinum... replaying the whole thing was not an option. Luckily, a historic relic was also missing, so I checked at IGN where to find this very relic. It led me to a location in Chumbucket's stronghold which I had overseen... obviously because it's the only region where you can't build a survey crew. I looted it and the trophy popped. So it wasn't the glitch that hit me... maybe it's the same with some other players...

30 minutes ago, FATstuntman said:

Is there a way to know if you glitched or not? I have 90+ scavenger locations left but after doing all the math I am at 190/191. However, I don't want to grind a ton of locations only to discover that I am locked out of progressing further. Anyone have any ideas?

There's a formula you can use to keep yourself on track but I can never remember how it works :(.

It's very easy actually. You just need to count the challenge info and compare it to total scavenging locations number.

Total number is: 227 - this number is shown in your game stats

Scavenging challenges are: 5, 13, 18, 191 (=227 total)

Small challenges: 5+13+18 = 36

Final challenge: 191

E.g. if you current number is 90/191, your total number (in the stats) should be 90 + 36 = 126

Edited by HusKyCode
  • Like 3

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, itachi-destroyer said:

Anyone know where I can find and updated list of patches for various games ? I'd like to know if someone have the link to the 1.02 patch for Mortal Blitz.

Try ps4database.io

But it's far from complete unfortunately.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
59 minutes ago, HusKy said:

The issue in the first post has been fixed. However, there are other problems still persisting in the game, e.g. buggy scavenging locations.

These buggy scavenging locations (and the other bugs), are they problems which has been present throughout the game's life or is it a new-ish thing?

If the game is as good as it has ever been right now (even though it's slightly buggy) I'll definitely starting it.

1 hour ago, Intresseklubben said:

These buggy scavenging locations (and the other bugs), are they problems which has been present throughout the game's life or is it a new-ish thing?

If the game is as good as it has ever been right now (even though it's slightly buggy) I'll definitely starting it.

The issues that are still present have been in the game since the beginning pretty much. The game can be finished but you have to be careful about certain things.

• Like 1