Its the 16th and the servers are still up

Pariah_Dark

1 hour ago, Smashero said:

Or, in the best case, the first date (25th) was the proper one ;).

They have fixed on website and store, highly doubt it, don't be too hopeful and you won't be too disappointed when the worst case scenario turns to be true. Would be great if it stayed up, a few friends didn't finish yet and i'm intending to help them, but if it closes, i won't be surprised.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

They have fixed on website and store, highly doubt it, don't be too hopeful and you won't be too disappointed when the worst case scenario turns to be true. Would be great if it stayed up, a few friends didn't finish yet and i'm intending to help them, but if it closes, i won't be surprised.

Information not correct ;)

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP9000-NPUA80079_00-TWISTEDMETAL0100

https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP9000-NPEA00362_00-TWISTEDMETAL0100

I won't be disappointed - I just need to complete tutorial for plat ;).

56 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Awwww man we having a standoff for last to get the plat I swear I will sit on this plat for 10 years

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Brink-2-Chaos said:

Awwww man we having a standoff for last to get the plat I swear I will sit on this plat for 10 years

Hah, good one :D. I am off such race, this one will be soon my 1100 milestone ;).

Anyway.... You have 5 years already :P.

Edited by Smashero

2 hours ago, Stargazer2600 said:

they could pull a arkham origins and just never turn em off after saying they would

2 hours ago, NekoRave said:

Probably will just be off tomorrow

Sony has never failed to keep to their announced date, aside from when Little Big Planet Karting was supposed to shut, but supposedly that was region specific and only went down on the USA Server. This game will be down in a few hours, the servers were just incredibly unstable no matter what.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, POEman553 said:

I've spent the entirety of today for about 8 hours working on wins and kills and Any car will do, Another Level and A la Mode will not unlock. 

Were you always the host? Did you do it all on the digital or physical version? Not hosting or mixing digital and physical seems to cause problems.

9 hours ago, derdimi said:

That's not true. Tested it a minute ago. Still up (from Germany).

well yea it went down at 1am pst but my friend told me it was still up i quickly hopped on and was able to get all online trophies done today thank gods!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, POEman553 said:

Yes, I'm always the host and did it on the digital version. 

You need to do everything on the same version of the game, I hardly believe you would have unlocked Warthog by using the digital version. So I think your issue would be getting some kills on the disc version and getting some kills on digital. Everything needs to be done on the same copy of the game and using the same save file, disc and digital each have a different save.