Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist Platinum is UNOBTAINABLE

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, U4oloG said:

To fix the problem they need 5 minutes of programmer work. But they just don't want to do it. Only one conclusion - they do not care about the players. They need to make another 100 parts of the assassins.

While agree that it's clear that devs don't care about this situation...because the support for this game has been stopped for years...

...what makes you think it'd only take 5 minutes to fix it...? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

On 24.6.2019 at 11:06 PM, Sydoki said:

...what makes you think it'd only take 5 minutes to fix it...? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Because there are hints indicating that we're talking about a server certificate/TLS issue.

Preparing and setting up a new valid certificate is a routine maintenance task and takes only limited time, especially if you own a trusted signing authority like big companies do.

It has been done in the past, year after year, several times.

In general, this is not about fixing some code-base or asset-related problem of the game, its only about simple housekeeping tasks to keep the server operational...

Edited by waldiphil
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I do not know if it is true, but many players are making the trophy of challenges resetting the shadownet not knowing how. Ubisoft should see this soon, because if this is a bug in the game mode, many will end up making this trophy by accident. True or not, this can end up being the same as GTA V.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

It's on sale on EU Store for 5,99€, I hope it will be online soon... 

How many trophies can't be achieved right now?

2 trophies can't be achieved I believe. Apparently 'ShadowNet Online' is obtainable as of now as you can access ShadowNet. However 'Seven Day Shift Duty' and 'Officer of the Day' are unavailable right now with there being no new challenges on ShadowNet. I honestly find it worse when the devs put in these 'limited amount of challenges after game release' trophies making them eventually unobtainable. In my opinion it's worse than servers shutting (because at least 95% of companies announce it beforehand). Project Cars is awaiting new challenges as of this week too. That could be unobtainable now if no new challenges are created for the same reasons.

1 hour ago, stormshadow969 said:

On Trueachievements someone mentioned about filing a complaint with the BBB, as it got black ops 3 fixed and an achievement on killer instinct. Maybe if it gets enough traction we might get a good outcome as well?

I don't think they will fix it I mean black ops 2's online is f ed and can't be platted due to it. I hope am wrong for your sakes but still I don't think it will be fixed due to their laziness. They might just remaster black list then fix it.

Edited by KANERKB
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Last-_-Judgment said:

2 trophies can't be achieved I believe. Apparently 'ShadowNet Online' is obtainable as of now as you can access ShadowNet. However 'Seven Day Shift Duty' and 'Officer of the Day' are unavailable right now with there being no new challenges on ShadowNet. I honestly find it worse when the devs put in these 'limited amount of challenges after game release' trophies making them eventually unobtainable. In my opinion it's worse than servers shutting (because at least 95% of companies announce it beforehand). Project Cars is awaiting new challenges as of this week too. That could be unobtainable now if no new challenges are created for the same reasons.

Alright thanks.

So the three trophies that requires a teammate can I do them with a second controller by myself?

Live Support Chat "Just now"

Sean B: Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Live Support. Please give me a moment to review your case. In the meantime, feel free to add any additional information that may pertain to your issue, and I will be with you shortly.

Me: Hi

Sean B: Hello there. So what is the issue you are having with Splinter Cell: Blacklist?

Me: in-game daily and spies vs mercs challenges are not showing

Sean B: I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

This issue has been forwarded up to the development team for further review.

If any additional information becomes available, it will be posted to the game's official forum at http://forums.ubi.com and our Support Website (http://support.ubi.com).

Me: no one is answering us in the forums or care about this issue !!

Sean B: Until this issue is addressed by the development team, there is no additional troubleshooting that we can provide. We do not receive any information pertaining to possible patches until they are released and have no further information in that regard.

Sean B: Is there anything else that I can assist you with today?

Me: No, thank you...

Sean B: Alright. Have a nice night.

I think they must release an update to fix this f*** issue !!!! I'm sick of this ????

Edited by II--KAMAL--II
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Solid-Fisch said:

They don't give a sh*t. This will never be updated. 

Not sure about this. Still hopes out there. Some older games where fixed as well. Although it was a different company. Just need to stay positive, nothing we can do right now rather than waiting.

Edited by TazDevilz1986
  • Like 4