Is this one a Winner Winner Chicken Dinner?

Burgins

The 50 grenade kills sounds like the most frustrating of them all, but I think it’s possible in Duo or Squad. The one who wants grenade kills finish downed enemies off with a grenade.

Hit me up if you wanna play and, maybe, manage to make some hard trophies. I wonder if it’s all possible via custom match, but I don’t think it will count. ? Anyway, I'd prefer via public match, then custom for the hardest of the bunch.

Edited by Max654

Simple easy list all things considered.

Those who think this is 'grindy' are those who should just avoid the game because it's not actually all that time consuming, it's obvious that the game doesn't interest you if the thought of playing for that long would be a 'grind'.

I certainly won't be playing it, I find the Battle Royale genre really boring personally. I could be swayed only if my friend groups hassle me into it.

• Like 2

I have to say, this is a nearly perfect trophy list for a game like that (highly repetitive, online only game). Most of the trophies will come naturally as you play and weapon related ones allow you to experience different gun plays.

Despite what many people say about PUBG, it's super exciting to see it finally come to PS4 with a full trophy list and a shiny :platinum:

• Like 3

Eh, pretty much straightforward for an online game and pretty much skill-dependent. I won't be playing this since I hate most battle royale games and I still cant win a game in H1Z1 so yeah... Maybe in a sale

24 minutes ago, POEman553 said:

I wish the Platinum name was Winner Winner Platinum Dinner, but oh well.

Still won't buy it, I don't want to deal with kids while I'm trophy hunting. 

All the kids are playing Fortnite brother

I think the trophy list looks very doable to veteran pubg players. However I am very very concerned with how it will run on the PS4. It was broken on PC. Broken on Xbox and now they want to try PS4.

It's a plat I would go for and I know I'll get without too much difficulty....IF it is stable enough to run.

2 hours ago, JohnCenaSong- said:

Simple easy list all things considered.

Those who think this is 'grindy' are those who should just avoid the game because it's not actually all that time consuming, it's obvious that the game doesn't interest you if the thought of playing for that long would be a 'grind'.

I certainly won't be playing it, I find the Battle Royale genre really boring personally. I could be swayed only if my friend groups hassle me into it.

Hate to burst your bubble here bud but it's grindy. Any online game that has you do 100 - 1000 random misc things is making you grind. 

"It's obvious that the game doesn't interest you" is very strange. You know "grind" isn't necessarily negative right? Some people enjoy multiplayer grinds (myself included)

6 minutes ago, Burgins said:

Hate to burst your bubble here bud but it's grindy.

It's entry level stuff mate, a grind would be something further beyond this level of natural play, this is something you'd mop up naturally long before you'd be looking for additional grinds.

It'd only look long and grindy if, like I said, it's something you're not enjoying.

I always see people label lots of multiplayer trophies 'grindy' when they're maybe only 10 hours or so lol, for a multiplayer game of any description that wouldn't grindy in the slightest.

2 hours ago, JohnCenaSong- said:

It's entry level stuff mate, a grind would be something further beyond this level of natural play, this is something you'd mop up naturally long before you'd be looking for additional grinds.

It'd only look long and grindy if, like I said, it's something you're not enjoying.

I always see people label lots of multiplayer trophies 'grindy' when they're maybe only 10 hours or so lol, for a multiplayer game of any description that wouldn't grindy in the slightest.

Are you on a side profile or something? I find it odd you're trying to tell someone who's done countless multiplayer grinds that 1000 kills isn't a grind when you haven't finished any platinums ?

Like obviously this game isn't Battlefield Hardline in terms of what you've gotta do to finish it, but it's definitely not gonna come from natural play for everyone. 1000 is a huge number for a game where absolutely excellent players only net 15-20 kills in a great match and most players will only get a handful per go

Edited by Burgins
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, JohnCenaSong- said:

But this list really is grindy lmao. Most people in this game get like an average of 2 / 3 kills per game