PS Plus - January 2019

Sailar91

24 minutes ago, MissDreamer said:

It's New Year's Day which means the guys at Sony have holidays as well. It will most likely update tomorrow when it's back to normal.

Then why would they write that the game will be available from January 1st? I didn't invent that date, it's written in the PS Blog.

2 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

Then why would they write that the game will be available from January 1st? I didn't invent that date, it's written in the PS Blog.

There are plenty of mistakes on the blog with everything not being listed correctly. Anyway, since it hasn't updated now then it will most likely be tomorrow.

I think this is the first month in a while that I didn't own any games offered. I did have Zone of the Enders, but I gave it away to someone.

Nothing that particularly interests me, but still some nice freebies anyway. Hope they offer a few more good PS3 games before that support ends. Can't wait for the offerings to just be PS4 games.

4 hours ago, Lance_87 said:

So, it's January 1st. The games are still not free, did i miss something? It's 4pm at the moment and normally the store gets updated before that time, i.e. 1-2pm.

They're up in NA at least.

11 minutes ago, MissDreamer said:

I just saw an article from Push Square reporting the EU Ps Plus games will be out tomorrow. I don't know how to provide links on tablets, Sorry.

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2019/01/january_2019_ps_plus_games_going_live_in_north_america_europe_to_follow

That it?

5 minutes ago, Valyrious said:

Can't wait for the offerings to just be PS4 games.

You're being sarcastic, right?

Question: is Fallen Legion for PS Vita showing as free for everyone else, yet still charging 19.99 at checkout? Hopefully that's something Sony will fix as I'd rather play it on my Vita. 

29 minutes ago, Valyrious said:

I haven't turned my PS3 or my PSTV on in months. Why would I be sarcastic?

Because I fail to see how there not being free games for PS3 or Vita anymore would appeal to you when by your own admission you don't even use the systems, thus the lack of free games would have zero effect on you. 

It's not like we're going to get more free PS4 games to fill the void left by the PS3/Vita.

Does anyone have any information on Fallen Legion for Vita??

• Like 1