PS Plus - January 2019

Sailar91

1 hour ago, PooPooBlast said:

Steep is really nice butttttt it has a butt load of dlc that it just turns me off. Unless there's a sale for the season pass or something don't think I'm going to try it out.ย 

ย 

Why? Do you think that price is too steep? ย ?

ย 

ย 

1 hour ago, TheYuriG said:

AMPLITUDE!

ย 

I'll try Steep, but I doubt anything can take SSX 3 place as "the snowboard game".

• Like 2

This is probably the first (or second) time i own both PS3 games. They're only offering the PS3 version of Amplitude but if you buy it it's cross-buy with PS4 IIRC.

ย 

Well at least there are no PS4 games i wanted that are currently on sale...

Edited by Lance_87

Not a great month. None of the games peak my interest at all.

ย 

Was hoping PS Plus 2019 would start off with a bang. But Sony seems to be dumping dead or dying multiplayer games on us each month to try get the player count up.

ย 

Steep next month, On Rush forย December,ย Bulletstorm in November, Friday the 13th,ย Destiny 2, Dead by Daylight, Absolver....

ย 

If PS Plus does not improve in the coming months, I guess I won't be renewing. And with PS3 and Vita games stopping at the end of March, I really want to see what Sony will be doing to improve the service and make it worth my while to continue.

ย 

My PS Plus runs out at the end of August 2019, so I have 8 months to try and finish any of the previous PS Plusย games I really want to play.

• Like 1

Good month for me as I don't own any. I'll try out Steep, Portal Knights and Zone of the Enders.

• Like 1

This must be one of the most polarizing months of Plusย I've seen, though it seems like too many people are overlooking Amplitude and Zone of the Enders. While they're not for everyone understandably,ย if you don't own either one or both of those PS3 selections, at least give them a decent look before immediately writing them off.

ย 

I still have to get to two of the games from this month's lineup. But after those,ย these twoย titlesย alone makes this a worthwhile month of gaming personally.

• Like 1