PS Plus - January 2019

Sailar91

45 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Super Mutant Alien Assault apparently has an unobtainable trophy, but overall not a bad list IMO. For those that are "disgusted" and "disappointed", you are not going to get God of War or Spider-Man for free. There are 5 platinums here, be grateful.

• Like 2

Steep is really nice butttttt it has a butt load of dlc that it just turns me off. Unless there's a sale for the season pass or something don't think I'm going to try it out. 

Edit:

Portal Knights and amplitude really surprised me after watching some gameplay videos. I'll add them to the list! 

Edited by PooPooBlast

55 minutes ago, Milktastrophe said:

Ugh. Dragon Fin Soup, Destiny 2, Roundabout, (probably others I'm forgetting), and now Super Mutant Alien Assault. I'm getting tired of broken games with unobtainable trophies getting given out.

I think the Vita version is supposed to be fixed, but who knows. I'll probably avoid it on principle alone.

55 minutes ago, Milktastrophe said:

Edited by RNumbers

1 hour ago, Kishnabe said:

I expect offerings will only get worse, when they remove PS3 and Vita offering come March. Just keep the 2 PS4 offerings.

I'm sure they'll offer reasonable games for a few months to sweeten the damage, but ASAP it will be just junk.

So for ps4 users there is Steep, a game that is build around a sport I have zero respect or interest for, developed and published by a company that I absolutely despise and Portal Knights, a game that looks like a cheap Minecraft rip off from afar. Not exactly the kind of lineup that motivates me to get a new psplus subscription. Is Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion good at least? In my experience Vita games are either hit or total miss.