Assassin's Creed III Remastered comes out March 29

Ubisoft announced that Assassin's Creed III Remastered will come out March 29. It includes the single player of AC3, all the single player DLC, and AC Liberation. It's available as part of the Assassin's Creed Odyssey season pass at no additional charge or as a separate download.

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Varhur said:

I don't have PS4, but if this version will include trophy for completion of Encyclopedia of the Common Man...

Shame. Real, big shame.

Probably will have all the single player trophies. I still expect the rarity will be pretty high because you literally have to get 100% completion and there's a LOT to it.

Just now, MidnightDragon said:

Probably will have all the single player trophies. I still expect the rarity will be pretty high because you literally have to get 100% completion and there's a LOT to it.

At least multiplayer trophies in AC3 aren't so bad, no overly big grind and you can do majority alone.

Though for fuck sake, fuck that encyclopedia and fuck those lazy-ass lumberers.

13 minutes ago, Varhur said:

I don't have PS4, but if this version will include trophy for completion of Encyclopedia of the Common Man...

Shame. Real, big shame.

That's not even really the worst trophy because the mini game trophy and 100% synchro were far, far worse. Especially the synchro one because of that one naval mission that required you to get three luck based situations in a row

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

Since it includes Liberation, wonder how the trophy list will work. :hmm:

Hopefully it will be seperate lists

Liberation will probably be the same list as Liberation HD on PS3

ACIII will probably have some upgraded trophies to get the points right, I doubt it'll have MP.

• Like 1

AC 3 is the most boring game with one of the most boring and grindy trophy list in a Assassin's Creed game if they eliminate Perfectionist, An extraordinary man, A complete set, Original gamer, Completionist, Multitasking and Head in the Cloud then the game could be more enjoyable to platinum...

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, majob said:

That's not even really the worst trophy because the mini game trophy and 100% synchro were far, far worse. Especially the synchro one because of that one naval mission that required you to get three luck based situations in a row

Then please tell me how did you make lumberers work, on my old account they stuck in a loop, on current it's the same shit.

Actually quite excited. I bought the Assassin's Creed Odyssey Gold Edition from this week ps store sale for 40$ and it came with Assassin’s Creed III Remastered!!! 

• 3 weeks later...