Trophy Thoughts

Rufy21050

Trophies for the Hopeless difficulty and obtaining the best ending might be difficult. Particularly the Hopeless difficulty, we don't what is that difficulty all about; is it one-hit kill like in The Evil Within, is it one life/no save like in Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, or none of them? :hmm:

2 hours ago, Rakinho993 said:

Seems like a classic list. Wonde if you play on hopeless it gets you other difficulty trophies. It would be insane if you would have to have three playthroughs

At least two for best ending / worst ending trophies anyway.

Haven't heard about this game, looks like a pretty hefty trophy list though. Seems there could be a number of missables unless they tie in to the story.

Probably not as easy as the OPs' trophy "thought" would suggest.

I've had this game on my radar for a while, there has been a lot of critiscm on low quality animations and other things. 

The only thing that bothers me is the non-reactive enemies.

But I've preordered the Day 1 edition and the trophies look varied enough for me :)

As for the difficulty trophies - I hope the hardest difficullty doesn't go the same route as Metal Gear Solid 4's Big Boss Emblem Requirements or any other silly difficulty - i.e. limited saves (Dead Space 2), Dying will force restart game (Dead Space 3) etc.

9 hours ago, sephirothdude said:

Is it a shooter or what is it?

i read somewhere a few days ago, devs claim stealth plays an important role.

4 hours ago, SecondGenesis said:

Game looks pretty bad, like a poor mans MGS.

Particularly the animation, it looks outdated. However, the game still interests me.

8 hours ago, SecondGenesis said:

Game looks pretty bad, like a poor mans MGS.

While the game clearly doesn't have an AAA budget, keep in mind that MGS designer Yoji Shinkawa and Armored Core producer Toshifumi Nabeshima were working on it. Other team members have worked on MGS, Armored Core and Dark Souls 2 as well.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...