I hate "IW" & his 15.1 seconds -- NEED HELP ON HOW TO SPRINT

23 hours ago, ObliviousSenpai said:

It's a problem with the PS4's analog stick. It could also be debris that's built up in the stick.

Very doubtful, I'm using month old, rarely used controller and have troubles sprinting. That together with getting stuck in the door frames made this trophy especially annoying.

Took me like 1 hour to finally do it and I got 14,80s which is like 0,80s faster than my previous best. Have no idea how I did it, just blitzed through it all without getting stuck and missing a target. The key was to properly shoot the last two targets while back walking to the finish, then quickly turn around and sprint the last bit. Aim sensitivity was set to 5 (3 is default), it's very important to set it higher. Also, I used rifle on first three targets, and pistol on the rest.

5 hours ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

I guess you don't know about the glitch.

Well even with the glitch he still will need to do the last checkpoint on veteran and unless there's like a checkpoint after you get on the plane, you will have to do the hardest part of the mission on veteran.

Got this trophy today, i was really struggling my best time was a 16.4 and out of the blue i got a 14.95 out of nowhere i didn't even get a -3 bonus, was something like -2.4. Ended up being easier than i thought. The last 2 targets are the hardest, since you need to shoot them without pretty much seeing them.

On 3/9/2019 at 6:57 AM, theSpirae said:

What a way to cheat trophies. People using glitches disgust me. If you can't get it legit, you simply don't deserve it. Just like I can't get freaking Gauntlet in Titanfall 2

When it comes to spring, you only need to press it once, no need to hold it. If you press it and you stop running, then your L3 is not working, I had the same issue. Just blow some air under the L3

Everybody can achieve anything legit. I just don't wanna spend time with something that is quicker glitching the hell out of it.

Time is precious.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

I guess you don't know about the glitch.

The glitch where you play as recruit to the last checkpoint then close out & load up to Veteran? I know about that one but is there another I don't know about?

3 hours ago, Terminus124 said:

Very doubtful, I'm using month old, rarely used controller and have troubles sprinting. That together with getting stuck in the door frames made this trophy especially annoying.

Took me like 1 hour to finally do it and I got 14,80s which is like 0,80s faster than my previous best. Have no idea how I did it, just blitzed through it all without getting stuck and missing a target. The key was to properly shoot the last two targets while back walking to the finish, then quickly turn around and sprint the last bit. Aim sensitivity was set to 5 (3 is default), it's very important to set it higher. Also, I used rifle on first three targets, and pistol on the rest.

Bro... SAME HERE! GODDAMN DOORWAYS!! I thought I was the only one.

I found that blowing into the analog stick worked well. I can finally sprint.

Edited by dokkanexpert

3 hours ago, andrehunter said:

Well even with the glitch he still will need to do the last checkpoint on veteran and unless there's like a checkpoint after you get on the plane, you will have to do the hardest part of the mission on veteran.

You only have to kill the hostage taker on veteran if you time it right and that's pretty easy.

Normally I would have gone through the game on veteran, as I quite enjoy COD campaigns in general and appreciate its veteran difficulty as a fun challenge that never really gets frustrating. But because my PS+ expires very soon (and I do not think I will renew it unless a major discount comes along) I glitched the heck out of my MW:R platinum the last couple of days. It was a different kind of experience but it was quite enjoyable and it leaves me with more time to hopefully clean up some of my other PS+ games in the upcoming days.

3 hours ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

You only have to kill the hostage taker on veteran if you time it right and that's pretty easy.

Dude, i'm not talking about "mile high club", i'm talking about "one shot, one kill".

Even with the glitch, you have to do the hardest part of that mission and reach the chopper with all that grenade spam.

Edited by fabiansc83

9 hours ago, fabiansc83 said:

Dude, i'm not talking about "mile high club", i'm talking about "one shot, one kill".

Even with the glitch, you have to do the hardest part of that mission and reach the chopper with all that grenade spam.

Oh sorry, you're right, it's pretty much the only level with some meaningful stuff to do after the final checkpoint.

If there are Glitches in a game, why he can't use it? That is no cheating in my Opinion. If you are more satisfied to play it the normal way, that's fine. If he wants to use the Glitch, it's fine too. Everybody decides for himself, we are a big PSN-Family.

On 3/8/2019 at 10:21 PM, dokkanexpert said:

Thanks to all replies. Everyone who replied got +1 rep.

I finally beat it & got 15.05 -- just barely!!

D1RCWyyUcAAgRpg.jpg

Well done buddy. I'm leaving this trophy for last. I totally hate timing event trophies but it's a challenge I will accept :lol:

On 3/10/2019 at 11:01 AM, Terminus124 said:

The controller I used is only a few months old. I'm not sure about CoD, but switching to my 3 year old controller with other issues worked perfectly fine for Hitman 2. If you look it up, you'll see a lot of people seem to have issues with the dualshock 4 analog stick even when they're new.

On 3/11/2019 at 8:25 AM, theSpirae said:

That is the lamest excuse

No, no it isn't.

If I fucking adore a game and want to rub it into my eyes and intimate regions because of how much I adore it, but I also care about my trophy score because it pleases me (which is why we play games, to be entertained), and I can't access that game because all of it is really easy except one trophy thrown out of literally nowhere which is 50 times more difficult than the entire rest of the game, if a glitch exists solely to rid me of the annoying bit that the developer decided to be cute with, I am using that shit.

Does the developer decide how his own game should be like? Naturally.

Do I decide how I want to enjoy his work? Obviously.

I played all of Rayman legends and got all the trophies except one in like a week. The final trophy took three more months. If I could have spared me three useless months, I would have. They were not fun, they were not entertaining, they were not a show of skill towards anyone, just a checkmark that makes solely me happy that shouldn't have been the way it is. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/10/2019 at 10:31 PM, fabiansc83 said:

One Hit One Kill isn't as bad as it seems, there are a few camping spots: one in one of the sheds (nr to where you dump your buddy - but i always died there), another to the left of the dodgem cars in the buildings (never used this one) and the one i always use behind the trees to the right of the dodgem cars.

i used this method on the PS3 version, and it works well on the Remaster too.

I did it one time and got a message saying the Heli had to take off and i was too late, even though i was on the heli. Cheap as hell, oh how i laughed.

Hope the video helps, no need to use the glitch :)

Edited by yoda_squad

On 3/12/2019 at 0:01 AM, LordRandom85 said:

I got this trophy with a little different approach, as you may find below:

This is such a good approach and I wish I had done this instead of practicing for like 50mins to just get the last room done. Had no issues with the course except for the last part where u had to shoot through the wall while walking backwards

• Like 1

This trophy was relatively easy when compared to mile high club without glitching. 

Just watch the guide video and do the same things. This took me about 10 tries after seeing the guide. By myself i was getting 20 seconds. (missing time throwing 1st flashbang, time throwing 2nd flashbang and not fireing through the walls at the targets. After that, i got something like 14.5) 

The most important thing is not to lose momentum when using flashbangs. Its all about memorizing the sequence of actions  you need to take. 

Also, if you feel you are turning too slow, change the sensitivity settings. That also helped me.

Best of luck.

Edited by Muncis

• 2 weeks later...

I'm about ready to give up on this frustrating trophy. I guess fast precision FPS skills just aren't my forte.

This feels much more difficult than ...Becomes the Master to me. At least with that trophy I could see gradual improvement in my times. With this one I'm just stuck at 18.5-ish seconds.