Information on PSN ID Name Changing & Your PSNProfiles Account

Just now, tonesdad0408 said:

Its not entitled when they offer to take real money for premium accts. Once they accept people's money it opens the door for us to question things we paid for. 

Sorry I don't give people a pass when they gladly took my money. That's not being entitled its called expecting to get what I paid for. 

Nice

22 minutes ago, Mori said:

I think a bit more transparancy about what goes on behind the curtains wouldnt hurt anyone and would also stop several people asking everyday when what is going to happen.

Just a thought.

Maybe nothing is being done

For a month, every week it was

scanning finishing scanning last accounts.....

26 minutes ago, Rix18 said:

Entitled as well, I'd say.

By entitled, you mean

We are in our right to demand or ask questions because we are premium users and have paid

Or you mean another thing?

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

Sorry for the wait everyone, I know it’s a bit of a pain to have accounts still in limbo like they are - I’m personally not to giving any more updates for the time being because I don’t want to be disingenuous about the actual status of the update and promise something I’m honestly uncertain the specifics of at the moment

The only updates I’ve been getting are that it’s getting worked on, which I’m certain that it is - the only problem is I’m just not sure what stage it’s at really, like is it 80% done? I honestly am not too sure. Hopefully after 4 weeks some good progress is done but Sly’s the only one that’s able to fill in the gaps on those details =/

@Sly Ripper Care to elaborate?

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

Sorry for the wait everyone, I know it’s a bit of a pain to have accounts still in limbo like they are - I’m personally not to giving any more updates for the time being because I don’t want to be disingenuous about the actual status of the update and promise something I’m honestly uncertain the specifics of at the moment

The only updates I’ve been getting are that it’s getting worked on, which I’m certain that it is - the only problem is I’m just not sure what stage it’s at really, like is it 80% done? I honestly am not too sure. Hopefully after 4 weeks some good progress is done but Sly’s the only one that’s able to fill in the gaps on those details =/

Thanks for the post! We just needed something to know we haven't been forgotten :awesome:

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

Maybe you could poke him with a stick to get him to give an update? :P 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Omar said:

by this for half a year now yet you won't see me get mad here,

6 months without creating sessions, guides, updating...

Maybe you don't use this site a lot

But at least for me it is essential and as others said if the site asked for money we deserve the service

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BlindMango said:

Thanks for the update and honest post. Many of us are patiently waiting.

Thanks for the update. Better to know from someone who knows what they're talking about and not the same person with the same sarcastic, cynical comments for everyone posting here. I use the site daily but I won't get my panties in a bunch over waiting for what is obviously quite an undertaking for Sly.

• Like 4

18 hours ago, tonesdad0408 said:

17 hours ago, tonesdad0408 said:

Its not entitled when they offer to take real money for premium accts. Once they accept people's money it opens the door for us to question things we paid for. 

Sorry I don't give people a pass when they gladly took my money. That's not being entitled its called expecting to get what I paid for. 

To everyone saying "stop complaining" to people getting "impatient", I'm starting to as well, and comments on premium benefits are entirely valid. The amount of money is pretty nominal to me, personally, as I'm working full time, but the principle of paying for a service and having it removed for doing something with the console that's been planned for  a very long time, even being in beta, and having the same update repeated to you when querying it or general merging queries in forums is going to rub people the wrong way. 

Re: the profile changes I agree that getting right > getting it done quickly, but the updates aren't really accurate or consistent for some people (i.e. May 2nd/3rd on Page 1) so the policy of not providing any more updates until it was consolidated should have been adopted some time ago. I've gone into the problems previously so I won't include them here. Think the site can also learn from this when managing the expectations of users that are providing them money, even for the most rational of people being told something will be done by the end of the week over and over again isn't a great idea. 

I love the website, but it's been well over a month, and this has shown that there is a fundamental problem with having separate profiles for PSN data and forums. 

Edited by phantomfear9494
  • Like 2

I quite like having my playing profile separate from my posting profile. Take as long as you like. 

If you want to see a list of your trophies you can always use one of the other sites till they fix it here. Tru   e Trophies had there system running within a few days.

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 1

I've enjoyed the break personally. I absolutely have better things to do than obsess over trophies & usually I'd be procrastinating & looking into trophies instead of doing said better things but the last month or so has seen extreme productivity in other areas & if I reflect on that it makes me quite happy truth be told.

That said I've had a trophy guide written with videos and everything for what feels like ages now & I don't see the point in submitting that during this interim period. Part of me wants the new name so I can submit the guide & complete that project but at the same time I think people who wait for guides to play games are really weak so fuck em they can wait. I have my doubts anyone will care when it's up anyway!!

• Like 1

^ I think you might have taken that a bit too seriously there buddy. At the same time there would be no guides if no one played without them, & from personal experience playing something using a guide the whole time feels like I haven't played the game at all. Horrible experience imo, much better to go in with limited or no info!!

Just now, readytofuky said:

^ I think you might have taken that a bit too seriously there buddy. At the same time there would be no guides if no one played without them, & from personal experience playing something using a guide the whole time feels like I haven't played the game at all. Horrible experience imo, much better to go in with limited or no info!!

I like this post better about your opinion

For me what I love most from this site are the guides because you can see your progress and i update my trophies and i see in the guide what i have completed and  i don't know i just loveeeeee it

And for guides i really love them too   i can't go blind there are too many games i want to play that guides give me that opportunity to shorten the time to move on to another game

So thank you if you are a guide maker at least for me you are my heroes