What do you Think About Future DLC ((Spoilers))

Blackmist_FFXI

So I've been reading around the web. That the game wraps its self up nicely and that there is no need for dlc / added story.

Well i was almost thinking the same thing... How ever

*spoilers below*

After that clip with O'bryain were he takes off his helmet and gives his little speach about bout everything is evolving and "somethings" coming thats unstoppable...

And sarahs search for a cure to this virus..

I could tottaly see a. Defence/hit and run/ territory clame battle type add on.

Some what like state of decay were you fight progressively mutated freaks.

Well searching for ammo and researching better ways to fend them off.

What do ya'll think?

3 hours ago, ObliviousSenpai said:

There will be free DLC in June that includes a Survival difficulty as well as combat, horde and bike challenges. Not sure if this will be a challenge mode sort of like Arkham's predator challenges or if it will just be in-game challenges. 

I think if this game sells well, which it very well may, then I'm sure they'll develop a sequel. Like you said, the O'Brian scene definitely sets things up for a sequel. Even without the O'Brian scene, Sarah is still working on a cure, which could also be used to setup a sequel. Personally, I hope there is a sequel because this is an amazing game that is mainly held back by technical issues. I'd like to see Bend get another shot at it to give us a more polished experience. 

Ya really hoping sequel,  if the game sells well enough they could have a bigger budget and have more people working on it,  and on the PS5 it could probs handle hundreds of zombies with less framerate issues.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I thought the main ending of the game was perfect, finished up the story really well in my opinion. I liked how they did the O'Brian scene in a seperate mission during the endgame. I also really liked that scene, it caught me by surprise and I thought it was well done. It really sets up a sequel and I'd love to see one. They have been smart about it by putting it in a side-mission at the end though, this way it's slightly less part of the ''main'' story of the game, and it'd be fine this way if they end up not making a sequel. Either way, thought the story was brilliantly done, good job to Sony Bend on that.

it doesnt sound like the dlc will be adding anything except a hard game mode, which i think all of us can say we dont want if that has a trophy attached to it. due to lack of cans i rarely ever had more then one explosive. and using scrap to make items sucks because you also have to use scrap for your melee which wears down fast. and rebuilding one is a pain. and i think the system of finding objects sucks. im constantly clicking the button to use my vision to find things. ive spent more time trying to find items then i did playing the game. and now they want to take that away in hardcore. i might as well just use nothing but ammo and grenades and skip trying to find anything and run as fast as i can. anyways the dlc doesnt sound to great. and weekly challenges who the hell is going to do those after they finished the game lol. once your done with the game your pretty much done. i went and killed hordes just to try to blow some of the money i saved up since i had over 20k in each camp.

I kinda dread the dlc from what I'm hearing about it. They make a game based around survival vision and exploring then want to put out dlc that cuts the vision and I read somewhere they are disabling the map so u play blind no GPS no knowing where u are just hope ur going the right direction? No.. just no

• Like 1

after finishing it I'm all in for a sequel. Please no ng+ trophies (spider man was so damn boring the second time, even on the highest difficulty). Bike challenges sounds cool, maybe they can add some trophies for that. all in all it was a great experience (nearly no bugs / framerate drops for me, I guess I was lucky) and I'm happy that there's no season pass