The Day We Feared Is Coming: September 3, 2019

POEman553

Thankfully I managed to 100% this one. 

The flawless MP trophies were a pain in the D to get.... kill 3-5 fools, hide and hope nobody finds you.... thanks AGAIN ND.  Can't they find somebody to do nice and fun trophies or better yet, don't add any to the MP?

• Like 3

Good thing that TLOU is not that grindy you can actually get the online trophies in a week if you dedicate all your time on playing it , I don't know about the DLC Trophies on PS3 But they were really easy on PS4

About UC2&UC3

I don't know about UC2 But UC3 Is really grindy so anyone looking to have a 100% account and have it on they're list should start them right now

35 minutes ago, CristianX-97 said:

Can someone please give me an approximate time for all the Multi-player trophies, and to 100% the game. And if the server shutdown affects the DLC trophies to 100% completion?

You need to play 168 public matches (or more in case that you lose all your population). This can take a few days, and luckily can be done solo and doesn't matter if you win or lose. Only finish them.

DLC trophies requires you to play in certain maps, killing a few guys and survive. You probably need to boost this, however they are fast to do too. You just need to be lucky so the game picks the specific map for each trophy and you are done. And yes, there are two DLC that affects the 100%. Abandoned and reclaimed territories.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, CristianX-97 said:

Can someone please give me an approximate time for all the Multi-player trophies, and to 100% the game. And if the server shutdown affects the DLC trophies to 100% completion?

For UC3, it took me 2 months of playing nothing but the multiplayer, a lot of it is dependent on the RNG in your favor for some treasure drops. It also depends on a solid team for the Coop adventure trophies. If the servers shutdown, all the online mp trophies would be unattainable making 100% completion impossible.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AN0n1m8 said:

You need to play 168 public matches (or more in case that you lose all your population). This can take a few days, and luckily can be done solo and doesn't matter if you win or lose. Only finish them.

DLC trophies requires you to play in certain maps, killing a few guys and survive. You probably need to boost this, however they are fast to do too. You just need to be lucky so the game picks the specific map for each trophy and you are done. And yes, there are two DLC that affects the 100%. Abandoned and reclaimed territories.

Thanks for the reply. Most helpful. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, Vive_ut_vivas said:

aah to bad luckily on PS3 i had a harddrive crash causing none of the trophies to be synced to PSN.

Which kept it of my list (only had 2 so far)

Will focus on the remaster then.

Thanks for sharing this news i had missed it.

I played it last night for the 1st time in several years (Hoping to knock out the online DLC trophies) and the game won't even acknowledge it has trophies. I played for maybe 30 min and it just wouldn't show up. In fact, the game has been completely removed from my trophy list on my PS3 (Still shows I earned 1 trophy on here though)