Crash Nitro Fueled Trophy Thoughts

The trophy list I wanted tbh. Already did all of them in the original game. I see they're missing trophies for shortcuts like these:

Or this:

Notice they land on the speed pad that's below in the jump this is because it gives a "long boost", which I'm not sure was there in EU version tbh. :( So I wonder if you can do that and if it will give that boost or not.

Edited by MMDE

Ordered this game, although I never played Crash Racing games before, if someone can share that how hard would this plat (assumed) to be compared to Wipeout Omega or Sonic All-star Transformed? Thanks

3 hours ago, MMDE said:

The trophy list I wanted tbh. Already did all of them in the original game. I see they're missing trophies for shortcuts like these:

Or this:

Notice they land on the speed pad that's below in the jump this is because it gives a "long boost", which I'm not sure was there in EU version tbh. :( So I wonder if you can do that and if it will give that boost or not.

Those are unofficial shortcuts I guess lol, discovered by players. You could easily beat Oxide with the hot air balloon one

9 hours ago, Erkawest said:

Those are unofficial shortcuts I guess lol, discovered by players. You could easily beat Oxide with the hot air balloon one

The Oxide one saves you like 30-45 seconds. xD

6 hours ago, EternalChaos72 said:

Excited for this!! Some of these trophies are difficult, relics, gems, tokens. Can someone please explain to me about the master drifter trophy? Is it basically just use the speed pads on the track? 

My guess is, since it's called Master Drifter, and it refers to "three", that you gotta boost the maximum of 3 times from a single drift 5 times in a single race. Like when you drift, you can get a boost by clicking a specific button after at a specific time, and in the original game you could do this 3 times in a single drift. The third time actually gave you a better boost too IIRC.

• Like 1

On 6/7/2019 at 6:34 PM, DeftonesBand said:

I also have trophy lists for F100ae.png 2019, SAMURAI SHODOWN, Mini-Mech Mayhem, Leisure Suit Larry - Wet Dreams Don't Dry, Judgment and The Sinking City. Just haven't revealed them, cause figured no one really cared, but if you wanna see them, let me know!

Can you show the trophy list for F1 2019, please?

30 minutes ago, Duronamo said:

Nitros Oxide is a playable character in this, so he may be the key to beating his own times in time trial. 

They already confirmed that both Penta Penguin and Oxide won't have the stats that they had in the original and instead have been placed into classes just like the other characters, which most likely has been done so that online isn't just full of Oxides and Pentas

On 6/10/2019 at 3:22 AM, DeftonesBand said:

WTF

Damn, seriously! The platinum rarity is now 80% on PSN, seems like it belong to 4 people out of 5. So there's at least one guy who legally playing it as of now

Edited by DaivRules
Don’t quote Name and Shaming

1 hour ago, Einamu said:

They already confirmed that both Penta Penguin and Oxide won't have the stats that they had in the original and instead have been placed into classes just like the other characters, which most likely has been done so that online isn't just full of Oxides and Pentas

Ah, I missed that bit. Guess it's down to skill then :)

A lot of the trophies seem like stuff you'd normally do back in the day in the original CTR. It has some challenges, but it looks easy enough, IMO.

Also, someone on the site already has some trophies for the game.

scrnsht.jpg

Edited by Folkenio

On 2019-06-07 at 7:34 PM, DeftonesBand said:

I also have trophy lists for F100ae.png 2019, SAMURAI SHODOWN, Mini-Mech Mayhem, Leisure Suit Larry - Wet Dreams Don't Dry, Judgment and The Sinking City. Just haven't revealed them, cause figured no one really cared, but if you wanna see them, let me know!

I would definitely like to see the Samurai shodown list :)

Absolutely piss easy trophy list, kinda disappointed to be honest, was hoping for 'beat lap time of x:xx:xx' or something.

BUT, they have my most hated trophy: Photo Finish
Win a race with less than 0.3 seconds between you and the second place.

Ugh I HATE these kinds, I end up doing it with 2 controllers and still have issues.

I wonder why people act like literal children about spyro. It was all on 1 disc, there was a download/installation like literally every other game thats over 20GB, there are patches, updates, installs, and its inevitiable. It was still all on 1 disc and I didnt have to quit playing Spyro to the PSMenu to go to Spyro 2, it was all within the same game title from the PSMenu. Idk why people still see that as a game flaw on Spyro's part.