“Surrounded” + NEW TROPHIES every week?

Mythologuy

I saw there was an update for my game today, and Bend Studios just tweeted out that they released a new weekly challenge known as “surrounded” that puts you up against an endless wave of zombies/horde. 

You unlock new characters, patches, and rings? I wonder if there is trophies 

Edit:

They added new trophies, and from the sound of it, will be every week:

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2019/06/huge_days_gone_patch_1_21_adds_weekly_dlc_challenges_fixes_some_annoying_issues

Double Edit:

THEY ADDED 10 MORE FREE TROPHIES WOOOO, however it looks like the 100% is now unobtainable until all challenges are unlocked, so scratch what I said about new trophies every week

Edited by SnipeBear_

2 minutes ago, SnipeBear_ said:

This is good news ! Only thing I am not a fan of is being locked out of the 100% until all the challenges are released, but still! Awesome news man im excited 

is the best campaign I've played this year, an incredible game! ?

• Like 1

I have liked the game more than I thought but I am not sure I am a fan of new trophies every week. I am trying to get my completion up to 80% and this will slow me down on it.

Plus I don't want to have to keep coming back to one game. I have so many I need to play.

Edited by snakebit10
  • Like 3

I just had the game crash (again) doing a regular horde. How am I supposed to be excited for an endless one? 

I'm glad I'm still on my initial playthrough because there's no way I'd want to come back to this unpolished, long winded game. I can't believe they added more trophies for these damn challenges. Survival Mode is going to be such a tedious, un-fun affair.

I hate this shit, assasins creed odyssey did the same crap too and i think its stupid as hell. If youre add challenges like this thats required for trophies why cant they just release them all at once. Its not even an online only game for god sakes.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Am i the only one that is excited about one of the patch notes being swapping weapons is now triangle. Absolute nightmare looting a human and accidently swapping guns 1f616.png

That is cool. So many times I swapped my weapon instead of looting a body.

• Like 2

This shit is hard, it doesn't even give you time to prepare and plan out a strategy.  The worst thing is that the space is super small to fight this never ending horde, med packs are super scarce and Decon can't run for shit.

Edited by Fr_0zt
  • Like 2

Yes i think also it´s a little bit to hard, first of all like you said  no time to make like a plan or something , straight away RUN OR DIE! I dont manage to make more that 20k Score... I  dont understand the counting sistem or maybe i am just bad! 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, RawManiaC90 said:

Yes i think also it´s a little bit to hard, first of all like you said  no time to make like a plan or something , straight away RUN OR DIE! I dont manage to make more that 20k Score... I  dont understand the counting sistem or maybe i am just bad! 

Looks like goodbye to 100% for me.  I'll keep trying but it looks fucking grim.  Can't make it pass 30K atm and Gold is 120K.... Feels like prestige from NFS all over again.

Top player is at almost 600K.  I call hacks. ?

Edited by Fr_0zt

This is going to probably drive me nuts. But yeah it’s kind of stupid how they sort of just chuck you In there, you have like five seconds to plant traps. Once they start releasing the patches, upgrading rings etc I’m sure it will be 100% easier. 

Edited by Anxiety
Added more Info.
  • Like 2

Gold for all challenges... Why, Sony Bend, why?? From what I've seen this is going to be super frustrating. In my opinion, such modes are good for co-op, but what point to add this in single player game? First, they added Survival difficulty without NG+ and now this... Also, there are time limits. Fu**ing awesome, that's what everyone asked for.

Edited by LazyJournalist
Mistake
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, LazyJournalist said:

Gold for all challenges... Why, Sony Bend, why?? From what I've seen this is going to be super frustrating. In my opinion, such modes are good for co-op, but what point to add this in single player game? First, they added Survival difficulty without NG+ and now this... Also, there are time limits. Fu**ing awesome, that's what everyone asked for.

The time limit doesn’t bother me, I forget it’s there. It’s the fact that you pretty much have to have your one eye on the map and one eye on the screen or else you get surrounded cause they decided to spawn behind you.

Edited by Anxiety
E
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Anxiety said:

This is going to probably drive me nuts. But yeah it’s kind of stupid how they sort of just chuck you In there, you have like five seconds to plant traps. Once they start releasing the patches, upgrading rings etc I’m sure it will be 100% easier. 

Yup, it seems that us (not West Korean robots from 7702) will have a very hard time until later on.

Again, I'll keep at it as is but it still looks grim (currently at 56K).