Copanele's collection of trophies and experiences

Copanele

33 minutes ago, Honor_Hand said:

Lol, Copanele unlocked the Badge of Shame trophy in real life for getting a FIFA game. xxD It reminds back when I got my Gamecube and a bundled copy of FIFA 06 alongside it. I got it not because I wanted it, I got it because it was pretty much my only option for getting a Gamecube at the time. Anyways, I did pop the disc in, played for a bit, and had a decent time. But it wasn't long until I realized that FIFA 06 was pretty much the only FIFA game I needed to play in my life. xP Just like in Romania, everyone loves FIFA in Venezuela too. It's pretty much a system seller here. Pretty sure there are plenty of people out there that have bought a PS5 solely to play the newest FIFA.

Damn, you were "blessed" by a FIFA too? ?can't believe how many similarities there are between our countries. Damn FIFA.

The fun fact is that a friend DID buy a PS5 with the sole purpose of playing FIFA 23...and he paid for a bundle which would be the equivalent of PS5 + 2xnormal FIFA price, aka hella expensive.

Obviously, friend that I am, told him I got it for free xD 

(I did give him the Unlimited League code or whatever for free just so he won't unfriend my ass ?)

Congrats on getting that flaming new PS5 there, man! You deserved it, especially if you were having issues with DS4 controllers there. Always nice to see the Copanele Entertainment Family growing. You might want to keep that PS4 around for a little bit more, though, in case you need to self-boost a game or in case you find a PS4 game with issues when played on a PS5.

Big thanks! Oh hell yeah! You know it : more systems = more chances to boost. KoF13 remaster is announced...and I bet there's more PS3 games to be played via streaming with these new consoles. Because that's the only way I justify buying a PS5 - by making it run Shadowman or Turok or some other 1999 ass game ?

I will be joining the PS5 club later this year, hopefully. For sure that I'll be using it to enjoy even-more HD waifus in Genshin, heck yeah. ;D

Only a SSD could handle the majesty of Dehya ?it would be the ultimate HD gacha-ing xD 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, zizimonster said:

44037291cae21eac243585646f22cabf.gif

I'm glad people now have a better chance of finding a PS5 than the meaning of life.

Maybe sometimes the meaning of life IS a PS5 ? you never know!

Fun fact - now I am in the mood for PS3 again. DoA5/Mirrors Edge, here I come!

• Like 3

Just now, Copanele said:

Well idk about the console, but the Mbappe (whoever that is) cardboard box sure did a sprint to the trash can 1f602.png

I got my PS4 Pro with Ronaldo on the box. I remember sold the game on eBay. Back then it was a physical box so the value was retained and I clawed back £40 on the PS4 Pro I just bought. 

I do enjoy my football but the video game equivalent is not really of any interest to me especially with the Pay to Win to aspect and the grindy trophy lists. 

These FIFA editions are just handouts for the Sony consoles at this point ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Copanele said:

Maybe sometimes the meaning of life IS a PS5 1f602.png you never know!

By the way, is this newest revision? CFI 12xx.

It is a bit lighter and consumes less energy.

1 minute ago, DrBloodmoney said:

I believe it was the french translation of a semi-popular 90's hit by Hanson.

I know that song!

Mbop or something. That song was very popular when I was a kid. xD

1 minute ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

Wsll done yet again.

I can't remember the last time I scoured the whole Internet (PSNP forums, pages and pages on PST forums, YouTube etc.) for a trophy. Survival was so tough in this game it elevated the Platinum difficulty to a level I hadn't done in many years.

You too? ?

My notes from a notepad:

• Christie, Ryu, go apeshit on them
  • Brad Wong, Lisa, they love to do weird stuff, do quick combos on them
  • Zack can't deal with low blows
  • Elliot - knows only one stupid combo, block then unleash hell
  • Kokoro, Jan Lee - pray

Same, can't remember when I last did an extensive research on a game like that. Damn it was fun though!

• Like 1

Fabulous review for a fabulous character! ?
Lifeweaver is definitely one of the best characters in OW2 already, essentially giving him Roadhog's hook for your own teammates can lead to some clutch moments... or funny ones. ?
I've said this to some of my IRL friends before, but he literally reminds me of Prince Charming from Shrek and it's the best thing:
NY4pOZH.png

• Like 4

On 4/18/2023 at 9:32 AM, Shrooba said:

Fabulous review for a fabulous character! 1f60e.png
Lifeweaver is definitely one of the best characters in OW2 already, essentially giving him Roadhog's hook for your own teammates can lead to some clutch moments... or funny ones. 1f605.png
I've said this to some of my IRL friends before, but he literally reminds me of Prince Charming from Shrek and it's the best thing:
NY4pOZH.png

Blizz people should give Lifeweaver a Prince Charming skin ASAP because my god this is amazing ?

This is the Overwatch that I used to enjoy ?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Congrats!

What you said about the music kicking in in DMC reminds of MGR and Caligula. I loved that aspect of both games. Got way too many games to play to commit to DMC right now, but I'd definitely like to play some day.

I'm glad to hear that MVC was clunky with input detection and that I didn't simply suck lol. I would spam the shoulder buttons for crossover combos and the assists rarely happened. If UMVC doesn't have that issue, I might play it (yes I know it's hard lol).

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Yuber6969 said:

Congrats!

What you said about the music kicking in in DMC reminds of MGR and Caligula. I loved that aspect of both games. Got way too many games to play to commit to DMC right now, but I'd definitely like to play some day.

I know you are mad busy with MGR right now but yeah one day you have to give DMC a try, you would love it

15 hours ago, Yuber6969 said:

I'm glad to hear that MVC was clunky with input detection and that I didn't simply suck lol. I would spam the shoulder buttons for crossover combos and the assists rarely happened. If UMVC doesn't have that issue, I might play it (yes I know it's hard lol).

What I discovered about assists...it's a negative edge input...it triggers when you release the button, not when you press it because yeah that makes sense.

So in a combo, if you had L->M -> assist 1 -> H, you had to press L+ assist 1->M ->H, so you could register the input, OR hold down the assist button and release it on time.

I hate negative edge inputs. This ain't Street Fighter 1 times anymore, wtf Capcom!

UMVC3 is way smoother...buuuut way harder I would say. The combos are way more stupid.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, rental_barley93 said:

congrats on dmc5 @Copanele that is a great game ps3 is the best console since the good games are on ps3 but i cant seem find games when i go to a game store its mostly ps4 and ps5 that have games for to play i want to finish my ps3 backlog ps4 backlog and ps5 backlog because on ps4 those are just remastered games

Thanks! For PS3, if you don't find them on a Belgium store, I recommend creating a NA account and searching for your games there. It's how I got some of my games .

As for physical stores....yeah very few have PS3 games in Europe, best bet is eBay I think xD 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Thanks! For PS3, if you don't find them on a Belgium store, I recommend creating a NA account and searching for your games there. It's how I got some of my games .

As for physical stores....yeah very few have PS3 games in Europe, best bet is eBay I think xD 

thanks for the info