Copanele's collection of trophies and experiences

Copanele

1 minute ago, Yuber6969 said:

Congrats! Having only played the game recently, I didn't know that they had changed the gameplay since the original release, and from what you say - in a bad way. I can't comment on the DLC characters since I didn't buy them, but I do feel like Strive's gameplay was way more simplistic than Xrd's. I'm surprised Strive didn't get autocombos though.

It's off-putting to find out that the game got dumbed down since release. I did thoroughly enjoy it though.

The original roster is pretty much unchanged - what you played as is more or less the same version that I played too (with some minor buffs/debuffs that aren't that noticeable at our level xD )

It's the new DLC characters that are massively dumbed down from their original appearance in Accent Core. Imagine being bored by Baiken xD 

Also yeah thank god they didn't add mandatory autocombos. I am ok with classic vs modern (or  Stylish vs Technical), but don't give me mandatory autocombos, let me think the combo for myself!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, zizimonster said:

The asking price for this game made me think it was shovelware

...but it isn't, right? :hmm:

Nope it is actually not a shovelware. It doesn't autocomplete your list, you actually need to work for those trophies xD 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, AihaLoveleaf said:

Egg Runner brought back to memory this insane looking fighting game from the same developer: 

My god the devs are really unhinged ? WHAT IS THAT

Also it cracks me up that Egg game got so much attention lol

• Like 2

I can't believe nobody has said it yet, but EGGCELLENT WORK :pimp:

Didn't expect the music to go so hard. Combined with the sound effects, it creates a cacophony, but I kind of like it that way. Makes me want to be an egg and run.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Slava said:

I can't believe nobody has said it yet, but EGGCELLENT WORK :pimp:

Didn't expect the music to go so hard. Combined with the sound effects, it creates a cacophony, but I kind of like it that way. Makes me want to be an egg and run.

Thanks, it was eggsciting to play ?

Yeah that's why I got the game honestly, i saw some gameplay and the music, sound effect and egg shell crack convinced me xD best investment ever.

I would run too, but given the heatwave i will end up being a fried egg.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jonesey46 said:

Looks fun but my god the noise! I would end up playing the game on mute after 5 minutes.

The noise reminded me of the old Miniclip games, where they added every sound possible ? But yeah after 30 minutes of this game I could see how someone could lose their hearing.

What is it with videogames and eggs? ?

You've got Billy Hatcher, Yoshi laying eggs, Birdo, Links Awakening, Resident Evil and it's rotten eggs, Metal Gear characters telling the future with fried eggs, Jack and Daxter collecting fancy eggs, Pokemon hatching eggs, finding them in Animal Crossing, Grabbing them in Splatoon, Protecting them in Angry Birds, escaping them in Burger Time....

...plus,  novelties in all games being called "Easter Eggs"!

Edited by DrBloodmoney
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

What is it with videogames and eggs? 1f602.png

You've got Billy Hatcher, Yoshi laying eggs, Birdo, Links Awakening, Resident Evil and it's rotten eggs, Metal Gear characters telling the future with fried eggs, Jack and Daxter collecting fancy eggs, Pokemon hatching eggs, finding them in Animal Crossing, Grabbing them in Splatoon, Protecting them in Angry Birds, escaping them in Burger Time....

Also, this guy:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dizzy_(series)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

What is it with videogames and eggs? 1f602.png

Both Enter and Exit the Gungeon have a gun that literally shoots eggs and its honestly one of the best guns in the game.

• Like 1

So many egg-related games, I should probably rebrand my trophy checklist ?

Also I am so proud that Egg Runner has been the most successful game I've ever done. This is what keeps this omelette of an account together. It really was a surprise

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Copanele said:

So many egg-related games, I should probably rebrand my trophy checklist 1f602.png

Also I am so proud that Egg Runner has been the most successful game I've ever done. This is what keeps this omelette of an account together. It really was a surprise

maxresdefault.jpg

Eggcellent... lol

• Like 1

The good:

- nice cover art ?.

The bad:

- no eggs :(

16 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Also I have the weird plan of finding and playing every interesting fighting game possible. Special mention on the "interesting" part, before someone comes and recommends me Power Rangers Battle for the Grid xD I am not playing that one

Ask Copanele-san for some Super Sentai and Kamen Rider games then ?. It's a joke of course, but I remember watching a stream with obscure PS1 games. There was some Kamen Rider fighting game, probably one of the best looking PS1 games in terms of graphics I've seen. Don't remember the full name, unfortunately. Who knows, maybe it has a worthy successor.

Edited by Slava
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Slava said:

The good:

- nice cover art 1f44d.png.

The bad:

- no eggs :(

No eggs unfortunately, only melons :( 

2 minutes ago, Slava said:

Ask Copanele-san for some Super Sentai and Kamen Rider games then 1f601.png. It's a joke of course, but I remember watching a stream with obscure PS1 games. There was some Kamen Rider fighting game, probably one of the best looking PS1 games in terms of graphics I've seen. Don't remember the full name, unfortunately. Who knows, maybe it has a worthy successor.

Good recommendations thank you!! I shall definitely have a look! Love to find gems like that

• Like 2