Copanele's collection of trophies and experiences

Copanele

4 hours ago, Yuber6969 said:

Congrats! It looked like an interesting game from the little bit that I saw during our boosting session. I'm looking forward to this one.

Better prepare your turbo controller ? there's 2 trophies that require quite a lot of CP (in-game currency), had to leave the game grind itself overnight in Vs mode to get the required amount

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Copanele said:

:platinum: No. 236 - Soulstice

Was an emotional rollercoasterfollowing your time with that game - big swings from "This is great" to "fuck this game!" and everything in between ?

Interesting reading where you eventually came out on it - especially for a DMC-Agnostic such as myself, and the gameplay in that vid looks mad (though, admittedly, my closest forays into that kind of combat are always of the 2D variety)...

...but it all ended with a funny write up, so what more could I ask for! ?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Was an emotional rollercoasterfollowing your time with that game - big swings from "This is great" to "fuck this game!" and everything in between 1f602.png

Interesting reading where you eventually came out on it - especially for a DMC-Agnostic such as myself, and the gameplay in that vid looks mad (though, admittedly, my closest forays into that kind of combat are always of the 2D variety)...

...but it all ended with a funny write up, so what more could I ask for! 1f602.png

Maan, the emotions, the excitement, almost convincing Sabbath to play it also...
rogue-one-verge-of-greatness.gif

But yeah, it was an interesting game regardless, one that I did not hate weirdly enough xD AND it was fun to write about it too, ngl :D 

• Like 1

Great sesh yesterday. ?

4 hours ago, Copanele said:

Hardest Trophy - Crushed 3Sc92c93.png land on top of a mech and crush it - damn tin can is hard to control

Falling in general is cursed; had a heck of a time inflicting fall damage on myself with the rando in the lobby that was determined to get the W no matter what. ?

• Like 3

Happy to read about the boys enjoying a mech game together. I actually did this one a long time ago, so it was fun reading your comments on Discord while you were going for it. Also, pretty sure I boosted this one on an Oceania server where it was almost impossible to find randoms at the time. Not sure if you guys had the chance to try that out.

On 2/8/2023 at 3:11 AM, Copanele said:

RECOMMENDATION - Metal Wolf Chaos capsule_616x353.jpg?t=1659054912  a TRUE AMERICAN MECHA GAME made by the Japanese. For the President of the United States of America only!

I soooo want to play this game. xxD

8f0.gif

• Like 3

On 8/5/2023 at 2:30 AM, Honor_Hand said:

Happy to read about the boys enjoying a mech game together. I actually did this one a long time ago, so it was fun reading your comments on Discord while you were going for it. Also, pretty sure I boosted this one on an Oceania server where it was almost impossible to find randoms at the time. Not sure if you guys had the chance to try that out.

Hah yep we tried Oceania, but we also got one sucker that would follow us and then go tryhard mecha mode on our robot wheelbarrows.

On 8/5/2023 at 2:30 AM, Honor_Hand said:

I soooo want to play this game. xxD

8f0.gif

You really have to - this game will put a smile on your face xD I really wonder who wrote this stupid ass script, I couldn't help but laugh throughout the entire game. Jody has some of the most ridiculous lines out there.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

Well done on the completion but yikes at that hot take. 1f61c.png

You know where I stand with SF. 1f440.png

Honestly, minutes after posting that, I legit had a "oh no, wait until Deli sees this " moment xD 

BUT I will stand by with my take and...I don't think it's actually that hot....because while Street Fighter is ace in every other department (fame, gameplay, sales), it lacks one thing:

D R I P

Drip_Goku.jpg

Ah sorry wrong image

KOFXV_Iori_Profile.png?version=da955c748b1873e439470784ead7c1fd

Or better put, the dress code is way better in this game xD 

As for why I love KoF more...well I played Street Fighter 6, had loads of fun with it, it will definitely be my fighting game of the year and definitely one of the best fighting games I have ever played, completed most of the World Tournament mode because that mode is hella fun screw you haters, I played a few more matches and...that's it, waiting for tournament patch. I'll try whoever comes out and mad waiting for Akuma (crossed fingers that he doesn't look like a clown SF5 style)

IN COMPARISON: I re-played KoF15 (PS5, dogshit online never forget) AND I started re-completing all the arcade entries INCLUDING the extra non-canon teams despite not needing it for platinum, fallen into a huge rabbit hole by watching a huge ass 4 parts KOF retrospective, each part having 2-3 hours, wishlisting the DLC, PRACTICING SOME COMBOS IN THE TRAINING MODE (when have you ever caught me doing that????) AND trying to grab some KoF merch online.

I know where my allegiances stand here ?

SOOOOO in conclusion:

KOFING.jpg

(Sometimes I have to disagree with you, as fellow Battle Fantasia veteran ?)

• Like 4

So.... it's set in a facsimile of Dickensian London, it's ravaged by a plague, you play a guy in a hood and a metal mask, and his name is Corvo Corvus?

Crikey... those devs REALLY played themselves some Dishonoured, didn't they!? 🤣

Seems alright for a quick Soulslike fix though - I'm gonna read between the lines, and say.... this is one of those "if it hits under £12, get 'er bought!" kinda deals?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, DrBloodmoney said:

So.... it's set in a facsimile of Dickensian London, it's ravaged by a plague, you play a guy in a hood and a metal mask, and his name is Corvo Corvus?

Crikey... those devs REALLY played themselves some Dishonoured, didn't they!? 🤣

Seems alright for a quick Soulslike fix though - I'm gonna read between the lines, and say.... this is one of those "if it hits under £12, get 'er bought!" kinda deals?

Yep, yep, yep and uh...yep again XD Damn, all the signs should have been there, but man I forgot about Dishonoured being an influence too 😂

But yeah, if you find it at a super low price, it's worth a play! 

• Like 1

On 8/16/2023 at 3:23 PM, Copanele said:

Honestly, minutes after posting that, I legit had a "oh no, wait until Deli sees this " moment xD 

BUT I will stand by with my take and...I don't think it's actually that hot....because while Street Fighter is ace in every other department (fame, gameplay, sales), it lacks one thing:

D R I P

Drip_Goku.jpg

Ah sorry wrong image

KOFXV_Iori_Profile.png?version=da955c748b1873e439470784ead7c1fd

Or better put, the dress code is way better in this game xD 

As for why I love KoF more...well I played Street Fighter 6, had loads of fun with it, it will definitely be my fighting game of the year and definitely one of the best fighting games I have ever played, completed most of the World Tournament mode because that mode is hella fun screw you haters, I played a few more matches and...that's it, waiting for tournament patch. I'll try whoever comes out and mad waiting for Akuma (crossed fingers that he doesn't look like a clown SF5 style)

IN COMPARISON: I re-played KoF15 (PS5, dogshit online never forget) AND I started re-completing all the arcade entries INCLUDING the extra non-canon teams despite not needing it for platinum, fallen into a huge rabbit hole by watching a huge ass 4 parts KOF retrospective, each part having 2-3 hours, wishlisting the DLC, PRACTICING SOME COMBOS IN THE TRAINING MODE (when have you ever caught me doing that????) AND trying to grab some KoF merch online.

I know where my allegiances stand here ?

SOOOOO in conclusion:

KOFING.jpg

(Sometimes I have to disagree with you, as fellow Battle Fantasia veteran ?)

Apologies for the late reply. I been so busy with work and then spending what little free time I have playing MK1 Beta. 

Funny you thought I would chime in when I saw your post. Your right, I did 😅 I am a bit of a hermit these days on these forums. I just read and give rep. 

Back to the topic. Honestly, KoF XV is a great game make no mistake. I can see why you would enjoy it more or let's say prefer it over SF. It has that fast hard rock fighting style with some real quirky sometimes goofy characters. 

Can't say I have been impressed with the DLC characters after Season Pass 1. Just mirrors and below average characters like Sylvie Paula Paula 🤔 Who asked for her?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

Can't say I have been impressed with the DLC characters after Season Pass 1. Just mirrors and below average characters like Sylvie Paula Paula 🤔 Who asked for her?

Yeaaah, I will super agree that SPP is absolutely worthless in this game. I did her combos and fumbled abit with her and...uh yeah....she is NOT fun.

There are 2 mad fun characters however - world's most lovable idiot Shingo and Kim Kaphwan, with newly animated pants. Still confused why he ain't part of a Korea team but...eh.

• Like 2