Copanele's collection of trophies and experiences

Copanele

11 hours ago, Copanele said:

1. Guilty Gear Strive
  2. Nioh 1+2 ( I disliked Nioh 2 main campaign, will be fun to see how I will deal with it)
  3. King of Fighters 15
  4. ELDEN RING because my god I'd stack that on PS3 if it was available

I adore people who stack trophy lists! ?

...but wer iz DNF Duel? :hmm:

1 minute ago, zizimonster said:

I adore people who stack trophy lists! 1f60d.png

...but wer iz DNF Duel? :hmm:

DNF Duel was not as fun as I expected, so I think I will skip it for now

...of course, if I get some Fighting Game withdrawal, I might stack it too, but for now I don't plan on approaching the game again xD 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, maxfighter23___ said:

@Copanele is there a platinum guide for hades did you play it with a guide ore without it ?

Yeah there you have it : https://psnprofiles.com/guide/13057-hades-trophy-guide

I didn't  use the guide, I just played and stuff popped as I went by. I did check some of the trophies on the list but I didn't really need a guide for them.

1 minute ago, Copanele said:

Yeah there you have it : https://psnprofiles.com/guide/13057-hades-trophy-guide

I didn't  use the guide, I just played and stuff popped as I went by. I did check some of the trophies on the list but I didn't really need a guide for them.

alright thanks i found some games today for ps3 hitman absolution tekken 6 and prince of persia the forgotton sands 

• 4 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Copanele said:

THE BAD:

• ALOY CAN DO NO WRONG
  • NPCs are forcefully dumbed down to make Aloy shine even more
  • ALOY SHUT THE FUCK UP I CAN FIGURE OUT HOW A DOOR WORKS BY MYSELF
  • The dialogue is brain rot levels of stupid
  • Story goes mumbo jumbo fast
  • Melee combat is still something to be ignored in this game
  • Turning Erend into a bumbling idiot kinda pisses me off
  • It really doesn't bring anything new and wow compared to Horizon Zero Dawn

THANK YOU FOR SPEAKING SENSE

Seriously, I played this game near release and could not understand the buzz around it. Like you, I really enjoyed Zero Dawn, this game bored me to tears.

Unfortunately, I still have the NG+ stuff and the DLC to do and I'm not exactly looking forward to it, although I hope a return visit might improve my perception of the game.

How did you go about tackling the NG+ and DLC stuff? How many playthroughs altogether and what difficulty/what did you focus on with each playthrough? Thanks.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, jonesey46 said:

THANK YOU FOR SPEAKING SENSE

Seriously, I played this game near release and could not understand the buzz around it. Like you, I really enjoyed Zero Dawn, this game bored me to tears.

What makes me abit sad is how "safe and risk-free" this game feels. Getting all the mechanics from other games, going with a classic plot point and OH GOD SO MUCH CRAFTING...yeah, it really wasn't what I expected xD 

6 minutes ago, jonesey46 said:

Unfortunately, I still have the NG+ stuff and the DLC to do and I'm not exactly looking forward to it, although I hope a return visit might improve my perception of the game.

How did you go about tackling the NG+ and DLC stuff? How many playthroughs altogether and what difficulty/what did you focus on with each playthrough? Thanks.

Ok so I fear that the extra content won't improve your perception over the game, you'll still do the same busywork + the DLC which I REALLY found boring as sin (seriously, don't buy that shit full priced, wait for a discount).

Now, the way I tackled this game wasn't the most efficient. I went for three playthroughs, specifically because I wanted to see all the stuff that this game has to offer (so I won't get the "hurr durr you played only 1/3 of the game, the best shit is in Sidequest 14 section 3" kind of comments). This is how I approached it:

• First playthrough - Normal Mode, playing the story and completing whatever I felt like. I played this one like I would go for platinum only, or rather playing it like I would not care about trophies. See the story, have some challenges, discover mechanics (and discover that Hunter Bows are the best shit in the game )
  • Second playthrough - NG+ on Story Mode - aim was to get the stupid medals for this trophy. If you do all the sidequests and errands, you get all the available rewards by the time you reach the middle of the game. Max out the health, hunter arrows and spike throwing pouches. As for weapons, despite me levelling a whole bunch of them, all you'll really need maxed out is Death Seeker's Shadow hunter bow and Skykiller Spike Thrower with explosive spikes. Make sure you have a bow that inflicts either poison or plasma for the other encounters, although you won't really need to max them out. Oh yeah, also upgrade Nora Thunder Warrior armor and add some plasma defense weaves, because that's the only thing that will really damage you in Ultra Hard.
  • Third playthrough - NG+ on Ultra Hard - this shit will be way easier than your Zero Dawn Ultra Hard run, because my god are most enemies weak to Electric (Death Seeker Bow inflicts that). The only challenge might be the final boss, throw plasma and then spike it out. You should have more than enough resources from your second playthrough, provided that you collect everything.

Of course, you can go in any other order (play the DLC on your regular playthrough then do the medals + NG+ run on Ultra Hard), but if you want the least amount of headaches...I'd suggest this route :D 

• Like 1

Oh, I will be waiting for a deep sale before buying that DLC, don't you worry. I am pleased its £15.99 full price though. Lots of DLC expansions releasing at the near £30 mark these days

2 hours ago, Copanele said:

If you do all the sidequests and errands, you get all the available rewards by the time you reach the middle of the game.

I was under the impression it actually took more than one playthrough to get all the medals?

Edited by jonesey46

12 minutes ago, jonesey46 said:

I was under the impression it actually took more than one playthrough to get all the medals?

Well the medals drop only in NG+ so you do need that extra playthrough...however if you are really insistent you can do it all in one NG+ playthrough on Ultra Hard, you have more than enough medals by the end of that

Indeed, 30-35€ new here, quite expensive for what it offers. Dunno about you but I prefer to drive 15min, go to my local arcade place and smash buttons with a 3€ beer in hand (quite expensive for a beer too? but you can play games for free at least)

As far as I know, the OG version is on PS2, and the main difference between 1 and 2 is that Hazama and Sheryl were only PS2 characters on TFR1 so nothing of them for the specifically Arcadie lovers, and I think they even release a Dreamcast version! There're still fighting games out for you? What would you do when the supplies end? well, MK1 is on the way tho. Day 1? And have you played Melty Blood already? Dont remember and I tend to know which games ppl I interact with have played, its not creepy, its called having good memory?. Or kinda good at least lol.

Btw, and as a side note, maybe, probably, AC Valhalla will be started on June 10th. I'll let you know when I finish in September 2040. HAHAHA

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Puppeter04 said:

Indeed, 30-35€ new here, quite expensive for what it offers. Dunno about you but I prefer to drive 15min, go to my local arcade place and smash buttons with a 3€ beer in hand (quite expensive for a beer too1f602.png but you can play games for free at least)

Right now I am writing to you via online parchment from the Middle Ages aka sadly we don't have arcades here :( or at least in my place. I would wish to smash buttons, but sadly I am limited by the technology of my time.

Which means some lazy ass internet cafe with Counter Strike 1.6 ?

Definitely would recommend going to the Arcades over playing this game

As far as I know, the OG version is on PS2, and the main difference between 1 and 2 is that Hazama and Sheryl were only PS2 characters on TFR1 so nothing of them for the specifically Arcadie lovers, and I think they even release a Dreamcast version!

Hotdamn you sure know way more than me about this game xD For me it was a "this game is expensive and soounds stupid"

There're still fighting games out for you? What would you do when the supplies end? well, MK1 is on the way tho. Day 1?

OKKK SO, big reply here ? here's what I have in plan with the supplies that I have:

FIGHTING GAMES THAT I PLAN ON COMPLETING:

• Capcom Fighting Collection
  • Guilty Gear Strive PS5
  • KoF15 PS5
  • Street Fighter 6 PS5 (whenever they patch that dumb shit tournament mode)
  • Street Fighter 6 PS4 (because hey why not I got 2 consoles, stacking them beautiful games)
  • Guilty Gear NA stack (retro baby)
  • An assortment of Arcade Archives games - aiming for all the Fatal Fury ones, (will take around 2 hours in total, I know)
  • Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - pray for my PS3
  • Soul Calibur 6
  • Them's Fighting Herds PS5
  • Them's Fighting Herds PS4 (so I won't be tempted by the evilness of autopopping, will do those in reverse)
  • Tekken 8 (whenever it will be released)
  • KoF13 Ultimate Match (whenever it will be released)
  • MK1 - more on that soon
  • Some other random games that I need a Japanese account for (Aquapazza, Dengeki Bunko whatever)
  • Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2+ (yes yes they don't count as fighting games who cares let me slap Naruto's stupid face around)
  • My Hero One's Justice 2 (yes yes it doesn't count as fighting game who cares let me slap Bakugo's stupid face around)
  • Demon Slayer (it has a manbearpig in it!)
  • other arena fighters that I don't remember at the moment

FIGHTING GAMES THAT I MAYBE WILL PLAY IDK DEPENDS HOW DESPERATE I AM

• Ultra Street Fighter 4 PS3 - the grinding is why I don't want to bother with this shit
  • Injustice PS3 - horrible, HORRIBLE game

FIGHTING GAMES THAT I STILL DREAM ABOUT COMPLETING ONE DAY IDK I AM NOT STRONG ENOUGH

• Koihime Enbu RyoRaiRai

Soooo I still have a good influx of fighting games out there + Koihime will carry me until the end of my gaming career. That game is evil.

AS FOR MK1.... no, won't be day 1.

I might break some hearts here, but honestly MK is among my least favorite fighting game franchises out there ?I simply do not resonate with any characters, I don't care about the silly story and those "stanky leg" animations make me laugh every time. From what I've seen on streams...nah I don't want to play no MK1 any time soon.

Will still play it, but when it's discounted.

And have you played Melty Blood already? Dont remember and I tend to know which games ppl I interact with have played, its not creepy, its called having good memory1f917.png. Or kinda good at least lol.

But of course! Here is it!:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/14132-melty-blood-type-lumina/Copanele

And here's my post about it! (Neco Arc best character 5ever)

Btw, and as a side note, maybe, probably, AC Valhalla will be started on June 10th. I'll let you know when I finish in September 2040. HAHAHA

May the winds of Odin guide your boat the same way it guided mine

I shall pray for your soul once you get into the DLCs ??

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Copanele said:

:platinum: No. 232 - The Rumble Fish 2

capsule_616x353.jpg?t=1684097211

Probably not original, but it's something I haven't seen before - the cast of characters is your standard sea of abs and breasts til you get to the top left and it's this random creepy uncle (who's definitely been fired from a few Santa jobs). So I guess it could get points for that?

Also maybe the next time my wife bumps into me I'll dramatically rip my shirt off and make that Garnet face, and she'll just be overcome with lust and overpower me and I'll silently mouth thank you Rumble Fish.

We can dream.

Where was I? Oh yeah, great write-up as always dude?

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Copanele said:

Hotdamn you sure know way more than me about this game xD For me it was a "this game is expensive and soounds stupid"

My mom used to say: "If you knew half of the knowledge you have in videogames you don't even own... you'd be top1 in everything!"  and here I am, a person who's afraid of failure and mediocrity ?

let me slap Bakugo's stupid face around)

YESSSSSSSSSSSS, I cant stand him, still don't know why every girl out there is crazy about him... issues ppl have I guess, I just can't, give me Todoroki, I want the shy one, or if Dabi if I have to choose a problematic one

But yes sir, quite a list. I'll be doing some of those too, mostly PS3 ones, so pray for mine too. 

Koihime Enbu RyoRaiRai

Do you want me to give you my therapist number? I think she can help you. Oh my Lord !!!!!! as a reminder:

rairai.png

May the winds of Odin guide your boat the same way it guided mine

That made my day HAHAHAHA what a way to... to something. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, YaManSmevz said:

Probably not original, but it's something I haven't seen before - the cast of characters is your standard sea of abs and breasts til you get to the top left and it's this random creepy uncle (who's definitely been fired from a few Santa jobs). So I guess it could get points for that?

Sadly no. The odd ass creepy uncle has been present in many fighting games before ?

Example 1 - Chung Paifu from Savage Reign (one of the arcade archives game)

tumblr_o9n9xafQLz1qd9g7oo1_500.png

4 hours ago, YaManSmevz said:

Also maybe the next time my wife bumps into me I'll dramatically rip my shirt off and make that Garnet face, and she'll just be overcome with lust and overpower me and I'll silently mouth thank you Rumble Fish.

We can dream.

Where was I? Oh yeah, great write-up as always dude1f44a.png

We should all thank Rumble Fish for teaching us various ...martial arts...moves ?

... ah yes, thanks my man ?

3 hours ago, Puppeter04 said:

That made my day HAHAHAHA what a way to... to something. 

That moment when you impress your viking raid with your boat parking skills

vin-diesel.gif

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A small Diablo 2 update ....and a bit of a brag. Can I brag? Just this once xD 

So, the premise: Me, a glorious, God-fearing and demon smiting Paladin , level 90 hardcore because we ain't no heathens here. I am Deus Vult-ing Hell Andariel, hoping for some good items to allow me to efficiently grind until level 99 - you know, a Shako Harlequin Crest, some Jah runes, an Arach Mesh, the classic endgame nukes.

Well...My Lord and Savior Sauron listened to my pleas (and my nasty teleportation noises) and blessed me with the One Ring

I shall now proceed to be smug about it for the rest of the day and smack Baal right in the hell-nads with it ?

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Sadly no. The odd ass creepy uncle has been present in many fighting games before 1f602.png

Example 1 - Chung Paifu from Savage Reign (one of the arcade archives game)

tumblr_o9n9xafQLz1qd9g7oo1_500.png

Ohh nooooo!! Once again I have underestimated fighting games?

Not gonna lie, I'm kinda diggin the dweeb presentation, especially with Uncle Creepy over there. He looks like he's about to bust out some corny 90s sitcom "I'M CHUNG PAIFU AND I'M HERE TO SAY" type rap. Real talk, there's a whole world I'm missing out on?

11 minutes ago, Copanele said:

A small Diablo 2 update ....and a bit of a brag. Can I brag? Just this once xD 

So, the premise: Me, a glorious, God-fearing and demon smiting Paladin , level 90 hardcore because we ain't no heathens here. I am Deus Vult-ing Hell Andariel, hoping for some good items to allow me to efficiently grind until level 99 - you know, a Shako Harlequin Crest, some Jah runes, an Arach Mesh, the classic endgame nukes.

You can brag sir, in fact I insist! My paralyzing fear of all those leveling up requirements has still outweighed my nostalgia for Diablo 2, but I'll be here on the sidelines hypin you up!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

Great updates. I just bought The Rumble Fish Physical Collector's edition. Never heard of these games until I read your posts. My wallet hurts but well worth it. 

May you enjoy them more than I did ?yep they really are pricey!

Congrats! Having only played the game recently, I didn't know that they had changed the gameplay since the original release, and from what you say - in a bad way. I can't comment on the DLC characters since I didn't buy them, but I do feel like Strive's gameplay was way more simplistic than Xrd's. I'm surprised Strive didn't get autocombos though.

It's off-putting to find out that the game got dumbed down since release. I did thoroughly enjoy it though.

• Like 2