Copanele's collection of trophies and experiences

Copanele

On 16/5/2023 at 7:04 AM, Copanele said:

The only guy who had a copy cancelled my order just because, and I quote " my cat scratched half my discs so I can't send you the game in this state".

I am here wondering how the hell his cat got access to the discs and somehow managed to scratch half of his collection. Like, it really makes you wonder where people keep their discs. No wonder there are so many scratched, beaten-up discs for sale online, lol.

As for the MvC 3 platinum, well done! Another one for the endless collection of (tough) fightin' game platinums, am I right? ;D But yeah, considering you were able to conquer UMvC 3 before, I was sure this one was gonna pose no challenge for you whatsoever. The combos have a reputation for being easier here in vanilla than in Ultimate and you don't have to complete nearly as many of them. Now, I am a bit surprised at your mention of clunky controls in the game. I don't remember it ever feeling like that for me, but if you say that UMvC 3 feels a lot smoother, then whoa, I want to try that one out now. Hopefully, I'll have what it takes to pass those combo trials.

That MYSTERIOUS STRANGER guy sure sounds like a tremendous pal despite his anonymity. xxD

All in all, I also didn't find MvC 3 particularly hard when I did it, and that was at a time when I still sucked big time with fighting games. I still kinda do but nowhere near as much as back then. What really makes the game UR is the cavalcade of ridiculous online trophies that it has. They are a pain to get. 

Again, a public apology to @Honor_Hand for disappointing the entirety of the Felicia fandom with this display of scrubness :( 

(Also I tagged you way too many times sorry xD )

My disappointment is immeasurable, really. u.u

No more sexy Felicia pictures for you, lmao. xxD

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Honor_Hand said:

I am here wondering how the hell his cat got access to the discs and somehow managed to scratch half of his collection. Like, it really makes you wonder where people keep their discs. No wonder there are so many scratched, beaten-up discs for sale online, lol.

That guy probably had a real Felicia cat who went scratch scratch on the damn disc ?

Weird people, I know

As for the MvC 3 platinum, well done! Another one for the endless collection of (tough) fightin' game platinums, am I right? ;D But yeah, considering you were able to conquer UMvC 3 before, I was sure this one was gonna pose no challenge for you whatsoever. The combos have a reputation for being easier here in vanilla than in Ultimate and you don't have to complete nearly as many of them. Now, I am a bit surprised at your mention of clunky controls in the game. I don't remember it ever feeling like that for me, but if you say that UMvC 3 feels a lot smoother, then whoa, I want to try that one out now. Hopefully, I'll have what it takes to pass those combo trials.

I...think I know what happened. But it's just a weird assumption.

Since I have a disc copy, there's juuust a bit of lag , tiny but noticeable at various points. MAYBE my PS3 was having some hiccups in disc reading. Again, maybe, it might be in my head xD 

UMVC3 being digital only it felt hella smooth

My disappointment is immeasurable, really. u.u

No more sexy Felicia pictures for you, lmao. xxD

Damn, I will put the disc back in and get that one. Don't Felicia ban me please! Q_Q

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Copanele said:

That guy probably had a real Felicia cat who went scratch scratch on the damn disc ?

Weird people, I know

I...think I know what happened. But it's just a weird assumption.

Since I have a disc copy, there's juuust a bit of lag , tiny but noticeable at various points. MAYBE my PS3 was having some hiccups in disc reading. Again, maybe, it might be in my head xD 

UMVC3 being digital only it felt hella smooth

Damn, I will put the disc back in and get that one. Don't Felicia ban me please! Q_Q

Looks like you played UMVC3 on PS4. MVC3/UMVC3 was notoriously known for being laggy on PS3. Most of the tournaments ran on XBOX360 due to that and it was quite a jarring adjustment to play it on PS3 at EVO.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Thedah said:

Looks like you played UMVC3 on PS4. MVC3/UMVC3 was notoriously known for being laggy on PS3. Most of the tournaments ran on XBOX360 due to that and it was quite a jarring adjustment to play it on PS3 at EVO.

Ahh that is also a valid explanation ? true!

• Like 1

Well done on the DMC5/MVC3 Plats.

After reading the DMC5 update I really should go back and Plat 5. Really enjoyed it as a game though and the ending sequences were just a thrill ride. Capcom at it's very best. 

Speaking of Capcom, MVC3 was honestly more enjoyable to me than Ultimate. It's probably because I opted to get Ultimate on the Vita like an idiot. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

Well done on the DMC5/MVC3 Plats.

After reading the DMC5 update I really should go back and Plat 5. Really enjoyed it as a game though and the ending sequences were just a thrill ride. Capcom at it's very best. 

Yep DMC5 is a perfect action game through and through 

Also my god...RE Engine is the work of gods. The characters look SOOO GOOD

16 minutes ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

Speaking of Capcom, MVC3 was honestly more enjoyable to me than Ultimate. It's probably because I opted to get Ultimate on the Vita like an idiot. 

Yea thaaaaat might be the reason ?? UMvC REALLY ain't the game to be played on a Vita. That 3v3 crack cocaine game would set the poor handheld ablaze.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Copanele said:

All my shots were off the beat, the demons were "look at this dude", Paz himself must have left the game, I could not hold that combo to save my life.

??. 

By the way I don't know if you noticed but the lyrics to all the soundtracks were actually about the story! Now I know it's hard to understand the lyrics when they're singing like possessed demons so yea I just wanted to point this out :lol:. I looked them up online. 

I don't have a favourite track in this game per se. I just added all of them to my playlist.

And the DLC introduced two new tracks. One was alright but this one slayssss

Edited by PooPooBlast
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, PooPooBlast said:

1f602.png1f602.png

By the way I don't know if you noticed but the lyrics to all the soundtracks were actually about the story! Now I know it's hard to understand the lyrics when they're singing like possessed demons so yea I just wanted to point this out :lol:. I looked them up online. 

Ah shit, the lyrics are about the story??? damn!

Yeah didn't know that, I was too busy shooting for my dear life on beat to even notice that. That's even more awesome, more reason to praise the game!

28 minutes ago, PooPooBlast said:

I don't have a favourite track in this game per se. I just added all of them to my playlist.

And the DLC introduced two new tracks. One was alright but this one slayssss

Damn, Cristina Scabbia's still one of the best out there! Been a while since I heard her :D 

Amazing soundtrack as well! Yeah, all of them are bangers xD 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Ah shit, the lyrics are about the story??? damn!

Yeah didn't know that, I was too busy shooting for my dear life on beat to even notice that.

Yeeep. To be fair, it's hard to make it out when they're screeching for their lungs ?. But yea definitely, each song is sort of describing what's happening in that level. It's pretty neat. 

Like against the final boss, the song goes like" IT'S THE ENDDD, TO THIS LIFELESS PARADISE, YOUR DISGUISE!" 

Things like that  :)

Anyway, it was fun to check it out and revisiting old levels to see how the lyrics and the story connect

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, maxfighter23___ said:

@Copanele you got a good list of games and alot of platinum trophies do you do for 100% psn profile? i really like dragonball and i like also the rpg genre  and some fighting games i am not a fan of horror games i try to do many games as i can 

If i don't see a 100% on his profile imma be mad

21 minutes ago, maxfighter23___ said:

@Copanele you got a good list of games and alot of platinum trophies do you do for 100% psn profile? i really like dragonball and i like also the rpg genre  and some fighting games i am not a fan of horror games i try to do many games as i can 

7 minutes ago, Puppeter04 said:

If i don't see a 100% on his profile imma be mad

Sadly imma disappoint both of you here, I have 2 games that are unobtainable : PES2015 and Titan Quest(bugged trophies).

Can't do anything about it , so I am content with the 97-99% range of completion xD I WILL try to get the others though....one day....

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Can't do anything about it , so I am content with the 97-99% range of completion xD I WILL try to get the others though....one day....

Copa, keep that classy, gentleman's 98%... 

...not some ostentatious, gaudy, capricious 100%.

49ac46fff2fe6739b71a8b505f86ea25-w200.gi

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Puppeter04 said:

True.. let's change it, if I ever see less than 95% imma be mad* 1f619.png

Tempting now... ?

But nah, at this point I have quite a few games finished, so I'd need to really machine gun my profile for it to revert to 95.

could aim for a 99.50%...but that would involve completing Mirror's Edge and...ugh....that garbage can with boxes and sheep called Catherine.

Think I'll stick to what I have already ?

Edited by Copanele

22 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Tempting now... 1f60f.png

But nah, at this point I have quite a few games finished, so I'd need to really machine gun my profile for it to revert to 95.

could aim for a 99.50%...but that would involve completing Mirror's Edge and...ugh....that garbage can with boxes and sheep called Catherine.

Think I'll stick to what I have already 1f602.png

Now that we are talking about Catherine, there's a new bubble tea place close by, I had one the other day, cheesecake + blueberries + cookies flavored and OH MY GOD (same price as a coffee, don't panic) but just to let you know what imma be spending ur money on some time this year???

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Puppeter04 said:

Now that we are talking about Catherine, there's a new bubble tea place close by, I had one the other day, cheesecake + blueberries + cookies flavored and OH MY GOD (same price as a coffee, don't panic) but just to let you know what imma be spending ur money on some time this year1f618.png1f618.png1f618.png

I legit would pay you NOT to play that atrocity... but I want to see the suffering xD (or well maybe you'll enjoy it, who knows, weirder things have happened on this site!)

If you do it, bubble tea is on me!

Back to ACTUALLY interesting games... I see you play Immortal Fenyx Rising. How's the game? Worth the time investment?

I liked what I saw from the aesthetics but...uh...it's an Ubisoft game...don't want to fall through the mythological Greece map while hunting chest 60/1000 or something stupid like that.

Edited by Copanele

2 hours ago, Copanele said:

I legit would pay you NOT to play that atrocity... but I want to see the suffering xD (or well maybe you'll enjoy it, who knows, weirder things have happened on this site!)

If you do it, bubble tea is on me!

Back to ACTUALLY interesting games... I see you play Immortal Fenyx Rising. How's the game? Worth the time investment?

I liked what I saw from the aesthetics but...uh...it's an Ubisoft game...don't want to fall through the mythological Greece map while hunting chest 60/1000 or something stupid like that.

Exactly, who knows? There's only one way to find out ?

You catch me playing rn, the grind compared to other Ubisoft games is not that bad but maybe a lil bit repetitive cuz the same dog different collar, same mechanics but different places/enemies, and all bc of the Hermes's task board you have to complete. But overall the story was nice, that childish touch was amazing, but not so childish bc this game has the dirtiest jokes and comebacks ever, and the PEGI age rating is 12 ?

example: 

+ Ares: You know Aphrodite... art doesn't come fast 

+ Aphrodite: but you do   *drops mic* 

Yeah, that caught me off guard completely, spit my drink everywhere

But to put it some way, Assassin's Creed and Legend of Zelda had a kid, and that kid's Immortal Fenyx! 

And there are no actually collectibles-related trophies, but you need to complete vaults (puzzle dungeons) and get chests and various types of challenges to be able to upgrade everything, and yeah, those are trophies. The majority of the vaults are easy, there're some puzzles that make you think a lil bit but the game is just beautiful. Worth the 40h and I was about to say worth the money too but we have it for free. And oh, the combat is satisfying, and even more when you have the gods's blessings! 

AND YOU CAN TAME AN UNICORN AND A FIRE HORSE (just so name 2 of the 25 mounts) and you can fly, kinda.

more: you would end up needing just 50% of chests, vaults etc, that's the difference between this and AC and no bugs at all. 

Edited by Puppeter04
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Puppeter04 said:

Exactly, who knows? There's only one way to find out 1f61d.png

You catch me playing rn, the grind compared to other Ubisoft games is not that bad but maybe a lil bit repetitive cuz the same dog different collar, same mechanics but different places/enemies, and all bc of the Hermes's task board you have to complete. But overall the story was nice, that childish touch was amazing, but not so childish bc this game has the dirtiest jokes and comebacks ever, and the PEGI age rating is 12 1f602.png

example: 

+ Ares: You know Aphrodite... art doesn't come fast 

+ Aphrodite: but you do   *drops mic* 

Yeah, that caught me off guard completely, spit my drink everywhere

But to put it some way, Assassin's Creed and Legend of Zelda had a kid, and that kid's Immortal Fenyx! 

And there are no actually collectibles-related trophies, but you need to complete vaults (puzzle dungeons) and get chests and various types of challenges to be able to upgrade everything, and yeah, those are trophies. The majority of the vaults are easy, there're some puzzles that make you think a lil bit but the game is just beautiful. Worth the 40h and I was about to say worth the money too but we have it for free. And oh, the combat is satisfying, and even more when you have the gods's blessings! 

AND YOU CAN TAME AN UNICORN AND A FIRE HORSE (just so name 2 of the 25 mounts) and you can fly, kinda.

more: you would end up needing just 50% of chests, vaults etc, that's the difference between this and AC and no bugs at all. 

Hot damn you definitely sold the game to me ? it will definitely sit nice together with Hades. 

Will give it a go once I clean up the list a bit...damn that sounds like fun times in Greektown

15 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Hot damn you definitely sold the game to me 1f602.png it will definitely sit nice together with Hades. 

Will give it a go once I clean up the list a bit...damn that sounds like fun times in Greektown

have fun i dont aim for 100% psn account i just try to do every game i can for 100% completion have fun in games copanele 

1 minute ago, maxfighter23___ said:

have fun i dont aim for 100% psn account i just try to do every game i can for 100% completion have fun in games copanele 

Sometimes when the game is not that fun what makes it fun is getting the 100%, I don't know if I'm explaining myself. But yeah we prioritize fun most of the time :D and imma let you guys here for a bit, need to finish the grind