Copanele's collection of trophies and experiences

Copanele

I gotta say, Verdict Guilty looks like the kind of dumb fighting game I would enjoy. It doesn't have too much in the way of quality mechanics and stuff, but the ridiculous premise and characters sure sound like a winner to me. That said, I checked the game's trophies and they look disappointingly simple. I'll be sure to follow your advice, though, and get it for pretty cheap whenever I see it in the store, Copanele.

As for Tekken Tag Tournament 2, I am not gonna say I know much about the Tekken franchise, but it's certainly one of those crazy-quality fighters that's been on my radar ever since I had the chance to play it. I played TT2 a long time ago at a friend's house and absolutely loved it. Seemed like a fun 3D fighting game I could get behind. The roster was massive lol and I had no idea who these characters were, but at the same time, they looked an interesting bunch. I am amazed that there are so many active players in it on the PS3 even to this day. Goes to show that the game has been pretty popular among the Tekken fanbase. That, and I guess there hasn't been a Tag Tournament 3 since then, too.

Many congrats on all your latest gaming plats, Copanele. Been kind of away from the forum lately so I am catching up with what I can. =D 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Honor_Hand said:

I gotta say, Verdict Guilty looks like the kind of dumb fighting game I would enjoy. It doesn't have too much in the way of quality mechanics and stuff, but the ridiculous premise and characters sure sound like a winner to me. That said, I checked the game's trophies and they look disappointingly simple. I'll be sure to follow your advice, though, and get it for pretty cheap whenever I see it in the store, Copanele.

Yep, it's for the best. This game feels best as a curiosity, but don't bother spending actual serious money on it XD 

As for Tekken Tag Tournament 2, I am not gonna say I know much about the Tekken franchise, but it's certainly one of those crazy-quality fighters that's been on my radar ever since I had the chance to play it. I played TT2 a long time ago at a friend's house and absolutely loved it. Seemed like a fun 3D fighting game I could get behind. The roster was massive lol and I had no idea who these characters were, but at the same time, they looked an interesting bunch. I am amazed that there are so many active players in it on the PS3 even to this day. Goes to show that the game has been pretty popular among the Tekken fanbase. That, and I guess there hasn't been a Tag Tournament 3 since then, too.

Yeah Harada kinda shot down the idea of a Tag 3 (although he still kinda wants to make a Tekken x Street Fighter at some point).

That being said...indeed this game is mad fun. Triple so, if you find a friend to trade punches with. 

I can play as a damn kangaroo, how sick is that 😂

Many congrats on all your latest gaming plats, Copanele. Been kind of away from the forum lately so I am catching up with what I can. =D 

Thanks thanks man, and welcome back! hope you enjoy the new dash of Facebook paint :D 

• Like 1

Congrats on another fighting game classic plat! TTT2 might've been the game that really got me into the series, so I'm really glad you liked it! I remember the ghosts being really cool (and hilarious) in this game, I feel like that mode is better than Treasure Battle from T7... Maybe it'll be back for T8? Guess we'll see!

• Like 2

On 8/26/2023 at 9:37 AM, MissShake said:

Congrats on another fighting game classic plat! TTT2 might've been the game that really got me into the series, so I'm really glad you liked it! I remember the ghosts being really cool (and hilarious) in this game, I feel like that mode is better than Treasure Battle from T7... Maybe it'll be back for T8? Guess we'll see!

I don't even remember the treasure battle from T7 honestly 😂did that game had silly modes?

Remembering how Jack-6 is going to heaven ass up in TTT2 however? yeah never gonna forget that lol

• Like 2

Tekken Tag 2 was honestly my favourite modern Tekken. I spent hundreds of hours playing it. Online ranked was a blast. 

The best feature was by far Tekken Tunes because on PS3 you could download your own music onto the HDD and then play it in game. Customise it specifically to stages so I made sure to play some Street Fighter songs in the background. It never truly was the same in Tekken 7 because Sony decided to make the PS4 worse in terms of media management.

Hoping for a remaster one day because it didn't sell well and Tekken Tag 3 is likely never going to happen. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

Tekken Tag 2 was honestly my favourite modern Tekken. I spent hundreds of hours playing it. Online ranked was a blast. 

The best feature was by far Tekken Tunes because on PS3 you could download your own music onto the HDD and then play it in game. Customise it specifically to stages so I made sure to play some Street Fighter songs in the background. It never truly was the same in Tekken 7 because Sony decided to make the PS4 worse in terms of media management.

Hoping for a remaster one day because it didn't sell well and Tekken Tag 3 is likely never going to happen. 

Wow you could do that in Tekken Tag 2??? I thought that is a thing you could only do on PC.

Don't want to sound like an old man...but man PS3 and PS3 games were so much better in terms of options sometimes 😂

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Platinum_Vice said:

Copanele... are you platforming again? You know what happens when you platform.

Yes, I know I know, I go "maybe Mirror's Edge is not that hard" then I proceed and plaster Faith on the pavement 100 times in a row and abandon the game again 😂

Speaking of...I should go back to Mirror's Edge!

• Like 2

Ooooooohhhh fuck yeah!  Turok!  I totally missed that this had been remastered!

The most important question - how bad is the pop-in fog?  The original N64 was insane - it felt like maybe 50 feet of visibility before there was the impenetrable wall.  I hope Nightdive tightened it up somewhat, but didn't get away from it fully.  Your speedrun video looks like the latter.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Copanele said:

An unexpected annoyance that my wife has with me is the fact that I bought a brand new PS5...just to play old ass games on it 😂 

I can relate to this😂 my wife clowns on me how I have a semi-modern console yet play so many games that are either 20 years old or trying to look 20 years old.

4 hours ago, Copanele said:

Yeah, that's N64 as fuck... I love it😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, DrunkenEngineer said:

Ooooooohhhh fuck yeah!  Turok!  I totally missed that this had been remastered!

The most important question - how bad is the pop-in fog?  The original N64 was insane - it felt like maybe 50 feet of visibility before there was the impenetrable wall.  I hope Nightdive tightened it up somewhat, but didn't get away from it fully.  Your speedrun video looks like the latter.

They fixed the fog issue ! Now you can actually SEE the map 😂 I know it used to be egregious back in the day, but now the fog is just there for the atmosphere, you can see what is going on XD

3 hours ago, YaManSmevz said:

I can relate to this😂 my wife clowns on me how I have a semi-modern console yet play so many games that are either 20 years old or trying to look 20 years old.

I will have to prepare for the groans and eye rolls when I finally start the Quake games 😂 ON PS5 OF COURSE!

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Copanele said:

I will have to prepare for the groans and eye rolls when I finally start the Quake games 😂 ON PS5 OF COURSE!

🤣🤣🤣

Not 15 year old me headbangin while my friend starts up Quake...

I'm right there with you, dude. If I got a PS5 I'd probably be like "I wonder if I can do another quick run through Streets of Rage 2 on this thing..."

50 minutes ago, YaManSmevz said:

🤣🤣🤣

Not 15 year old me headbangin while my friend starts up Quake...

I'm right there with you, dude. If I got a PS5 I'd probably be like "I wonder if I can do another quick run through Streets of Rage 2 on this thing..."

WITH HAPTIC FEEDBACK PLEASE!

Not gonna lie, the controller feels really good for these old ass games :D and I bet you will get that PS5 just to eventually play Worms Armaggedon over the PS3 streaming service 😂

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Copanele said:

They fixed the fog issue ! Now you can actually SEE the map 😂 I know it used to be egregious back in the day, but now the fog is just there for the atmosphere, you can see what is going on XD

Be prepared for outrageous amounts of savescumming in Quake - Nightmare is pretty rough to get through.  Not near as insane as Doom, just more tedious than anything.

On PC once I got tired of doing that in the DLCs I did the old console god mode trick!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Man, that one looks so much like they wanted to make a Warhammer fighting game, then didn't quite get the licence... but did it anyways!

"We'll make our own fantasy setting, with Blackjack and Elves, and full English voice acting! But it's everything in Japanese"

Subarashii intensifies.

They definitely had a well laid out plan for this game XD i don't even know if the game was popular or not!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Yuber6969 said:

Congrats! I really hated this game at first but it grew on me. Who was your team for the no-continue run? Mine was Ramda, Evetta, and Bernhard.

I also found Thiele to be way harder than the king.

My no-continue was Ramda, Evetta and Troll 😆 with Troll you can spam club if you mash the medium attack, he starts hitting the ground like a kid on Monster energy. 

And YES Thiele was waaaay harder. If I didn't stunlock her as Ramda, she would obliterate my team in seconds. In comparison, with King I just took pot shots and won via timeout.

1 hour ago, AihaLoveleaf said:

It will always be hilarious to me that Japan received full, detailed descriptions in their trophy list, while we were stuck with... Gold Gold.

Japan always be sneaky like that😂

1 hour ago, AihaLoveleaf said:

There's a game I need to go ahead and buy. 

Yep, gotta play that too. I don't know about Blades of Time, we should hurry up with that one also, it has online if I remember correctly. 

It does have a promising...gameplay😌

• Like 2

Finally, a game Knuckles was designed for 😁. We need him as a guest character in the next Mortal Kombat. Or better put Shadow there and give him a fatality where he rapidly increases the concentration of lead in opponents' brains.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1