Copanele's collection of trophies and experiences

Copanele

5 hours ago, Honor_Hand said:

Hey, Copanele. Looks like you've been pretty busy conquering a bunch of different games, huh? That's awesome! I remember checking this thread a couple of weeks ago, and since then, you've already beaten/platinum'ed so many games. Excellent work, man. =D

I already commented on a couple of them on your profile, but I also wanted to drop a quick message here to congratulate you on SF III: Third Strike. It was a pleasure boosting that one with you. It helped me get those online trophies there out of the way. Also, your recollection of playing that title through emulation on a PC reminded me of my experience with Darkstalkers word by word, haha.

Big thanks! Those emulators are how I discovered so many of the oldies :D Darkstalkers was one of them, although at some point my emulator would go static noise mode and refuse to function. The perils of the Seven Seas...

Also speaking of emulated games...I sure hope they bring back Capcom vs SNK 2 one day 😔 that one was SO GOOD

Also, I took the (rather questionable) decision of starting Girl Fight not too long ago. I already got the online trophies out of the way. For a moment, I thought at least there was gonna be some sort of eye candy that was gonna be salvageable from there. Man, was I wrong... xxD Welp, I already signed for it so I may as well do it. Maybe the fighting will be kind of enjoyable. It's a shame the single-player trophies in it are all of the grindy variety, but oh well. I certainly should be playing DoA instead!

Yep! It was funny for exactly 5 minutes until it got me going "man, I wish I was playing DoA5 isntead".

If I wanted low effort bouncyness...well there's so many sites one click away 😂why would I bother with this mess of pixels instead?

Also, that Jojo fighting game looks sick! O.O I am probably one of the only two persons in the universe who knows nothing about Jojo, but I can certainly appreciate an outlandish, zany fighting game whenever I see one.

3 hours ago, AihaLoveleaf said:

Oh shit, this game actually looks good! I was over here thinking this was going to be some more Bamco arena brawler jank, but 2D Jojo clearly rights the wrongs created by Jump Force.

Yep, people don't really know about this one! It's a legit fighting game made by Capcom and boy is it good! Capcom doesn't deal in low level Spike Chunsoft quality.

Too bad Jotaro ended up in Jump Farce :( my boy did not deserve to have to fight in that game.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, MissShake said:

I have never once watched or read My Hero, but something about this face horrifies the fuck out of me

- he is around 50cm tall

- he is in highschool

- his skill involves throwing his hair balls that are all sticky

- he is a top tier pervert of the most awful kind, Japan levels 

This guy is worse than Griffith from Berserk 😂

• Haha 2

Damn, I'm gone for a week and you've finished a shitton of games lol. Congrats!

I liked what I read about SF6. I still have to play 4 and maybe 5, so I won't get there for a while, but it's nice to see that I'll have something to look forward to. I feel your pain on those tournaments though. Having to wake up super early on my days off for the VF5 tournaments on my day off was a nuisance, and SF6's connection issues would make that worse.

You also reminded me that I still have to write my Girl Fight review, but the trophy list was so braindead that I might not even bother lol.

"Unless you have some dumb target to play as many fighting games as you can until your hand can't take it anymore..."

^Dude that's basically us at this point XD

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Yuber6969 said:

You also reminded me that I still have to write my Girl Fight review, but the trophy list was so braindead that I might not even bother lol.

"Unless you have some dumb target to play as many fighting games as you can until your hand can't take it anymore..."

^Dude that's basically us at this point XD

Not gonna lie,  if it wasn't for the opportunity of boosting and clowning on the game, I would have never touched it 😂

• Like 1

Heyyy, I remember Feeding Frenzy 2!! Apparently I was 2 trophies short of 100% tho, in typical Joe Dubz fashion 🤣 Congrats man and glad you enjoyed it!

1 hour ago, Copanele said:

Soo....these are the games I have in mind. If anyone else thinks I should add any other game, hit me up. Will see if the suggestion is good or I report you for bad words, like Castlevania Lords of Shadows 2 or Final Fantasy 😂 

Hmm... Not sure if you were a fan of the old school styled Zelda games? A game that I thoroughly enjoyed back then was 3D Dot Game Heroes... It really plays alot like A Link to the Past if you're familiar! It is probably my biggest PS3 game regret that I never finished. 

• Like 3

Just now, Joe Dubz said:

Hmm... Not sure if you were a fan of the old school styled Zelda games? A game that I thoroughly enjoyed back then was 3D Dot Game Heroes... It really plays alot like A Link to the Past if you're familiar! It is probably my biggest PS3 game regret that I never finished. 

Oh man... Yes I know that game, unfortunately it's stupid expensive to grab a copy + shipping and while the game looks fun, the price doesn't convince me to go for it 😂

If I find it on a random romanian store being used as a door stopper however, I will definitely grab it!

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, zizimonster said:

PS3 exclusive

Hah funny you recommend that 😂 I DO know of the Drakengard series, Yoko Taro's pre-NieR madness.

Unfortunately....this game is barely playable on the PS3....and the gameplay/grind does not make up for the story (the story is good I admit)...and the 4 DLCs...and the stupid ass rhythm minigame dear god why would you add that in a game?

Yeah imma avoid this one just to preserve my sanity 😅

• Haha 2

I remember having an absolute blast with Feeding Frenzy as a child. It's in the backlog, so I will someday find out if young Aiha's memory matches grown Aiha's expectations.

11 hours ago, Copanele said:

Or basically, games that I DEFINITELY need to finish on the PS3:

Impressed by the size of your PS3 backlog right now. I need to update mine to reflect recent purchases. The fortunate part is that my list is still under 100, and only a few have online to deal with.

11 hours ago, Copanele said:

Soo....these are the games I have in mind. If anyone else thinks I should add any other game, hit me up. Will see if the suggestion is good or I report you for bad words, like Castlevania Lords of Shadows 2 or Final Fantasy 😂 

I probably will have to be the guy that recommends Lords of Shadow 2, because I can't suffer the conclusion of the series alone. :P I'll spare you the Final Fantasy XIII trilogy, though.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, AihaLoveleaf said:

I probably will have to be the guy that recommends Lords of Shadow 2, because I can't suffer the conclusion of the series alone. :P I'll spare you the Final Fantasy XIII trilogy, though.

HEY I'll do it if you'll do it!

If you're up for "You won but QTE BITCHES OH NO YOU MISSED CARMILLA ATE YOUR ASS" game, part 2, I am adding the game on the list right now 🤣

EDIT: You know what, fuck it, might as well. 

@AihaLoveleaf we do have to play Mirror of Fate too though. No skipping on the pain!

Edited by Copanele
  • Like 4

47 minutes ago, DENNIS330bmw said:

I have started risen 2 some days ago and imo it’s a decent game.. just the combat is .. and the games performance .. well 😂 but no freezes or glitches sofar 

Will first reply to an actually good topic here:

Thanks for letting me know! I was aiming for Risen, since I love the series it inspired on (Gothic), but I was waiting for the first Risen to show up, so I can have the full collection.

I know the combat is 3 layers of headaches (it ain't called eurojank for nothing) and I am prepared 😆 it having no freezes and glitches is a great sign already! Thanks for letting me know!

• Like 2

To be fair iam only 12 hours in sofar 😂 I hope it’s stays stable… good then you are mentally prepared about the combat 😂 the settings are nice in the game and I really like the pirate theme..characters are funny in their way .. I am looking forward to your review when you get around to play it 😄

• Like 1

23 hours ago, DENNIS330bmw said:

To be fair iam only 12 hours in sofar 😂 I hope it’s stays stable… good then you are mentally prepared about the combat 😂 the settings are nice in the game and I really like the pirate theme..characters are funny in their way .. I am looking forward to your review when you get around to play it 😄

The combat can't be worse than Gothic, where you had to hold the Ctrl key in order to enter the "battle stance", then time your left/right keys in order to flail the sword, or time the forward key in order to combo with the sword, if you learned how to fight 😂 that was on the keyboard. 

Also I had to TURN my character like a damn freight ship because locking on wasn't a thing back then! 

( I don't have many hopes for Risen's combat tho 😂)

Will definitely shoot a tag when I get to it, but first I need to play Risen 1 on PS4. Hope it's patched up by now!

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
Edited
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1