DEI2EK

Genshin Impact

82 posts in this topic

It looks great! I want it. And yes, it DOES heavily incorporate Zelda vibes. Not all Zelda fans are toxic. It has the same art style, and looks to be taken straight from the game itself. Ocean Horn is basically wind waker. I don't think anyone honestly cares. It's a fun game

Edited by sealightbreeze
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This looks great. Definitely going to keep an eye on it.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks funner than BotW.  I just hope Weapons don't break like in that game.
And... YEAH!  Waifus for life!

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some certain Zelda fans out there just need to calm down. The world does not revolve around Nintendo & Link. If someone else wants to make a similar ARPG, let them do that, especially when it looks so good like this one. Just keep weapon breakage away from it.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Game looks pretty good, may look into don't know if it is MMO, hoping not, if it is hoping for some sort of single player.

 

Edited by Nightstream88
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The game looks interesting but i'm always careful with this type of games, coming out even on the Phone it's not a good sign for a good game, especially an adventure one that supposedly should be a big one.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gotta say, this looks really good. I loved BotW on the Switch and more of this can't be wrong. Btw, kudos to the guy smashing his PS4 because of it. Otherwise I wouldn't have heard of this. 👍

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad the search engine is working well...

Official website: https://genshin.mihoyo.com/en

 

You can try your luck and register for upcoming Final Closed Beta. This closed beta test supports mobile platforms (Android and iOS), PC (Windows) and the PlayStation® 4 platform.

https://genshin.mihoyo.com/en/news/detail/3334

 

10 supported languages (text): Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, Korean, Japanese, Spanish, French, Russian, Vietnamese and Thai.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks very similar to Breath of the Wild but could be very different mechanically. It'll be very interesting to see how this game reviews. If Botw never existed and this game was exactly like it, I wonder if it would get as many 10's as Botw did.  I doubt it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last Zelda I played was Twilight Princess (which I still have on Gamecube) but I am digging how this looks.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If this game proves to be a Zelda-esque game and "truthful" to its obvious "inspiration" source, I'll be glad to play. However, the statements and rumours about being F2P and allowing microtransactions, as Chinise franchises are doing as their core buissness model for any game, I hold my questions about this, but really want to give it a try. The avoidance and reluctance of Nintendo to not implement rewards or any other mechanisms of gamer points, is one cause I dropped the company long ago. 

 

I'm happy to see many other games from the company are arriving with the same mechanics that made me so joyful in my childhood. Having Bug FablesTemTem and this one available for PS seems the right for me. However, let's see if they don't delay it by the new gen jump around the corner. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Xenoblast91 said:

If this game proves to be a Zelda-esque game and "truthful" to its obvious "inspiration" source, I'll be glad to play. However, the statements and rumours about being F2P and allowing microtransactions, as Chinise franchises are doing as their core buissness model for any game, I hold my questions about this, but really want to give it a try. The avoidance and reluctance of Nintendo to not implement rewards or any other mechanisms of gamer points, is one cause I dropped the company long ago. 

 

I'm happy to see many other games from the company are arriving with the same mechanics that made me so joyful in my childhood. Having Bug FablesTemTem and this one available for PS seems the right for me. However, let's see if they don't delay it by the new gen jump around the corner. 

Where is the source for that rumor that sounds like it's baseless I'm actually curious who said something so rediculous. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

Where is the source for that rumor that sounds like it's baseless I'm actually curious who said something so rediculous. 

 

Learnt about it while watching a DidYouKnowGaming's video. But this article seems to be pointing out about it. Also, Google it because seems that the rumour is spreading like wildfire.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Xenoblast91 said:

 

Learnt about it while watching a DidYouKnowGaming's video. But this article seems to be pointing out about it. Also, Google it because seems that the rumour is spreading like wildfire.

I was only able to skim through it since I am at work but what it seems to me they're comparing it to a completely different game Honkai Impact. That game was strictly a mobile release game. I don't think that a ps4 release would have total full on gacha elements. We will see tho

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only just heard about this game from the State of Play. It looks really cool. I like the character designs.

 

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently the CBT for PS4 had a lot of issues, but it looks like they're still on track for a PS4 release this year. Mobile launch will be before October, so I might check it out there first, but I'm just worried about what it'll do to my phone.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ObliviousSenpai said:

Apparently the CBT for PS4 had a lot of issues, but it looks like they're still on track for a PS4 release this year. Mobile launch will be before October, so I might check it out there first, but I'm just worried about what it'll do to my phone.

LOve the art style .. Hope its not a MMO?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

LOve the art style .. Hope its not a MMO?

Its a Free to Play Action RPG with Gacha elements (think Granblue Fantasy, Fate Grand Order but fully 3D)

You can play solo or with friends online

Releases on IOS, Android and PC this October (Fall PS4, Switch at a later date TBA)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

Only just heard about this game from the State of Play. It looks really cool. I like the character designs.

 

 

I hope the gacha system isn’t too awful, I know Chinese gacha can be extremely unfair

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

LOve the art style .. Hope its not a MMO?

 

It has online co-op, but it is also very much a single player experience.

 

1 hour ago, DEI2EK said:

I hope the gacha system isn’t too awful, I know Chinese gacha can be extremely unfair

 

The gacha system is apparently very F2P friendly, but there are concerns that it could be too friendly.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.