More Lost Tales confirmed

1 hour ago, rolltideroll157 said:

You must not play new games since a lot of games are pushing 90gbs now a days. The more detail and content the game has the bigger the install size is. It’s certainly not ridiculous just go play some shitty indie game I’m sure it has a small install size for you lol

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is fairly small compared to a lot of other games. The Yakuza games are fairly small but those are mostly just remasters/rehashes of what was already on the PS3.

I'm good, thanks.

1 hour ago, Spaz said:

Over 90 GBs? Ridiculous. 

Pretty soon everything is going to dwarf God of War 3 in file size, and that was an absolute beast for those folks who downloaded the game back on the PS3.

um..how much was god of war 3, because I'm sure many CODs would outweigh them?

2 hours ago, SKyZoX9 said:

That game is rotting on my HDD taking 90Go on storage, im just waiting the last trophies to appear before trying for dlcs, i really hate going in and out games every mounth, it breaks my immersion.

Thats how I felt with Shadow of the Tomb Raider

On 28/08/2019 at 2:14 AM, DaikichiKawachi said:

If they release another Assassins Creed later this year I probably won't buy it. I grew really tired of it as an annualized series and fell off between Syndicate and Odyssey, but this new method of releasing perpetual DLC between semi-regular releases isn't much better. I'm going to need a break again.

Luckily there is no AC game this year. I think most people are burnt out on them by now and Ubisoft isn't going to do themselves any favours if they just pepper constant dlc after dlc in between releases. People will get sick of it.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Quink666 said:

So nice we didnt get anymore trophies for Discovery Tour. Can finally delete the game and get 103GB of free space!

Why you so sure about Ubisoft not adding trophies for Discovery tour like they did with Origins two years ago? It's better to wait till they announce it officially, because they can add them in a release day, it's not a big deal for them.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ZachBoardyHD said:

As there are 6 different sub tour options and only 6 trophies left to reach 100, I wouldn't be suprised if you get a trophy for each completed sub tour option

Speaking of trophies, did they ever fill in the missing DLC tomb spot for Shadow of Tomb Raider?

5 minutes ago, FresHOnline_ said:

so they tweeted out the last lost tales is out now , they have added no trophy as far as i can see are we safe to uninstall now?

Dunno, not safe of next mounth another tale with a trophy, imo ill wait until they stop releasing everything.

I just hope they end it.

AC Odyssey has too much copy paste filler, take the filler out and it'll probably take 40 hours to 100% (DLC included), but so far I'm 80% done (working on Atlantis DLC) and clocking at 109h. It's a tedious drag that should have ended looooooooong ago. I even took a 3 months long break but apparently I'm still unmotivated, will have to force myself to 100% this one.