Advise the next plat to the person above you

36 minutes ago, ChiefMichigan said:

The Walking Dead: A New Frontier. There's a couple other Telltale ones you still can play, but that's the next in the story order after the ones you've already played. 

Rocket League. Pretty simple game to platinum the only annoying trophy there is, is the 50 km one.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Apocalypse2008 said:

You should platinum Assassin's Creed II. It's pretty easy to platinum, just the feathers are kind of tedious to get, but it should be fine.

I would love to play that game again but sadly don’t have it anymore.

Maybe you could uncharted 4, haven’t played it myself but people always say it’s an amazing game, and it seems like it doesn’t have too hard trophies.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, ryanuuk said:

I would love to play that game again but sadly don’t have it anymore.

Maybe you could uncharted 4, haven’t played it myself but people always say it’s an amazing game, and it seems like it doesn’t have too hard trophies.

Far cry 3 PS3 you've already got the remaster done so may as well go back to that one day

20 hours ago, OWALegend said:

Finish Okami HD, it is such a beautiful game. This reminds me that this is still part of my backlog.. =D

Your profile is flawless mate! so the only game i realy can advise you to plat is Monster hunter World: iceborne, but i guess you are allready working on it.

Edited by ipp1997
quoted the wrong post
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, ipp1997 said:

Your profile is flawless mate! so the only game i realy can advise you to plat is Monster hunter World: iceborne, but i guess you are allready working on it.

Gotta be the Final Fantasy VII remake. It's a bit daunting and that hard mode run can be stressful in places but I found it worth it overall. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, tony_snake_24 said:

I intend to get it done this year. Rise of the Tomb Raider btw

Very impressive profile sir. 

For a game on your list if the servers are still up I'd say go for AC Revelations on PS3.

If willing to go new game I think Dragonball Z Kakarot would make a good addition to the list. Happy hunting!

• Like 1