Advise the next plat to the person above you

Oh, Ether One for sure. It's one heck of an obtuse game without a guide, but it's got lots of gold trophies and a plat. Easy to do in about 3-4 hours with some music on in the background and a video/written guide next to you.

Hate to break it to you but that's one game I probably won't ever plat. I'm one of those who got motion sickness from that game (and Star Wars Bounty Hunter for that matter) so even if it's short, I'd rather avoid the headache altogether.

As for what you should plat. What about Need for Speed? I see that it's not too difficult of a plat...unless I've been misled.

Uncharted Drake's Fortune

Dragon it seems like you always just have the same collection of games that you haven't completed yet to choose from. It gets tough to try and offer variety in terms of what you should go for.  :S

Uhh anyway I'll go with Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.

I'm sorry for being such a completionist.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

I'm sorry for being such a completionist.

It's not that you're a completionist, rather limited choices to recommend over and over. To make matters worse, of the 12 games incomplete to choose from you:

2 don't have plats.

2 you've played within the last month.

2 will take 1000+ hours.

2 have servers unavailable or broken/dead/unboostable.

1 game itself is glitched and impossible to platinum.

So that leaves 3 choices:  AC Brotherhood (my choice for you last time), Wipeout (which you've said Zico has eluded you), and LBP2 (what I'll recommend this time since LBP servers seem like they may go soon)

You know, I probably have the same problems when people recommend things for me.   :S

It's not that you're a completionist, rather limited choices to recommend over and over. To make matters worse, of the 12 games incomplete to choose from you:

2 don't have plats.

2 you've played within the last month.

2 will take 1000+ hours.

2 have servers unavailable or broken/dead/unboostable.

1 game itself is glitched and impossible to platinum.

So that leaves 3 choices:  AC Brotherhood (my choice for you last time), Wipeout (which you've said Zico has eluded you), and LBP2 (what I'll recommend this time since LBP servers seem like they may go soon)

You know, I probably have the same problems when people recommend things for me.   :S

Wow, I thought there were more incomplete games than that.

Yep, the only incomplete games with plats you have are Destiny and Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection. Seeing how you've got a trophy in the latter one last week, I'll say go for Destiny.

Wow, I thought there were more incomplete games than that.

Yep, the only incomplete games with plats you have are Destiny and Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection. Seeing how you've got a trophy in the latter one last week, I'll say go for Destiny.

It´s time for Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood i think.