Advise the next plat to the person above you

You should pick up one of the bioshock games (or all of them haha) and do one of those games since I didn't see any on your list c: and to whoever suggests a game for me don't suggest mad max because it is glitched and I don't feel like redoing everything in the game

Do Ni No Kuni. Chill game, nothing missable. Long as hell but eh whatever (I'm working on it in between projects myself)

Guacamelee. Easy and fun plat.

Sports Champions 2, the only game I see unplatted :hmm:... 

You missed Serious Sam 3 and Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3. I forgive you though.

Edited by PhilDeezEnYuTees
  • Like 1

:lol: I already suggested Batman Arkham Origins to you before the mp dies Dec 4th, but if you don't like that idea how about Adventure Time - Nameless Kingdom to go with your avatar? You could even buy it for Vita on PSN for $1.50 now and plat it twice! :lol:

I'd suggest going back and finishing portal 2 also I was gonna do the arkham origins online stuff but I can't find a single game without boosting (just to level up) and I don't know how long it will take to boost to level up as well as when I played through it after I beat the game it froze and deleted all my save game data so thats fun (same thing happened to me with arkham asylum)

Yeah, after finding the Boosting Sessions on this site the Portal 2 co-op was something I looked at doing but the weird dual login setup was a real demotivating factor. The Origins mp took me like 5 days but that was only between a couple of sessions, maybe 10 hours total. Sorry to hear about losing your save though, that sucks. The game froze up on me a couple of times but I haven't lost anything yet. :S