Trophy thoughts?

MandA60VISE

22 hours ago, MandA60VISE said:

Looks simple enough. Seems like just defeat all the bosses and level up while the miscellaneous gameplay ones will likely come along the way. The only one that looks missable is "From The Frying Pan Into the Fire: Reached the center of the world, the hard way."

Is not missable, is plot relevant.

The trophies themselves aren't bad, but the design feel lazy

On 10/4/2019 at 1:34 PM, Xugashi said:

I hate lazy trophy designs!!!1f616.png

I both agree and disagree with your sentiment.  On the one hand, I feel like there is little variation in the trophy icons aside from palette swaps.  On the other hand, I do think the trophy images themselves are beautifully illustrated, so I feel like we have a mixed bag here.

I am definitely looking forward to my copy of the game arriving.  Sadly, since I am moving, it'll be shipped to my work address.

• Like 2

On 04/10/2019 at 8:34 PM, Xugashi said:

I hate lazy trophy designs!!!1f616.png

i know right? Can't they spend a little time to draw 29 nice icons? Its not that time consuming and looks really nice in the cabinet. :/ The game looks cool though definitely wanna check it out. But this icon design is just underwhelming. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Ironshell_thor said:

i know right? Can't they spend a little time to draw 29 nice icons? Its not that time consuming and looks really nice in the cabinet. :/ The game looks cool though definitely wanna check it out. But this icon design is just underwhelming. 

They don't even need to draw, they could just take headshots of every character in Ajna's party and among some other things and it would easily go up to 29 trophies, what a waste! The Skullgirls trophies looks great, why not here!? And i see this in many other games like Valkyria Chronicles 4, World of Final Fantasy, etc. Hopefully it doesn't become a trend!?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 13‏/10‏/2019 at 9:03 AM, Phenie said:

Just got the plat without even really working for it. I don't think anything is missable. I think around 20-30 hours to plat without a guide. Can prob do 12-15 or so with a guide.

Was a very enjoyable purchase! 

Congrat for the platinum ( I know too late lol ) , I just wanted to ask about the collectibles (that needed for the upgrade to level 5 for both attack and defense) , I mean have you followed  a guide for it or is there anyway else like upgrading one of them to level 5 then load an old save and upgrade the other ?

On 12/6/2019 at 11:15 AM, b1a2d3r4 said:

Congrat for the platinum ( I know too late lol ) , I just wanted to ask about the collectibles (that needed for the upgrade to level 5 for both attack and defense) , I mean have you followed  a guide for it or is there anyway else like upgrading one of them to level 5 then load an old save and upgrade the other ?

You don't really need a guide for the ringsels, you can find enough of them without too much effort. What I did was upgrade both Atk and Def to level 4, then gathered 25 ringsels, saved, upgraded one stat, load the save, then upgraded the other.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ParkestNight said:

You don't really need a guide for the ringsels, you can find enough of them without too much effort. What I did was upgrade both Atk and Def to level 4, then gathered 25 ringsels, saved, upgraded one stat, load the save, then upgraded the other.

Thanks , I will keep on exploring when I get the game .

• 1 month later...

Got the platinum in 18 hours. As long as you do the save trick for the collectables you should get the platinum naturally. The final area starts giving out gems like candy. I was 12 gems away from being able to max both attack and defense at the end of the game, so doing the save trick saved me an hour or 2 from having to look for them.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...