Nintendo 64!

OnePieceDude

a friend of mine still own a blue N64 and i borrow it form him for a while, that was back in 2009 - 2010, with 4 games Mario 64, youshi's story, SSB, banjo kazooie.

i am more of a platform guy, and the best game i really liked was banjo kazooie, i don't know why but i haven't touch SSB, mario 64 is really great but to me it felt so easy & short, as for youshi's story it's musics is really sweat! i still hear the youshi's babies who's singing at the main menu.

Here's only a few of the games that don't even begin to describe the many great games for the N64!

1.) Legend of Zelda: Orcarina of Time - still one of my most favorite games today.

2.) Paper Mario 64 - This game is what got me into the RPG genre.

3.) Snowboard Kids 2 - a very fun and underrated racing game. Plus, I bet you didn't know it was made by Atlus, the makers of the Persona Series! (who knew?)

Honorable mentions:

Star Fox 64

Mischief Makers

Mario Party 2

Banjo and Kazooie

007 Goldeneye

Super Smash Bros.

Super Mario 64

DK64

Yoshi Story

Kirby 64

...and that's only scratching the surface

• Like 1

Harvest Moon 64, Banjo-Kazooie and Banjo-Tooie are probably my top 3. I also loved Diddy Kong Racing (I preferred it to Mario Kart) GoldenEye, Cruisin' USA and World, Mario Party, Beetle Adventure Racing among many others. I much preferred my PlayStation but the Nintendo 64 was a great system too.

Parker

• Like 1

Man, I missed a majority of the games as I was 4 when I got my hands on one and opted to play Pokemon red and blue on the color instead! Though I did have some fun with Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2 and I can still say I haven't beat Ocarina of Time the 14 years I had it even after re buying it on the gamecube lol.

God, such an awesome system, with awesome games to match. So I was wondering to all of Psn, What is your favorite N64 game? Mine is Donkey Kong 64 tied with Pokemon Stadium 2. Enjoy the fourm, cheers.

I totally agree with those.. my brother and I played countless hours of pokemon gold to transfer our pokemon over to prime cup.  I definitely have to say that ocarina of time is my favorite game though  B)