Claim to Fame and Walk of Shame

Neocarleen

Claim to Fame: Gran Turismo 5 (0,63%)

Walk of Shame: Jak 'n' Jill DX (99,38%)

Oh boy was i glad that i got those online trophies in GT5 before i cared for trophies really because when i set on for the :platinum: i couldn't get them anymore. It's one of my hardest and longest plats also but i enjoyed it much more unlike my 2nd rarest for example (Bf Bad Company)

Claim to Fame: Singstar PS4 EU (0.36%)

Walk of Shame: Slyde (98.42%)

Phew, Slyde prevented me from joining the Mayo club :D

More ashamed of Singstar than Slyde bc after doing all the important trophies legit I put the microphone next to a speaker for the remaining 300 grind songs. Slyde was a legit job for all the 40 seconds it lasted xDD

TBH I LOVE singstar, just my voice gave up on some point... after doing the plat 4 times.

And nobody should be ashamed of anything. hopefully everbody had fun earning whatever trophy is the most common one. This topic is definitely adding to the fun.

Claim to fame: Rigs: MCL (0.83%)

Walk of shame: Reverie (69.17%)

I'm not ashamed of Reverie at all. I love supporting indie devs who make well-made games like this. Regardless of platinum rarity. I'd never stop myself from buying a game just because it's platinum is very easy/common.

Also, I wouldn't even put Rigs in my top 5 hardest plats. Once you get past the learning curve, it's child's play.

Claim to fame: Tales of Berseria, 1.40%

Walk of Shame: Ephemeral Fantasy on dark, 70.10%

Tales of Berseria is extremely grindy, so I can see why many people wouldn't bother. It has so much repetition and farming related trophies. Ephemeral is super easy, not even a guide is needed for this plat. I liked the story but it was really short. 

Claim to Fame (:platinum:) : Plague Inc Evolved (7.14%)

Walk of Shame (:platinum:): Bear With Me (71.11%)

Plague Inc. Evolved isn't that hard to platinum, since I've had some experience in Plague Inc. Evolved from PC (it was 100%), but the RNG is a double-edged sword: it will give you a lucky run or will screw you in more ways than one, especially when you're going for the :gold: Disease Master and :gold: Scenario Master trophies. Mega-brutal run can be annoying, since the RNG, like I said, can toy your chances of winning a mega-brutal run. For the Scenario Master, there's one, and I mean, one scenario (Mad Cow Disease) that is very difficult to three stars, even on Casual difficulty. It took me 30 tries to get three stars on that scenario.

Bear With Me... It has the weirdest trophy list of any game I have ever seen. First and foremost, why on Earth the actual game (the three episodes) is DLC, whereas the prequel is the main game? It did not make any sense, whatsoever.

Claim to Fame : Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (PSVita) 1.25 % (Never play a racing game on a VIta, your fingers will not be happy with it lol)

Walk of Shame: My Name is Mayo 96.38% (I'm honestly not proud of me playing this game for Platinum trophies) 

On 10/21/2019 at 8:18 PM, Neocarleen said:

In this topic, share your current rarest platinum (Claim to Fame) and most common platinum (Walk of Shame).

FYI, I got this topic idea from another trophy hunting website.

For example, this is mine:

Claim to Fame: Stardew Valley, 0.83%
Walk of Shame: Super Weekend Mode, 96.96%

Fectors Challenge is the root of all evil. One day i'll get that trophy. One day.. 

Fame: Dead or Alive 5  0.51%

Shame (?): Clockwork Tales of Glass and Ink  85.65%

The game was actually quite, I have no shame of the really common story driven in or point and click games, what matters is the content! (I actually thought that my more common one was a Tell Tales game..). 

Why rarest/common plat and not 100%? (ya, that's descrimination..) 

I actually will not post mine because not much change (well, Smash Cars is 0.40%, but I was really sure that my most common one was HiQ Ace, since it's an extremely easy and fast 100%, but looks like Spider-Man is a more common plat than this 100% ?, HiQ Ace isn't THAT bad, and it's just half an hour.. How can so many people be so lazy that they don't even spend that little time with the game?).