[Rumor] Mortal Kombat x Street Fighter may be coming

DarkLordSHTR

hmmm yeah as Cope stated, fatalities would be odd, would the SFV critical arts become fatalities? or would say Scorpions basic specials become EX Moves?

even though a lot of people want it, it would have to be done right... which really isn't as easy as it sounds..

Scorpion: back back square

Ryu: half circle half circle kick.. or something like that. i hate ryu haha

but SF inputs are far FAR more complicated than MK. 

• Like 1

Just now, LegacyJKO09 said:

but SF inputs are far FAR more complicated than MK. 

Damn I forgot to underline that xD Imagine struggling to do so many combos with Zangief, full 360s, DP inputs and sacrificing controllers just for jax to press down left and square "Gotcha" punch punch kick. Or a charge character like Guile and Balrog being smacked by a teleporting Scorpion. It would be...weird. 

• Like 2

If a SF character were to show up in MK11, I would probably go with M. Bison myself, he seems to be the best option.

Or Dan.  Just because.

But really though, I do agree with others in that MK characters in SF would be interesting to incorporate with their unique move inputs.  And on how they would have to simplify the button inputs for SF characters in MK at that, since MK is a bit more straightforward with their button inputs.

But yeah, where is our Tekken x Street Fighter at?

tenor.gif?itemid=5132563

I wonder what character they will choose. Ed Boon also stated he would like to see a remaster of the old games such as Shoalin Monks

Edited by Ghost

34 minutes ago, KingGuy420 said:

Considering we're still waiting for Tekken X Street Fighter, I wouldn't hold my breath lol.

34 minutes ago, KenjiCBZ said:

I'm still waiting Tekken X Street Fighter...

Yeah probably be still waiting for that and half life 3 in 50years ?

I can see it happening, if it were done like MK vs DC with non-lethal Fatalities (say something like a Killer Instinct Ultra Combo) and blood reduced to about King of Fighters '94 level.

On 11/1/2019 at 4:07 AM, Copanele said:

Damn I forgot to underline that xD Imagine struggling to do so many combos with Zangief, full 360s, DP inputs and sacrificing controllers just for jax to press down left and square "Gotcha" punch punch kick. Or a charge character like Guile and Balrog being smacked by a teleporting Scorpion. It would be...weird. 

I thought of that also. They could eliminate the charge time requirement. To compensate, nerf some of the more powerful ones like Guile's flash kick.

Half Life 3? While I hate to say this, I think that'll release on the 12th of Never. I do want it, because the end of HL2 Episode 2 was a pretty cruel cutoff point. ? Valve is welcome to prove everyone wrong.

I doubt this would happen even if they did tone down the violence. Sure a character like Akuma or M.Bison might fit, but even then I doubt Capcom would allow it. If anything I could see Scorpion or Sub-Zero being a guest in a SF game, but SF doesn't even do guest characters. I'm more hopeful for a proper MvC sequel than anything MKxSF related.

On 01/11/2019 at 1:07 AM, Copanele said:

my exact point my dude ahaha 

On 11/4/2019 at 9:08 PM, ObliviousSenpai said:

I doubt this would happen even if they did tone down the violence. Sure a character like Akuma or M.Bison might fit, but even then I doubt Capcom would allow it. If anything I could see Scorpion or Sub-Zero being a guest in a SF game, but SF doesn't even do guest characters. I'm more hopeful for a proper MvC sequel than anything MKxSF related.

Right. I don't doubt for a second that Capcom would say HELL no to it. Capcom vs SNK 3 sounds more believable... it worked really well with CvS 2.

A Warzard (Red Earth) character would probably stand a better chance of being a guest in MK than a SF one. There are fatalities in Warzard.

Edited by RadiantFlamberge

11 hours ago, RadiantFlamberge said:

Right. I don't doubt for a second that Capcom would say HELL no to it. Capcom vs SNK 3 sounds more believable... it worked really well with CvS 2.

A Warzard (Red Earth) character would probably stand a better chance of being a guest in MK than a SF one. There are fatalities in Warzard.

I loved playing CvS2 back on the PS2, so I'd love to see CvS3 and it definitely does sound a lot more within the realm of possibility than MKxSF.

Never heard of Warzard, but it looks good. Capcom recently said they are looking into reviving dormant IPs, so we could see games like this at least ported to current or next gen consoles to at least gauge interest on what's worth reviving. 

Let's hope they get Warzard on the PS4. There's a game that never really got the attention it deserved... having to compete against Capcom's SFIII probably hurt its chances. When you land hits on enemies, sometimes they drop treasure (gold, magic orbs, or food to gain back life). I think this looks even more impressive than SFIII.

Edited by RadiantFlamberge
Added a video of Warzard game play.

• 2 months later...

Still waiting for that Tekken X Street Fighter shit. Doubt this one even will come. Come on, its not MK without fatalities and no one is SF gonna get fatalities...