Post Your Newest PS3 Game

LeeMcD-

I purchased these 2 PS3 bundles along with 1 Vita bundle and 5 PS4 games from the mid year sale. Sale ends 7/11 for those who are unaware. So get them while they're cheap.

Image result for God of war collection

and 

Image result for God of war collection

All for a grand total of $35.42 :yay: ?

Edited by marvelboy10
  • Like 4

Ratchet & Clank

Ratchet & Clank 2: Going Commando

Ratchet & Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal

Ratchet: Deadlocked

Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction

Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest For Booty

Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack In Time

Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One 

Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault

Ratchet & Clank: Nexus 

Since they were all on sale for cheap, and Deadlock, and Quest for booty were free with purchase of other games.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Natsuu24 said:

Thanks :D MGS4 already have it, but was the platinum version. I pickup the normal edition, because the case is more beautiful :D

I believe i have the platinum case cause it was the one available to get on Fnac in the time i wanted to buy that game so it had to do <_<

5 hours ago, Natsuu24 said:

Thanks :D MGS4 already have it, but was the platinum version. I pickup the normal edition, because the case is more beautiful :D

Am i here still waiting for my copy of Dark Souls : Prepare to Die Editon and Test Drive Unlimited 2 to arrive through mail since last Monday . Life is simply unfair ?

Got this 3 games for 9.40 euros total (with shipping fees) . FIFA 09 was an extra game to the pack cause i don't intend to play it and i can use an extra PS3 bluray case in case some other break ?

Tomb Raider

259600-tomb-raider-playstation-3-front-cover.jpg

Murdered Soul Suspect Limited Edition 

hqdefault.jpg

FIFA 09

Resultado de imagem para FIFA 09 cover ps3

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Sigma999 said:

Got this 3 games for 9.40 euros total (with shipping fees) . FIFA 09 was an extra game to the pack cause i don't intend to play it and i can use an extra PS3 bluray case in case some other break 1f44c.png

Murdered Soul Suspect Limited Edition 

hqdefault.jpg

What comes with the Limited Edition? I have been thinking about grabbing Murdered Soul Suspect for a while.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, hugglebunn-e said:

What comes with the Limited Edition? I have been thinking about grabbing Murdered Soul Suspect for a while.

Not much . The actual normal boxed case game ( Obviously) , a digital strategy map code and a journal with perhaps a summary of the story, curiosities and illustrations in paint of the in-game environments and enemies .  

Edited by Sigma999