Post Your Newest PS3 Game

LeeMcD-

Oh US Version! Enjoy again :3 

And prepare to don't be able to do alone (If not with2  joysticks) Axis Mundi because is bugged in that version xD

Thanks! I've really been looking forward to playing it again, maybe even more so than a certain other game that came out today... xD I don't usually care for puzzle games, but there's something about Catherine I adore.

Yeah, I've heard about that bug. I was planning on doing the Babel stages alone with two controllers anyway, so it shouldn't be a problem. It's what I did in the EU version too. :)

• Like 1

Thanks! I've really been looking forward to playing it again, maybe even more so than a certain other game that came out today... xD I don't usually care for puzzle games, but there's something about Catherine I adore.

Yeah, I've heard about that bug. I was planning on doing the Babel stages alone with two controllers anyway, so it shouldn't be a problem. It's what I did in the EU version too. :)

That's impressive doing the Axis Mundi all alone , i praise you ;) I had help with a friend to beat all the Babel stages , we had many angry and frustating moments together in the process but in the end it's like a sweet dream when we finally beat them all :D

That's impressive doing the Axis Mundi all alone , i praise you ;) I had help with a friend to beat all the Babel stages , we had many angry and frustating moments together in the process but in the end it's like a sweet dream when we finally beat them all :D

Hehe, you flatter me. :blush: I wouldn't be able to do it with a co-op partner anyway on the account of me having no friends. :P I imagine you would need a lot of coordination when playing with someone else, so that's something you don't have to worry about when doing it solo at least. Controlling two characters at once can be quite a handful, but it's a fun challenge. It's still just as impressive that you beat it with a friend though. :)

• Like 1

Hehe, you flatter me. :blush: I wouldn't be able to do it with a co-op partner anyway on the account of me having no friends. :P I imagine you would need a lot of coordination when playing with someone else, so that's something you don't have to worry about when doing it solo at least. Controlling two characters at once can be quite a handful, but it's a fun challenge. It's still just as impressive that you beat it with a friend though. :)

I had many discussions and curses at each othrr during that time specially in the last 2 stages of Babel but nontheless we had s great time and needed like 1 week to beat the entire Babel stages with success , it was harsh to coordiante each so we could climp together and don't mess up the another path .

ffxiii_2_limited_uk_ps3.jpg

No idea when I'm going to actually get around to playing it, with all the other games I have to work on but still... It looks real pretty. :P

What a pleasing collector's edition you got yourself there ;)

I still need to get FF XIII-2 to complete the trilogy of FF XIII series .

• Like 1

What a pleasing collector's edition you got yourself there ;)

I still need to get FF XIII-2 to complete the trilogy of FF XIII series .

It was surprisingly reasonable considering it's a collector's edition in new condition, gotta love eBay! Just as well really when I have The Last Guardian's collector's edition coming... My poor bank account can only take so much. :lol:

• Like 1

Yeah it's such a wonderful game that need to be platinum twice since it's possible :3

Ah i see so yeah no problem, in my opinion only Axis Mundi is necessary with 2 Joystick anyway the others i always done them alone :P  

Well anyway Have fun with it :3

PS: Not really about the Coordination in Co-op with Somebody i did My Axis Mundi game on the NA version with my cousin and he never plaied the game, i just was telling him what to move or where to go, it's the same you just have to tell where to go instead of do it yourself with the other joystick xD

• Like 1

Currently installing Game Data, but it's has been stuck at 5448MB/8170MB for too long. What's the problem?

Depends how long you mean with 'too long'. Installing the 8170MB of Game Data for GTA V was the longest it ever took any of my systems to download 8170MB. I think I sat there for about 30 minutes until it had finally completely installed the Game Data.

Depends how long you mean with 'too long'. Installing the 8170MB of Game Data for GTA V was the longest it ever took any of my systems to download 8170MB. I think I sat there for about 30 minutes until it had finally completely installed the Game Data.

Y'know the start-up screen, when it shows different pictures of characters in the game. Looking on the right-bottom of the screen shows the Game Data installing. It starts from 0MB/8170MB. It was loading a little quickly before. Now that it has reached 5448MB/8170MB, until now, it's just there. The loading icon is still moving, but the progress is still the same. But wow, 30 minutes doesn't look that long like mine.

Y'know the start-up screen, when it shows different pictures of characters in the game. Looking on the right-bottom of the screen shows the Game Data installing. It starts from 0MB/8170MB. It was loading a little quickly before. Now that it has reached 5448MB/8170MB, until now, it's just there. The loading icon is still moving, but the progress is still the same. But wow, 30 minutes doesn't look that long like mine.

Well prepare for long loading screens anyhow. One of the reasons I quit playing GTA V...besides many people go around freezing your PS3 with their mods.