How many unearned trophies do you have?

broy300

On 1/1/2023 at 11:07 PM, MonaSaxPayne said:

oof

finished the year just shy of my goal

down to 168 unearned trophies

on the plus side I think I just need to earn 1 or 2 trophies and I'll be at 99% completion ?

hmmm

down to 132 unearned trophies from 1 year ago

• Like 1

4,764 unearned currently, probably 1000 of these are unobtainable now. 

Down from like 6,700 around 5 years ago when my unearned trophies was at its highest. Taken me 5 years to raise my completion percentage 10%, focusing mostly on the backlog and not playing any new games I can't platinum which has been working out just fine as there's not many new games I'm interested in playing anyway and the ones I am usually have easy plats so it's not like I'm missing out on anything while I'm on this never-ending quest to up my completion percentage. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Shady, mate. That's a daunting number. You've got the skill to bring that down though. Crash 4, among others, proves that. I believe in you, man.

I've currently got 378 unearned.

345 once I finish up with my current two games.

This is out of a total of 6000 trophies exactly from 120 games. That's an average of 50 per game. Just like the good ol' days.

I'm aiming to get it to 300 unearned. Which should put me at 95% completion.

This is with an exact 40% average rarity stat too. No stacks. No auto-pops. And no fucking shovelware. 

Sadly, almost all of my remaining unearned trophies are tied to payed DLC's. So, gonna have to fork out some cash to drop it any lower. Kinda sucks. But it is what it is. 

I'm right on the cusp of reaching all of my self imposed goals. Just a matter of time. Wish me luck, ey.

Edited by MDTaylorXIII
  • Like 1

I'm at 764 unearned currently with my completion at 97.85% normally it sits closer to 98% as I'm in the middle of a game. I plan to keep cleaning up old games and increasing my completion.