Most trophies earned in a day.

OnePieceDude

1 hour ago, gamesfourever said:

Is their a way to check this witouth having to browse trough my 1200 trophies manually?

43 minutes ago, continuum67 said:

I earned 30 on Saturday and I'm pretty sure that's my highest in one day (without doing too extensive of a search). Shout out to Murdered: Soul Suspect.

I used (URL not allowed). I looked at the stats page on this site but nothing. A buddy of mine told me to check that site. I had already signed into it once before. It's a tad disorganized and cluttered for my taste, but some of the features this site is missing, you can find on TT.

LOL...what? Why wouldn't this site allow mention of True Trophies dot com? That's childish. We reverting to the old ps3t.com days? We all know what happened to them, right?

Edited by Phil
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Phil said:

I used (URL not allowed). I looked at the stats page on this site but nothing. A buddy of mine told me to check that site. I had already signed into it once before. It's a tad disorganized and cluttered for my taste, but some of the features this site is missing, you can find on TT.

LOL...what? Why wouldn't this site allow mention of True Trophies dot com? That's childish. We reverting to the old ps3t.com days? We all know what happened to them, right?

Thanks for the heads up. Apparently I can't count and got 31 on Saturday, but my highest one-day total is 42! 

1 hour ago, Phil said:

thanks for the site, but i dont feel like creating yet another account just to figure this out. if i had to guess my saily top would be somewhere between 20-30

1 minute ago, gamesfourever said:

thanks for the site, but i dont feel like creating yet another account just to figure this out. if i had to guess my saily top would be somewhere between 20-30

I don't blame you. I wouldn't have bothered either if somebody hadn't convenienced me a while ago. I think it was YuriG that did. He was the only person I had on my friend's list on there.

On 8/13/2013 at 11:57 AM, OnePieceDude said:

I know there are a lot of speed collectors out there, so I was wondering, how much in one day? Enjoy the forum. Cheers.

570 Trophies in one day is my record and I didn't really go that hardcore. I'm sure someone will beat me.

I got 169 trophies 14/07/2016, but I cheesed it by getting the DLCs trophies from Soundshapes in my PS3 and synching it in my PS4 and PS Vita. 

I got 81 trophies in 09/11/2016, but I cheesed it by playing My Name is Mayo in my PS4 and Vita

I got 51 trophies in 26/04/2017, but I cheesed it stacking Sly Coopers: Thieves in Time

So my best day legit, 4th overall, was 28/05/2015 where I got 45 trophies in Saints Row: The Third and his DLCs

1 hour ago, KRATOS_31090 said:

570 Trophies in one day is my record and I didn't really go that hardcore. I'm sure someone will beat me.

Dat Sound Shapes tho

Edit: My best day was yesterday: 162 with no autopop trophies or stacks. I'm happy with that.
Going for 1000 trophies in a month this month. Off to a good start

Edited by Orenn16