The Division 2 for $4 CAD @PSN store

visighost

Do consider this game has dlc. If your a completionist..they get you there. I bought the 5$ Brand New physical a night ago from Gamestop. Might consider buying the digital instead at 3$....

47 minutes ago, NERVergoproxy said:

Do consider this game has dlc. If your a completionist..they get you there. I bought the 5$ Brand New physical a night ago from Gamestop. Might consider buying the digital instead at 3$....

$14.99 CAD or $11.99 US for the Year 1 Pass isn’t too bad though.

New DLC will be sold separately, obviously.

Edit: disregard this.

Edited by Bliss

8 hours ago, KingGuy420 said:

The 3 current dlc, and the next one coming in a few weeks and at least one more after that, are free. Who knows what year 2 will bring but for now, content is free =)

Edit : seems there is a paid one coming... Wonder if all year 2 is gonna be paid or just this one... 

Sound like you know a bit more to Division 2, maybe you can answer a question or two for me before I grab which edition. :D

So Im looking at the Gold Edition, and it comes with the Year 1 pass for $11.99. A pretty good deal consider the game is 3$, but the current 3 dlc, you said is free?? 

DLC 1 Tom Clancy’s The Division®2 Operation Dark Hours
DLC 2 
Tom Clancy’s The Division®2 DC Outskirts

DLC 3 Tom Clancy’s The Division®2 The Pentagon

right?

So then Gold edition have nothing really that is trophy locked right? other than making life a little easier and cool.

7-day early access to all Year 1 Episodes
Instant unlock of three new Year 1 Specializations as they release
Exclusive access to 8 Classified Assignments: the Fall of D.C.
Exclusive cosmetics: Agent Ward outfit & Scout emote
VIP status during Year 1, including additional projects & bounties*
*VIP status expires on March 1, 2020
Does not include the Warlords of New York Expansion, which will be sold separately on March 3, 2020

Also since VIP status ends 3/1 so..kinda suck.

KingGuy is right.

The DLC is entirely free and you can 100% it as of now with the standard edition. No point in purchasing any special editions or passes unless you want the little extras. I managed to get a decent deal on the Gold edition of Division 1 as well so that’s me happy. :D 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, NERVergoproxy said:

Sound like you know a bit more to Division 2, maybe you can answer a question or two for me before I grab which edition. :D

So Im looking at the Gold Edition, and it comes with the Year 1 pass for $11.99. A pretty good deal consider the game is 3$, but the current 3 dlc, you said is free?? 

DLC 1 Tom Clancy’s The Division00ae.png2 Operation Dark Hours
DLC 2 
Tom Clancy’s The Division00ae.png2 DC Outskirts

DLC 3 Tom Clancy’s The Division00ae.png2 The Pentagon

right?

So then Gold edition have nothing really that is trophy locked right? other than making life a little easier and cool.

7-day early access to all Year 1 Episodes
Instant unlock of three new Year 1 Specializations as they release
Exclusive access to 8 Classified Assignments: the Fall of D.C.
Exclusive cosmetics: Agent Ward outfit & Scout emote
VIP status during Year 1, including additional projects & bounties*
*VIP status expires on March 1, 2020
Does not include the Warlords of New York Expansion, which will be sold separately on March 3, 2020

Also since VIP status ends 3/1 so..kinda suck.

I actually don't know much about the little story missions that come with it. They could be mind blowingly amazing or they could be complete crap. I really have no idea. I know they don't add much to the end game which is ultimately all I cared about.

Instant access to the specializations is where it really could be worth it. There's a pretty sizeable grind to unlock them without the Pass. No trophies related to them but they're some fun content. Also with the pass, the grind for them gets replaced with a grind for some nice cosmetics that you can't get any other way.

Basically, if you're looking to have fun with the game, it's probably worth a few bucks. If you're just after trophies, maybe not. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, visighost said:

Not sure if it’s to respond to Gamestop’s sale, but Division 2 is stupidly cheap on the PSN store right now. All versions are discounted, but the base game is $4 CAD...

because they are about to sell people a dlc for 30.00.  So they are giving you the base game as in the same way Destiny 2 was given away.  The division 2 sucks not worth your time let alone your money.

• Like 1

Had genuinely no interest in the game in the slightest but can't pass that up. Thanks for posting it. I didn't see it in the critics choice sale or whatever they're calling it this month, and obviously wasn't in the remaster/retro sale, so I would've missed it.