Gold Edition for 24.99 USD. Should I pull the trigger?

To my knowledge, the gold edition comes with:
1. Base Game

2. Season Pass

3. Assassins Creed 3 remastered

4. Assassins Creed Liberation remastered

If someone could confirm that that would be great. I just wanted to see other opinions on this. it seems like a great deal to me for all the content your getting. Is the base game and DLC pretty good? IDK if its a great deal and should pull the trigger on it right now. 

Hey you're correct on the content that comes with it, the season pass has 3 dlc's that I believe are well received and fairly long plus the two remasters, seens like a great deal, I have it but haven't started it yet as I want to get through origins, but I hear often how high quality it is and that's a lot of game for the price!

15 minutes ago, Eagles_Numba_One said:

1. Base Game

2. Season Pass

If someone could confirm that that would be great. I just wanted to see other opinions on this. it seems like a great deal to me for all the content your getting. Is the base game and DLC pretty good? IDK if its a great deal and should pull the trigger on it right now. 

Yes,you are correct buy it without doubt

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just picked up the AC Odyssey Gold Edition and good lord, what a steal it was! 

$26 CAD for the main game, all 6 DLC, AC3 Remastered, AC Liberation Remastered, and a,, the other goodies and junk that they stuff into the Gold Edition and season pass.

Really happy with my purchase! ?

I am waiting only because I know I would not get to it for a year or longer with my current backlog and pace of progress.

If you are ready to play right away, go for it!  If you are adding to your backlog, I would wait, I imagine it will be on sale for under $20 sometime this summer.

Edited by djb5f

22 minutes ago, djb5f said:

I am waiting only because I know I would not get to it for a year or longer with my current backlog and pace of progress.

If you are ready to play right away, go for it!  If you are adding to your backlog, I would wait, I imagine it will be on sale for under $20 sometime this summer.

I highly doubt it'll go for $20. Even Origins has never gone below $25

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/17/2020 at 3:29 PM, Eagles_Numba_One said:

1. Base Game

2. Season Pass

at full price it’s a good deal woth house much you get 

at $25 it’s a steal 

48 minutes ago, SHAZAM_SAVAGE said:

Honestly I think they have the Ultimate Edition for $29. Absolute steal. I bought it a month ago and didn’t start playing until recently but haven’t been able to put it down. It is awesome. 

What's better about that edition? Afaik it's just skins so wasted $5

So it looks the Deluxe content is what's extra in the Ultimate edition. Gear and xp boost. Not worth it imho.

Well, Gold is not on sale on US anymore atm.

Edited by theSpirae

5 hours ago, theSpirae said:

What's better about that edition? Afaik it's just skins so wasted $5

So it looks the Deluxe content is what's extra in the Ultimate edition. Gear and xp boost. Not worth it imho.

Well, Gold is not on sale on US anymore atm.

Don’t want to sound arrogant but what is $5 really? It is an $120 value. 

No matter what it is a steal!

7 hours ago, SHAZAM_SAVAGE said:

Don’t want to sound arrogant but what is $5 really? It is an $120 value. 

No matter what it is a steal!

It's not about the amount, it's what you get for it. I don't see any value in the extra skins/gear and some xp boost worth extra $5.

It's also a message to the distributors, not everyone wants to pay extra for this type of content. The mindset "what is extra $10 on $60 game", etc got us where we are. Overpriced DLCs, the content behind a paywall, etc. (this is in general about the current state of game industry).

5 hours ago, theSpirae said:

It's not about the amount, it's what you get for it. I don't see any value in the extra skins/gear and some xp boost worth extra $5.

It's also a message to the distributors, not everyone wants to pay extra for this type of content. The mindset "what is extra $10 on $60 game", etc got us where we are. Overpriced DLCs, the content behind a paywall, etc. (this is in general about the current state of game industry).

I hear ya, my fiend. Good point. 

Edited by SHAZAM_SAVAGE