Wooow, this is not Resident evil!!!

DividedByMankind

Hmmm, the worst thing I think in RE6 is the horrible camera angles, but besides, those QTEs and controls are also not that good. I did regret that I bought this on sale last year, but at least it is not difficult to plat this. The only thing that I love is that it has the coolest mercenary mode BGM. Heat on Beat 2012 will bring you the groove. xD

Had a lot of fun with it. Actually playing it recently again on Ps4. Idk, Still having fun with it. I don't try to think too much it, but it is a 8 year old game. Compare to recent generation of stuffs yeah its not as great but for what it is, its good enough for me. Is it a survival horror RE game? probably not. It's very linear and action oriented but Im fine with that I guess. 

Shame that you didn't enjoy it. Coming in with the ol' "It's an okay game, but its not an okay Resident Evil game"

But in all honesty, I did enjoy it for what it was set out to be. A coop action shooter. Partly on why I also enjoyed Operation Raccoon City. Now is this a masterpiece? Absolute not in my opinion. Instead of focusing on one genre it seems like they set out to make separate games (campaigns) to appease multiple fans. But as Ron Swanson would say, "Never half has 2 things, whole ass one thing."

And to comment on your second statement. Yes I have played all of the Resident Evil games except for 0, Code Veronica, and any mobile exclusives. But having said that, I do understand your point of view. Resident Evil has become a far cry of what it was originally, a puzzle game.

• Like 3

This game is probably the worst RE has to offer. I have heard people say its an easy platinum to get but I can't bring myself to play it again. I tried with a friend and he gave up and sold it. I don't want to trek though this nightmare of a game alone so if anyone wants to play and have some laughs just hit me up on the psn. I lost all respect for this game once I found out you can actually WWE powerbomb the zombies. It was a good laugh at first but it just seems so out of place. Still it was funny though lol

• Like 3

How dare you say Umbrella corps is better than any other game.

[ WWE powerbomb the zombies ]

You have similar moves in RE5 and RE4 though.. I love Leon's Suplex down the stairs in RE4, sometimes taking their head off.

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 3

I tried to play 6 co-op when it came out with a friend. We couldn't handle it.

I tried again last year solo. I couldn't do it.

Failure on the developers part, it had such a bad camera, the graphics looked like they were from ps2(and not in a good way), the gameplay was boring.

Seems it was just rushed to hell with development.

A lot of people here liked it though, so there's some good to it. I just couldn't

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Ptirle said:

I just can't understand people that played and really liked old RE games to the core and then say RE6 is good.

I don't think its good as a RE game. But I have played much worse games than this. Still... I can't get over the fact that it's a RE game. That will always be there in the back of my mind. 

• Like 1

It's not that horrible and I have played a good amount of the RE entries, but since I don't hate it I obviously don't know what RE is about or played "real" RE games.

Think my total game time was about 100hrs because I was lax about doing collectables and getting all the tags properly. The dual character campaigns were fun for me, I quite liked being Piers sniping every enemy bitch's faces.

COME ON. YOU GOTTA BE QUICKER. GRAZIE.

I feel like the devs of RE6 wanted to make just some action game but Capcom made them make it a Resident Evil game. I know RE can be silly at times and over the top, but this one was just times a billion.

lol its not that bad, especially since its usually on sale for only $7. is it as good as the first 2 with the puzzles, no. all the resident evils have been different. 6 is pretty close to 5. revelations is a combination of 56 and 12. 7 is 5,6 1,2 but with hillbillies. veronica was like 1 and 2. 3 i havent played since the 90s so i forgot what thats like. at least its not like 4 where the only thing you see on the screen is leons enormous back taking up 3/4ths of the screen

once you accept it for what it is (not the typical puzzle solving mansion game) its actually pretty fun.

Edited by melodicmizery
  • Like 2

It is, without a doubt, the weakest part of the entire series, but I would not go as far as to call the game garbage. Because, if it is garbage, then so is RE5 as the two games are very close to each other in terms of gameplay and the plot. 

I completely understand your frustration, I played the game back on PS3, and I hated every second, got back to it on PS4 before RE2R came out and I decided to finish it, and I know I will never play this game again.