Rate The Game You Are Currently Playing

Azaan60

I'll rate a few games I've played recently...

CoD: Black Ops 2 - 7/10 - an alright campaign, had good fun with mates on zombies recently but not something that I think will keep me going back... All in all, just another CoD game!

The Last of Us - 3/10 - Yes the story is great, and graphically decent, but i just don't like stealth games... I'm no good at them!

Fallout 3 - 6/10 - I played this after many people raved about it online and I'll admit it is a good game, I think I would prefer skyrim if I were to give that a go though

Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time - 9.9/10 - This game is amazing, I love every second of it but the space missions where you fight the large ugly sisters seem a bit pointless for me, they don't really seem to be important? Other than that I wish there were more games like this!

did you seriously rate Blops II higher than Last Of Us? I know it's an opinion but..... dude.... faith in humanity just went down some more....

GTA V 10/10 waiting for multiplayer...... as someone who didn't really care about GTA IV that much, number 5 is phenomenal....

GTA IV  6.5/10 ....nothing special about it just want to hopefully plat it some day... friggin MP trophies.

Little Big Planet Karting 8/10... fun but repetitive... just need Crowd Pleaser and that's a platinum...

Black Ops 1 & 2.. 6/10  just trophies to me... and I need zombie trophies for both for the plat...

Zone of the Enders HD Collection (European Edition)

6/10

Pros:
The story is simple but cool!
The controls work perfectly fine and are quite responsive. The game also seems to be running at 60fps, for the most part.
The action is fast, and even in the higher difficulties its not unfairly hard. Practice makes perfect, and it's good to have your agility\responsiveness challenged now and then.
It includes a new intro video for the collection, which is pure awesome.
Doesn't take a whole lot of space in your hard drive, so the download was decently fast (both games + "new intro" is 8717GB).

This game doesn't seem to suffer from what most HD releases do on every platform. Whitened colors and\or "soft fog" throughout the whole game.

Cons:
No Japanese voice over! This is the main serious problem. The English voice over for the 1st game gets a 2/10 and for the 2nd a 5/10. It's THAT BAD. It's not even corny-funny, it's just plain BAD! Like they're reading the script lines by themselves without understanding the context of what they're saying.
The first game, first two in rescue missions are not fun at all, if you're aiming for Platinum.
Even tho there is a new, very long, awesome intro video, quite a lot of the original in-game videos still remain the same old PS2 low quality. Which is pretty weird to say the least.

If they went all the way and recovered\repolished every single video, and added language selection, the game would really be a no-brainer purchase, and would totally deserve a 9/10.

All in all, for a €7.5 digital purchase, it was still totally worth it.

Edited by inufabie

Currently working on 3 different games so...

Bioshock- 9.5/10. My all time favorite game, would be a 10 but the final boss fight is bad.

Rayman Origins- 8/10. Great game, one of the best platformers I've played, but it's missing something. Also, some of the levels are boring.

Borderlands 2- 8.5/10. Improves on every aspect of the first Borderlands. The characters and gameplay are great, but enemies get repetitive in the Hyperion levels and a few levels are bland.

My rating scale for reference:

1/10- Garbage

2/10- Terrible

3/10- Bad

4/10- Poor

5/10- Average

6/10- Above average

7/10- Good

8/10- Great

9/10- Excellent

10/10- Perfect

Edited by PREDRAG-K

I've been playing GTA5 obviously hahaha

I would score it 9.7 for singleplayer.

It would have a perfect 10 but...

-GPS system is accurate enough

-Garages and car mod saves don't work very well

-Trees or similar things have seemed to just pop up at me causing some minor issues.

Other than these minor issues it would be perfect!

Battlefield 3 ,  4/10, the single player is pretty dissapointing and hardly a challenge even on veteran, the AI is really dumb, sometimes you can just stand in the line of fire and they dont even notice you,  the story itself is just another generic fps one no surprises here. 

The coop missions are ok, AI is still dumb but significantly harder than the single player.

The MP in my opinion is awful, full of moded controllers and hackers, and gets even worse because there is no kill cam so proving becomes very hard, and some maps are really huge, so it take 10 minutes just to find someone lol.

Modnation Racers- 8.5/10. I've spent over 1,000 hours on this game, yes i'm serious. The creating is definitely the best part of this game, you can make any character you can think of and race with them. (My avatar is an example) It loses points for some of it's creating limits: no body props, 300 sticker limit, and small variety of props. After 3 years the community is still very active and i'm hoping Modnation gets a sequel some day.

Hard Corps: Uprising

Definitely one of the hardest PSN games to 100% but at the same time one of the most addictive plataformers I've played. You literaly need to memorize all the levels and boss patterns if you want to get the last gold trophy for beating the game without dying a single time. Sometimes frustrating but a great and fun challange.

My rating for this games is 8/10 it would be more but the online servers are really unstable.

• 2 weeks later...

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix - 10/10 cause its Kingdom Hearts, Love the story the combat and the characters

Ni No Kuni - 9/10 The art is soo beautiful and the combat is a nice change of pace after playing rpgs like final fantasy and star ocean lately

Killzone Mercenary - 8.5/10 Smooth controls and a decent online player base make this a must buy on vita

Madden NFL 25
9/10  Servers are pretty laggy sometimes eventhough games don't drop.  Trophy list fair...unlike some other Madden games.  No complaints, I only spent $9 on PSN for game packs, but they were also donations to Breast Cancer Awareness, so I was down for the cause.
However< I just Plated and want to play something else, but I haven't decided quite what yet.

00031-Lightning-02_m_zpsb21e9f97.jpg

+ Beautiful visuals, a real eye candy

+ Grinding and Final Fantasy belong together

+ Gran Pulse

+ Fang is HOT

- Characters have nothing important to say, ever

- Vanille, Serah and Lightning look the same, a little variety please

- At times too emo

- Cutscenes belong to Metal Gear Solid

- Unfair battles are frustrating

That being said, it's still a Final Fantasy. And still I continue playing it...

7/10

• Like 1