-Sensational
Complete the game with an S rank

-Pandora's box
Complete the game w/o opening the item box

-You're not bad
finish the game w/o using more than 1 recovery item

-Double parked
Complete the game in under 2 hours

Awww yeah! plug it into my veins! I got so much satisfaction out of doing this sort of thing in the RE2 Remake, so i'm really happy similar stuff is back in this game. RE2 Remake is one of my favourite games of all time now, and arguably one of the best remakes of all time. I deliberately avoided the RE3 demo and any potential new plot spoilers/plot directions on YouTube.

My country is locking itself down with more severity as each week progresses too, so with this and then a few days later the FF7 Remake, these releases are almost perfect in their timing.

• Like 1

if it is like re2 remake I can't wait to see the dlc to add in the music from the old game in. also adding in the dlc that unlocks everyone like the unlimited ammo guns and so on would be good as then people who can't deal with namesis can blow him away with ease plus I love to see the gate keepers again piss themselves about the dlc again

• Like 1

On 24/03/2020 at 4:08 AM, DividedByMankind said:

Hope hardcore is extremly hard!that it makes this game a 7 out of 10 atleast! Im hoping for a 8/10 in difficulty ! I want a challange ?

RE2 is a joke when it comes to trophies! One of the easiest! Ill give it 2/10 in difficulty!!

I'd hate to see what you consider a 6 or 7!

This was one my most gruelling and challenging plats of last year (7 playthroughs I think), and just when I thought I had it licked, that Hunk section came along and it took me ages to get the perfect run.

Not sure about the RE3 plat yet. I'll see how fun it is to play first (RE2 was a lot of fun, to be fair, for the most part), and how annoying Nemesis is. He was my least favourite aspect of the original RE3.

6 hours ago, KANERKB said:

also adding in the dlc that unlocks everyone like the unlimited ammo guns and so on would be good as then people who can't deal with namesis can blow him away with ease plus I love to see the gate keepers again piss themselves about the dlc again

I'm sure they'll add that option sooner or later for all the people who want to *enhance* their experience with the game.

15 hours ago, KANERKB said:

if it is like re2 remake I can't wait to see the dlc to add in the music from the old game in. also adding in the dlc that unlocks everyone like the unlimited ammo guns and so on would be good as then people who can't deal with namesis can blow him away with ease plus I love to see the gate keepers again piss themselves about the dlc again

I hope to god noooot, they addd those weapons!!!!! Because that is pissing on us that got the plat LEGIT! AND NOT PAYED TO WIN!!!! 

Edited by DividedByMankind

14 hours ago, DividedByMankind said:

I hope to god noooot, they addd those weapons!!!!! Because that is pissing on us that got the plat LEGIT! AND NOT PAYED TO WIN!!!! 

My friend I have platted the evil within 2 normally with no cheats and when they added in the cheats yes I got abit pissed but I don't care as from my point of view am more on the line of if it can be done better and faster then the way I done it go for it.

I mean there is no real point to be pissed off at others for doing that sure it is cheap and so on but to me am meh on it. I let others enjoy it. I get where you come from but still there is no need to get mad as at the end of it your here for the same reason as everyone else. we are here to play games and have fun.

• Like 2

I got game now. Im not going to waste time and post trophies here but i can say this, the games trophies look really FUCKING  easy.... whats happening to Re? I would allready rate resistance a 3 out of 10, max a 4 out of 10!

It looks just like a walk in the park ! Straightforward, no grind either!

7 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

I got game now. Im not going to waste time and post trophies here but i can say this, the games trophies look really FUCKING  easy.... whats happening to Re? I would allready rate resistance a 3 out of 10, max a 4 out of 10!

It looks just like a walk in the park ! Straightforward, no grind either!

I don't understand those who want trophies to be extremely hard or time consuming. I get that you want a challenge and I definitely have memorable moments from getting some challenging plats in the past but with so many games coming out these days, its extremely annoying when a game demands an insane amount of your time. I still havent platted Re2 because of this reason. Left with one playthrough of the game 

• Like 1

On 3/30/2020 at 1:23 PM, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

The trophy list of Resistance will come out soon or later?

Friday.

Just tried to play the Retail, "no Network available".

Also, RE3R has 4 difficulty related Trophies: Standard/Hardcore/Nightmare/Inferno.

Nemesis can drop Weapon parts, make sure to use Grenades.

*No April 1st Joke*

1 hour ago, DividedByMankind said:

Missed a trophy! A 4th diffculty trophy, complete game on INFERNO!1f44d.png

EDIT:

missed another trophy called jill valantine, complete game on inferno with s rank!!? hope they dont sell dlc weapons with inf ammo!!!

Awesome, good news for my video guides ;)

That means I gotta get to work on optimising 4 difficulty easy routes!

Any news on if Inferno is unlocked from Hardcore so we can trophy stack with Nightmare and Inferno?

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 1