Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

Let's fish is extremely annoying and I cant get fish to friggen bite.  Its not uncommong for me to out of time without even hooking a fish.  I'm taking a break from this one.

Olliolli 2's controls are counter intuitive, which makes it even harder.  Hopefully I can get used to them.

Split/Second: Velocity (PS3)

Played some further races in Episode 1 to 3 while earning quite some trophies (I earned more trophies in that 24 hours than in the 3 weeks before: 19 in total) and had some big WTF-moments. Which person came up with the idea of those Air Strike-races? You have to evade missiles a Helicopter shoots at you? WTF?!? And those Survival-events (evading exploding gas tanks that are thrown from Trucks) are also kinda, ehm, strange. But somehow this game is really fun. It's nice to get wrecked or wreck someone else by crashing a plane on them. :lol:

Back to Zero Time Dilemma last night after a long time  :awesome:

Went to Dark Souls II (PS3) to discover where to go next to progress , no luck so i given up for now   :shakefist:

Passed TV Tower section on Ape Escape (PSP) finally and defeat that stage boss , so it made up for Dark Souls II failure  ^_^

• Like 1